US-Mexico Canada agreement (USMCA) reached ahead of midnight deadline

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Update 4: In a joint statement by U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, the new trilateral trade deal will be known as U.S. Mexico Canada Agreement, or USMCA. The new trade agreement with Mexico means "freer markets, fairer trade and robust economic growth."
US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) Reached Ahead Of Midnight Deadline

It will be better than it was, and it will keep us from getting fkd over as we have been for decades , the dumb asses who can't understand that thinks Trumps screwed us no your democratic morons who keep you slaves screwed over, you just don't get it yet.

While leftists are busy trying to destroy an honorable man, Trump is doing work that benefits all working Americans

quote:
@washingtonpost

Canada agrees to join trade accord with U.S. and Mexico, sending new NAFTA deal to Congress

There will be an official announcement coming from the Whtie House soon.

Unbelievably pathetic how Trudeau has handled this and now Canada is being forced to play ball, Canadians should be outraged.

Last edited:
This must be another one of those President Trump “non-achievements”, since according to regressives he is totally incompetent and hasn’t accomplished anything.

While leftists are busy trying to destroy an honorable man, Trump is doing work that benefits all working Americans

quote:
@washingtonpost

Canada agrees to join trade accord with U.S. and Mexico, sending new NAFTA deal to Congress

Unbelievably pathetic how Trudeau has handled this and now Canada is being forced to play ball, Canadians should be outraged.

Jacobs adds that "Trump has been fully briefed and is ON BOARD with the deal."
probably doing something else, he was briefed and is on board.

quote:
@washingtonpost

Trump is honorable? Are you fucking kidding me?

Apart from the lack of honor he has towards women, including his own wives (all three of them), and towards anyone who disagrees with him, and to the lies he tells on a continual basis, and the corruption he's taken part in in the past and present, I can't think of one honorable thing he's ever done.

The Senate would not agree to a deal if it didn't include Canada.

Update 4: In a joint statement by U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, the new trilateral trade deal will be known as U.S. Mexico Canada Agreement, or USMCA. The new trade agreement with Mexico means "freer markets, fairer trade and robust economic growth."
US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) Reached Ahead Of Midnight Deadline

It will be better than it was, and it will keep us from getting fkd over as we have been for decades , the dumb asses who can't understand that thinks Trumps screwed us no your democratic morons who keep you slaves screwed over, you just don't get it yet.
I love the name.

It emphasizes nationalism rather than trashing the sovereignty of Mexico, Canada and the US.

I also like how Canada is last because they were late to the negotiating table. LOL

This must be another one of those President Trump “non-achievements”, since according to regressives he is totally incompetent and hasn’t accomplished anything.
Don’t forget how devastating Trump’s trade wars were gonna be to our economy and whatnot. The madman was sure to destroy everything by engaging Mexico and Canada for a fairer US deal to help MAGA.

Except when he is an evil mastermind that is single handidly taking over the world and marching us towards facusm

I keep waiting for an announcement on when we're gonna build the re-education camps so I can apply for a new job ...

Forum List

Back