High Ranking US Military Officers Question 9/11 Official Story, Say Inside Job

Case in point.
All you believing this conspiracy are sick. Just sayin’

much better question,why are YOU such a moron that you would believe what some girl that has never seen a car before in her life and has a loonnggg history of lying to everybody for YEARS sayig your car does not need a new engine over a credible mechanic who tells you you need a new engine in your car?:abgg2q.jpg:

whats sickis YOU being the coward you are afraid to look at the evidence.:asshole:

He does have a point though Munkie,you are like ten years too late,what deserted island YOU been on? this has been posted on too many 9/11 threads too many times to remember over the years while taking the brainwashed Bush dupes to school that they have been seriously brainwashed by their CIA controlled news that they worship.:abgg2q.jpg:.,you could at LEAST Post something NEWthat has not been posted a thousand times before such as the excellent thread mindwars made how there are some lawyers trying to sue our corrupt government officials who orchestrated all this.

thank god trump got elected,there might FINALLY be a REAL investigation into this instead of the keystone cops version we were given by NIST anfd the 9/11 coverup commission since he is not part of the deep state corruption that the clintons,Obamas and Bushs are all in on together.

had HITLERY been elected as the establishment wanted,,there would have been a ZERO chance of that happening

thank god for small favors.:banana::dance:

He has got to stand up them though and get rid of the CIA and fed,they are the reason WHY events like 9/11 happen,till that happens,these events will keep happening.

the brainwashed sheep always posts funnys in defeat when taken to school and counter pesky facts,never fails.:abgg2q.jpg:

in the process showing what stupid fucks they are since they obviously would listen to woman who has never seen a car in her life tell them there is nothing wrong with the engine over a credible car mechanic,they ALWAYS play dodgeball knowing they got owned by evading that.:abgg2q.jpg:

priceless.:iyfyus.jpg:
We post funnies on this stuff because it's just that. Funny. You post this crap over and over again hoping that it will become true. At least figure out that this belongs in the conspiracy theories, not in politics.
:bsflag:

thats all you can do is cause you know you are backed up against the wall,its comedy as hell that you seriously ignore witnesses that were there that gave versions that did not go along with the governments and died in weird ways after that,keep living in your fariy tale land that THAT never happened and is all conicdience you stupid fuck.:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh great, more troofers... Give this crap a rest.

yet another coward who has the logic that since hie girlf frined tole him the engibe in his car is fine,then that is the truthmwhat a credible mechanice of YEARS said,makes no difference,god what morons as always.:abgg2q.jpg:
I'm sorry, could you repeat that in english?

translation- you got me backed up against the wall so i can only insult and try and laugh off being owned like the coward i am.:5_1_12024::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thank god for REAL patriotic americans who are not cowards as you all are that dont ignore how evil our corrupt government institutions are and not afraid to stand up to our fucking corrupt government and CARE how our government is plotting against REAL patriot americans as they are.:thankusmile::banana:

Patriots Start To Stand Up Against The Corruption Of The US Government

these guys are my heros.:thup: they are patriot men same as our forefathers are who
wuld be horrified at you sheep for turning a blind eye to how corrupt our government institutions are and dont care about losing our freedoms which we have lost more and more ever since 9/11:rolleyes:

oh NONE of that is true and has not happened EITHER i supppose?:cuckoo:

jesus fucking christ.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:

yet another coward who has the logic that since hie girlf frined tole him the engibe in his car is fine,then that is the truthmwhat a credible mechanice of YEARS said,makes no difference,god what morons as always.:abgg2q.jpg:
I'm sorry, could you repeat that in english?

translation- you got me backed up against the wall so i can only insult and try and laugh off being owned like the coward i am.:5_1_12024::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Translation: You are clueless.

A US Attorney will present evidence of inside job in NYC now, do you think a US Attorney would do this if it were on the level of Flat Earth? No matter how much evidence or testimony you sheep get, you will never pull your cowardly heads out of your asses to see the gubmmint is NOT your friend and protector. It is full of men who want your money to be their money, by spending it on their wars and war profits, and they needed something to keep those wars going and it worked on dumbasses like you. The Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry

Have you tried out this site...

The Flat Earth Society
He has some pretty well known engineers on his side
60 Structural Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Demolition
1,700 Architects & Engineers Challenge Official Report of WTC Destruction
He is not alone in his beliefs. I fall on the side of the official repoprt at this time but there are galring questions about that day.

The Flat Earth society has PHDs of all sorts as well as all sorts of other professionals.

I believe it was aircraft at the Pentagon. I know that the area where the plane hit was reinforced from the inside. They were working on that as early as 1993. So that might account for the "missing wing mark".

The Flat Earth Society
He is not alone in his beliefs. I fall on the side of the official repoprt at this time but there are galring questions about that day.

The Flat Earth society has PHDs of all sorts as well as all sorts of other professionals.

Show me the list. I give you links all you give is unsubstantiated drivel.

The Flat Earth Society

I gave you the link to the Flat Earth Society.

The Flat Earth Society

Engineers are extremely practicle people. When they put thier stamp on something it means they know it will do the job. When they speak I listen to what they have to say. They tend to n ot have very many crack pots among them. If you think our government is incapable of doing such under handed things think again. Tuskegee is a perfect example of this.

The Flat Earth Society

Here is the membership register at the link you gave me. There is not one PhD there. Why is this so important to you that you have to outright lie? Waiting. For you to disappear or start calling names lol.

Membership Register :: The Flat Earth Society

The Flat Earth Society

Engineers are extremely practicle people. When they put thier stamp on something it means they know it will do the job. When they speak I listen to what they have to say. They tend to n ot have very many crack pots among them. If you think our government is incapable of doing such under handed things think again. Tuskegee is a perfect example of this.

There are far more engineers that debunk this junk than support it, why do you not agree with them instead.

It is not that I think our government is incapable of doing such, it is the evidence that these groups provide is weak and been debunked.

I also do not have any faith in mankind to keep such a thing a secret, we are not very good at that.

The Flat Earth Society

Here is the membership register at the link you gave me. There is not one PhD there. Why is this so important to you that you have to outright lie? Waiting. For you to disappear or start calling names lol.

Membership Register :: The Flat Earth Society

The fifth name on the list is Dr. Pat Brownbear...a PhD.

Why do you lie?

The Flat Earth Society

There are far more engineers that debunk this junk than support it, why do you not agree with them instead.

It is not that I think our government is incapable of doing such, it is the evidence that these groups provide is weak and been debunked.

I also do not have any faith in mankind to keep such a thing a secret, we are not very good at that.
And you read through it huh. What engineering degree do you have?

The Flat Earth Society

Yes, I have read a great deal on the subject, both pro and con Conspiracy theory.

The evidence against the CT is far greater than the evidence for it.

I do not have a degree in engineering, that is why I read information from those that do.

Not unlike with the Flat Earth society, I do not have a degree in physics, or geology or the like, but I read the data from both sides and determine that the earth is indeed a globe and not flat.

I buy into almost no CTs as again I do not have faith in people's ability to keep secrets.

The Flat Earth Society

Do these guys sound like Flat Earthers?

Some prominent 9/11 truthers, all of them pointing a finger at Israel: former Reagan administration Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Dr. Paul Craig Roberts,Former German Defense Minister Andreas Von Bulow former president of Italy Francesco Cossiga, former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College Dr. Alan Sabrosky.
"I never believed 9/11, because I had engineering training at GA Tech, and I could tell when a building is being blown up by explosives. Any fool can look at those films and see the buildings aren't falling down, they're blowing up." - Former Reagan Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

"Planning the attacks was a master deed, in technical and organizational terms. To hijack four big airliners within a few minutes and fly them into targets within a single hour and doing so on complicated flight routes! That is unthinkable, without backing from the secret apparatuses of state and industry." - Former German Defense Minister Andreas Von Bulow

"All the intelligence services of America and Europe know full well that the disastrous attack ( of 9/11 ) has been planned and realized from the Mossad.. with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the Western Powers to take part in Iraq and Afghanistan." - Former president of Italy Francesco Cossiga

"They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at it's headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period."-Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College.

Then of course there is US Military Officers Question 9/11.

Last edited:

Yes, I have read a great deal on the subject, both pro and con Conspiracy theory.

The evidence against the CT is far greater than the evidence for it.

I do not have a degree in engineering, that is why I read information from those that do.

Not unlike with the Flat Earth society, I do not have a degree in physics, or geology or the like, but I read the data from both sides and determine that the earth is indeed a globe and not flat.

I buy into almost no CTs as again I do not have faith in people's ability to keep secrets.

Plus....there is the self-evident truth to the following:

If you get into motives of why to do this in the first place--supposedly to terrorize the public to authorize use of force in the Middle East, hijacking 3 planes and crashing them into the twin towers and trying to hit the US Capitol is a good way to do it. The fourth plane, AA77 though, is probably the biggest single piece of evidence of no inside job. Because the alternative story was that a missile hit the Pentagon. If you REALLY wanted to terrorize the public, a band of guys running around with a missile that can be fired at any time at any building would be a shitload more terror-inducing than a fourth hijacked plane.

To hijack a plane, you have to have someone get control of the cockpit. Pretty easy.
For this phantom missile launch, you have to have a missile, a launcher and some way to get out of the area/region undetected. That would scare me a lot more than a plane being flown into a building.

Forum List

Back