US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

23. The Guide further directs and instructs administrators and staff to deliberately and intentionally conceal from parents information related to their children’s assertion of a discordant gender identity: Q: A student has exhibited behavior in school leading administrators or teachers to believe the student is LGBTQ+. Should the parents or legal guardians be notified? A: No. Outing a student, especially to parents, can be very dangerous to the students [sic] health and well-being. Some students are not able to be out at home because their parents are unaccepting of LGBTQ+ people out. As many as 40% of homeless youth are LGBTQ+, many of whom have been rejected by their families for being LGBTQ+. Outing students to their parents can literally make them homeless. (Exhibit A, p. 15).

24. Plaintiffs are informed and believe and based thereon allege that the directive to not tell parents about their children’s gender identity issues represents a de facto policy sanctioned and authorized by the School Board, in accordance with Chairwoman Bowen’s statement at the “All Together Now” conference: 3 There are some segments of the community that would be more receiving and accepting of LGBTQ students than others. And in those pockets in which parents don’t have that understanding, and parents won’t accept, I think one of the challenges that we have to deal with is to find a way to help the parents see who these students are and there is a great need. I know there are a lot of pockets here in Leon County, a lot of African-American parents who say, “There’s nothing wrong with you. You just need to leave it alone.” They just dismiss it. I don’t mean to point fingers but we need to deal with the elephant in the room and have the kind of training and understanding to have these parents see that these children are important.

25. The Guide further directs and instructs administrators and staff to deliberately disregard the rights of parents in a document labeled “Leon County School District Transgender/Gender Nonconforming Student Support Plan.” (“Student Support Plan”) (Exhibit A, pp. 19-27).

Again, you NEED for this to be true in order to make conservatives look evil.
In order to make Democrats look more moral. They are not.
The sitting President of the United States literally said,,,, numerous times... that gay marriage is not a marriage.
That gay people can never be married. Went on to say that "it is a game" people are playing.
He said that. There is video of it.
He testified on the Senate Floor against it.
That was a long time ago. Virtually every older Democrat in Washington was also against gay marriage. If not every single one of them.
You cant pretend only conservatives believe this. Including today.
Many-many Religious Democrats think the same thing.
Most people have moved beyond it. They may not agree with it, but they don't try and fight it.
If the Supreme Court did look at this ruling again, then it would be legally true. The Supreme Court is not supposed to legislate. They can only operate off of existing, written law. If gay marriage was returned back to the states, then that is the fault of Washington legislatures for not having the guts to write it into law.
Linky
Linky

See RW??
If this was Trump.... this video would have been played over and over and over by the media.
But he is well insulated and protected by the media.
And thus, you never even knew this video existed. You should have.
And it is not that old.

See RW??
If this was Trump.... this video would have been played over and over and over by the media.
But he is well insulated and protected by the media.
And thus, you never even knew this video existed. You should have.
And it is not that old.
Um...... 16 years ago?

Um...... 16 years ago?
Yes.
You bet. 16 years ago.
You can see in this video - this is the REAL Joe Biden.
He makes this statement with undeniable conviction. You can see he is visibly upset that there are those in the Senate that have the audacity to even bring up gay marriage.
That is his actual opinion.
Fast forward a few years when gay marriage moved to the forefront, and it began to be politically expedient to say you support it and *PRESTO* - Joe fell in line with all the rest and totally changed his thinking IT'S MAGIC!!!

Yes.
You bet. 16 years ago.
You can see in this video - this is the REAL Joe Biden.
He makes this statement with undeniable conviction. You can see he is visibly upset that there are those in the Senate that have the audacity to even bring up gay marriage.
That is his actual opinion.
Fast forward a few years when gay marriage moved to the forefront, and it began to be politically expedient to say you support it and *PRESTO* - Joe fell in line with all the rest and totally changed his thinking IT'S MAGIC!!!
In terms of gay marriage and gay rights,
16 years was a lifetime ago
Obama spoke out against gay marriage until 2009. Most liberal politicians and the public at large supported domestic partnerships for gays

Move forward 16 years and many Republicans still oppose gay marriage

Can;t see the video. DUCK duck go blocks it so Faceplant can follow me.
Don't see it elsewhere.
Joe Biden, in 2006 is visibly aggravated that there are those on the Senate that have the audacity to challenge the fact that marriage is between a man and a woman.
He goes on to illustrate that it is political gamesmanship. .

Don't see it elsewhere.
Joe Biden, in 2006 is visibly aggravated that there are those on the Senate that have the audacity to challenge the fact that marriage is between a man and a woman.
In 2006 few Americans supported gay marriage

I didn’t
Did you?

Don't see it elsewhere.
Joe has been a liar all his life. We could do the we need a border fence routine of the 80s too. The left was all about we will stop illegal immigration back then for votes.

Then they built a crappy border fence, some with just vehicle barricades. Didn't spend all the money on it and embezzled the rest.

In terms of gay marriage and gay rights,
16 years was a lifetime ago
Obama spoke out against gay marriage until 2009. Most liberal politicians and the public at large supported domestic partnerships for gays

Move forward 16 years and many Republicans still oppose gay marriage
There you go again.
You just gloss right over it.
If Trump said this, you and I both know your opinion of the video would be very-very different.
Not me.

This is me from 2016...

There you go again.
You just gloss right over it.
If Trump said this, you and I both know your opinion of the video would be very-very different.
Not me.

This is me from 2016...
That was 2016 not 2006

Gay marriage was the law of the land by then

That was 2016 not 2006

Gay marriage was the law of the land by then
Nope.
That is an example of what I said.
I can probably go back to old post on political forums I was on before here.
I haven't changed on this.
I said years ago that there should be two marriages.
1) The legal or government recognition of a couple. Because the family structure is crucial to the well being of a society.
2) The religious recognition of a couple. Totally separate from the above.

If I search I can probably find where I said this 15 years ago.
Yes, people can change their minds. But not so much on well established beliefs. If you are a religious person, and insist on believing gay marriage should be identical to traditional marriage... then sorry... you are being unfaithful.
You can't have it both ways.
Whether Biden is just "supporting" gay marriage because to say otherwise would be immediate political suicide, or because he really believes in it - only Biden knows that answer. And maybe Jill.
What is the most likely... oh yeah... politically he has no choice.

Nope.
That is an example of what I said.
I can probably go back to old post on political forums I was on before here.
I haven't changed on this.
I said years ago that there should be two marriages.
1) The legal or government recognition of a couple. Because the family structure is crucial to the well being of a society.

If I search I can probably find where I said this 15 years ago.
Yes, people can change their minds. But not so much on well established beliefs. If you are a religious person, and insist on believing gay marriage should be identical to traditional marriage... then sorry... you are being unfaithful.
You can't have it both ways.
Whether Biden is just "supporting" gay marriage because to say otherwise would be immediate political suicide, or because he really believes in it - only Biden knows that answer. And maybe Jill.
What is the most likely... oh yeah... politically he has no choice.
You may have felt that way, your party didn’t.
Many still don’t

You may have felt that way, your party didn’t.
Many still don’t
There you go again.
And neither did yours.
And that is fine.
Compromise is what America used to do.
Now it is all about throwing rocks at each other and demonizing each other.
I would love for the day you stop picking up the rocks... and yes... I am guilty of it myself sometimes.
But I am conscious of it, and try to avoid/stop it.
The "two marriage" compromise was a good one. And one both sides can agree on - AND MOVE ON TO OTHER THINGS - rather than re-hashing the same shit over and over. Equally true with abortion.

There you go again.
And neither did yours.
And that is fine.
Compromise is what America used to do.
Now it is all about throwing rocks at each other and demonizing each other.
I would love for the day you stop picking up the rocks... and yes... I am guilty of it myself sometimes.
But I am conscious of it, and try to avoid/stop it.
The "two marriage" compromise was a good one. And one both sides can agree on - AND MOVE ON TO OTHER THINGS - rather than re-hashing the same shit over and over. Equally true with abortion.

There are already two marriages

Nobody forces religions to marry gay couples
But our Government should recognize both equally

Are you fucking retarded?

The Doha Accords WERE a capitulation. Pompeo met with the Taliban without the Afghan government in attendance, and hammered out an agreement where we released 5000 Taliban fighters while lowering our troop numbers to an inconsequential 2500 with a promise to withdraw them by May 2021.

The only foolishness was thinking the Afghans warlords would keep fighting for us after we stopped paying them.
Whatever Pompeo was alleged to have done or didn't do is irrelevant. Old Brandon abandoned the mission and left allies and weapons and even some U.S. citizens to fend for themselves. TDS is a mental illness when you blame Trump for what Biden did.

There are already two marriages

Nobody forces religions to marry gay couples
But our Government should recognize both equally
That is what I was saying.
It was a good compromise to the issue. And I think most people, both sides, support that.
It is the perpetually outraged on both sides that, unfortunately, get media play.
So yeah... no doubt on CNN/MSNBC etc. they repeatedly show Republicans who say "repeal gay marriage!!! Derp Derp!"
To get you guys all riled up and convinced that is what voting for Republican will do. Nonsense.
In the same way Fox and others constantly show the most whacked out Democrats like AOC and others belting out all manner of nonsensical America hating and then attributing that to all Democrats.

We can do better

That is what I was saying.
It was a good compromise to the issue. And I think most people, both sides, support that.
It is the perpetually outraged on both sides that, unfortunately, get media play.
So yeah... no doubt on CNN/MSNBC etc. they repeatedly show Republicans who say "repeal gay marriage!!! Derp Derp!"
To get you guys all riled up and convinced that is what voting for Republican will do. Nonsense.
In the same way Fox and others constantly show the most whacked out Democrats like AOC and others belting out all manner of nonsensical America hating and then attributing that to all Democrats.

We can do better
Some Republicans still want to repeal gay marriage
I think most have moved on

I don’t even think the TRUMPCourt wants to repeal it….Yet

What they WILL do is allow the “Religious” to refuse to provide services to gay couples. In some communities, they will refuse reception halls, hotel rooms, cakes, limos, photography

Forum List

Back