US Military Begins Withdrawing (Again) While US Citizens Remain Trapped

With 20000 yesterday and only 3.5 k troops there, I'm expecting the others would be Afghanis, would you?
They wouldn't be tourists from the beaches in Kabul would they??

You refuse to acknowledge you are still bashing a dead horse. You hate it when Biden performs against your wishes and hatreds. Grow up you fool.

What's wrong with Afghanis trying to escape the Hell on Earth that Sleepy Joe is enabling here?

You are still including Afghan numbers to make it look like Biden is not abandoning US civilians.

Kirby claimed there are between 10,000 20,00] 0 still in Afghanistan ... 4,000 were evavuated today, not counting any of those 1st mentioned. There is 2 days left before Kirby said the mitary will begin pulling out completely.do tge math - they can't get out 10,000 - 20,000 Americans in 2 days.

The Brits, French, & Japanese knew Biden wod never get their people out so they sent their own troops yo get their people out.

The Brits were getting OUR people out while our troops were ordered not to do so,to instead guard an airport no o e could get to.

Biden was reduced to begging the Taliban for more time, & they told him to GTFO of Afghanistan by the 31st or face THEIR consequences.

I can't believe snowflakes are defending him While the rest of the world is rebuking him And the terrorists are openly mocking him.

Bwuhahahaha...
What part of May 1 do you not understand?

What part of May 1 do you not understand?

May 1 was the agreement between Trump and the Talibastards.

It expired however on 20 January when Sleepy Joe seized power and through out Trump's deals.

IOW, its irrelevant.

According to Ward, within 15 hours on August 23, the U.S. evacuated a total of 6,916 people from the country. Of those, only 483 were American

...Brilliant...

What's wrong with Afghanis trying to escape the Hell on Earth that Sleepy Joe is enabling here?

There's nothing wrong with it but you didn't have that concern when 270000 were killed when we invaded them .
You don't give a shit about them but taking a swing a Joe because you hate him.
Do you think I can't see through that?
Grow up.

You are still including Afghan numbers to make it look like Biden is not abandoning US civilians.

Kirby claimed there are between 10,000 20,00] 0 still in Afghanistan ... 4,000 were evavuated today, not counting any of those 1st mentioned. There is 2 days left before Kirby said the mitary will begin pulling out completely.do tge math - they can't get out 10,000 - 20,000 Americans in 2 days.

The Brits, French, & Japanese knew Biden wod never get their people out so they sent their own troops yo get their people out.

The Brits were getting OUR people out while our troops were ordered not to do so,to instead guard an airport no o e could get to.

Biden was reduced to begging the Taliban for more time, & they told him to GTFO of Afghanistan by the 31st or face THEIR consequences.

I can't believe snowflakes are defending him While the rest of the world is rebuking him And the terrorists are openly mocking him.

Bwuhahahaha...
Without links to every statementyouve made, I'm calling it bullshit. .
I'll bet you have nothing to prove it.

Bwuhahahaha...

Hey big mouth. Read this.

Bwuhaha your fucking self dickhead.

Without links to every statementyouve made, I'm calling it bullshit. .
I'll bet you have nothing to prove it.
I have posted the links in several different threads today. I have given you several links.. there is also Google, if you aren't too lazy. Feel free to look them up or stay stupid. I could care less either way.

Hey big mouth. Read this.

Bwuhaha your fucking self dickhead.
Try a source you can't read unless you sign up, like one anyone has heard of. Hard to debunk your shit when you can't read it, which I am guessing is why you chose this source.

If the Biden's stolen Administration is leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan, then this monster deserves to be impeached!

He is evil, as General Milley "The Woke General" is!

This is unbelievable what's happening to Americans!

He is leaving them....leaving all Americans behind.... POS
1629859557847.png

Last edited:
Try a source you can't read unless you sign up, like one anyone has heard of. Hard to debunk your shit when you can't read it, which I am guessing is why you chose this source.
Piss off. Your just another brain dead Republican.
You might not want to read it.

If the Biden's stolen Administration is leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan, then this monster deserves to be impeached!

He is evil, as General Milley "The Woke General" is!

This is unbelievable what's happening to Americans!

He is leaving them....leaving all Americans behind.... POS
View attachment 530386
Enough of this stupid shit. You retarded Trump supporters demonstrate each and every day how flippin stupid you are. Seventeen months, SEVENTEEN DAMN MONTHS AGO, Trump announced a May 1 withdrawal date. Every American in Afghanistan had plenty of time to get out. Hell, they could have walked to France by now. I have said it time and time again, and not one single dumbass that has been bitching about "abandoning Americans" as even attempted to rebuke it, if we stayed in Vietnam till all the Americans had left, WE WOULD STILL BE THERE TODAY.

Trump said he would leave a force of 800 troops to protect Americans as they left. 800 troops. Biden deployed three thousand, including two full Marine combat brigades. Those people had their chance to get out, they had plenty of warning as to what was going to happen. This shit is on them, not Biden.

And you Trumptards are a bunch of flippin hypocrites. Trump forced Afghanistan to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners. FIVE THOUSAND. When Obama traded prisoners, and a couple dozen Taliban were released, you morons screamed to high hell, Hannity must have bitched about it for a whole damn week. Trump releases TWO HUNDRED TIMES MORE, not a flippin peep. So just STFU. I mean there is an old saying, better to remain quiet and thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You guys can stop now, there is no doubt, you are a bunch of total idiots.

Forum List

Back