US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

This shill MSM report struggles to find why no one wants to join Biden’s Army.

Is it that young people are too emotionally unstable and afraid?
They are too out of shape? No land whales allowed?

Maybe it’s because so few young people have parents that were in the military (thanks rampant immigration)?

But the article doesn’t touch the fact that the military leadership and the Biden Regime have gone out of its way to demonize the largest recruiting demographic: cornbread white boys from the south and Midwest. Their Generals are very concerned about “white rage” and transgender pronouns. Then of course there is the elephant in the room, the mandatory experimental vaccines no one wants.
Everyone is hiring....the military only does well when unemployment is up.

Well let's see...
In pre-school they get read to by drag queens...
In grade school they are buried in trans and LGBQT agenda
In High School they want to be furries...

So yeah... not surprised
I remember the western propaganda song "Go West" and how it got to many people in the USSR. Well, maybe its time to go east now.

Teen boys growing up in my era...

1970.jpg

And then there is today..........

2020.jpg

Well let's see...
In pre-school they get read to by drag queens...
In grade school they are buried in trans and LGBQT agenda
In High School they want to be furries...

So yeah... not surprised

Um, yeah, you guys on the right spend a lot of time worrying about what kind of sex other people are having.

No one is going to "learn" how to be gay or trans. Either they are or they aren't.

Trump was working on it for sure but nobody in the Military or the foreign policy arena was prepared for capitulation.

Are you fucking retarded?

The Doha Accords WERE a capitulation. Pompeo met with the Taliban without the Afghan government in attendance, and hammered out an agreement where we released 5000 Taliban fighters while lowering our troop numbers to an inconsequential 2500 with a promise to withdraw them by May 2021.

The only foolishness was thinking the Afghans warlords would keep fighting for us after we stopped paying them.

Are you fucking retarded?

The Doha Accords WERE a capitulation. Pompeo met with the Taliban without the Afghan government in attendance, and hammered out an agreement where we released 5000 Taliban fighters while lowering our troop numbers to an inconsequential 2500 with a promise to withdraw them by May 2021.

The only foolishness was thinking the Afghans warlords would keep fighting for us after we stopped paying them.
Regardless, I am glad we finally got out

An E-2 stationed where I live draws $2054.70 in base pay, and $1209.00 in housing with dependents.

That's nearly $40,000 a year! They are not drawing welfare and food stamps.
And you somehow think that's enough to live on?
The average household income is six figures and not 5. That's subsistence pay.

Regardless, I am glad we finally got out

As am I.

It never should have taken 20 years to get out of that mess. Ironically, if I were to assess blame for this debacle, I would put 70% on Bush (who started the war, then abandoned it) 15% on Obama (who escalated it for political reasons and not strategic ones), 10% on Trump (for signing these awful accords) and maybe 5% on Biden for not placing a higher emphasis on getting us out expeditiously.

But at the end of the day, the Afghan people put the Taliban back into power because they AGREE with the Taliban and their goals.

It's a lesson we didn't learn 50 years ago in Vietnam or 120 years ago in the Philippines. Nobody likes invaders, even well intentioned ones.

Um, yeah, you guys on the right spend a lot of time worrying about what kind of sex other people are having.

No one is going to "learn" how to be gay or trans. Either they are or they aren't.
Uh yeah... you are burying your head in the ground.
1 in 5 people under 25 say they are gay or bisexual. 1 in 5.
You think that is natural? Born that way?
Remove your head out of your ass.

As am I.

It never should have taken 20 years to get out of that mess. Ironically, if I were to assess blame for this debacle, I would put 70% on Bush (who started the war, then abandoned it) 15% on Obama (who escalated it for political reasons and not strategic ones), 10% on Trump (for signing these awful accords) and maybe 5% on Biden for not placing a higher emphasis on getting us out expeditiously.

But at the end of the day, the Afghan people put the Taliban back into power because they AGREE with the Taliban and their goals.

It's a lesson we didn't learn 50 years ago in Vietnam or 120 years ago in the Philippines. Nobody likes invaders, even well intentioned ones.
In the end, it was Bush who made the decision to invade and build a new country

The other Presidents were at fault for believing that Afghanistan wanted a Democracy and was willing to fight for it

Uh yeah... you are burying your head in the ground.
1 in 5 people under 25 say they are gay or bisexual. 1 in 5.
You think that is natural? Born that way?
Remove your head out of your ass.

Uh, people under 25 are generally horny and would try anything.

Even when I was in school in the 1970's, they admitted that 20% of people have tried a homosexual encounter. The story about that "one time at camp" or "that time she experimented in college".

So what if 20% are gay or bisexual?

The alternative would be people like my late Aunt, who was a lesbian but instead tried to bury her head in fake heterosexuality (her marriage failed after a year) and religious devotion. She'd have been a much happier person if she could have lived her truth.

Uh, people under 25 are generally horny and would try anything.

Even when I was in school in the 1970's, they admitted that 20% of people have tried a homosexual encounter. The story about that "one time at camp" or "that time she experimented in college".

So what if 20% are gay or bisexual?

The alternative would be people like my late Aunt, who was a lesbian but instead tried to bury her head in fake heterosexuality (her marriage failed after a year) and religious devotion. She'd have been a much happier person if she could have lived her truth.

Young boys having "jerk buddies" etc. in their early puberty years does not make them gay or bisexual.
That is normal behavior with hormone packed boys who are struggling to deal or control powerful urges so new to them.
In no way would they have identified as gay or bisexual.
Today kids are plastered with LGQBT agenda. They see it everywhere. All over the entertainment business, all over politics... movies... TV shows... FFS I would wager damn near 30% of new shows by Paramount are LGBQT shows.
In this culture, being gay/trans/bi means you are enlightened. You are special.
To deny that the LGBQT agenda is not effecting anything is nuts.
But we all know - that is you 100%

Young boys having "jerk buddies" etc. in their early puberty years does not make them gay or bisexual.
That is normal behavior with hormone packed boys who are struggling to deal or control powerful urges so new to them.
In no way would they have identified as gay or bisexual.
Today kids are plastered with LGQBT agenda. They see it everywhere. All over the entertainment business, all over politics... movies... TV shows... FFS I would wager damn near 30% of new shows by Paramount are LGBQT shows.
In this culture, being gay/trans/bi means you are enlightened. You are special.
To deny that the LGBQT agenda is not effecting anything is nuts.
But we all know - that is you 100%
The Conservative agenda is more scary

They are trying to turn back the clock and spread fear and hatred against gays

Their “grooming” propaganda is despicable

The Conservative agenda is more scary

They are trying to turn back the clock and spread fear and hatred against gays

Their “grooming” propaganda is despicable
Yeah except you can't show that in any way other than in obscurity.
Refusing to accept a cross dresser as a woman is not anti-gay. It is sanity.
Thinking drag queens reading to preschoolers dressed as prostitutes is a bad idea is not against gays.
It is sanity.
None of this is anti-gay.
And you yourself know that.

Forum List

Back