Does Anyone Doubt That Kavanaugh Will Be Confirmed ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Does anyone doubt that Kavanaugh will be confirmed ? If so, how do you think that could happen ? So what if Democrats were even able to succeed in stalling the Kavanaugh confirmation beyond the midterm elections ? Does anyone think that Democrats might win back control of the Senate ? I'm thinking that Republicans will gain even MORE seats in the Senate, from the midterm elections, and will retain control.

And I'm not the only one who thinks that, >>

2018 Senate Forecast

So if Repubicans DO retain Senate control, where does that leave Democrats with respect to Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation ? By pissing Kavanaugh and Republicans off, Democrats may have succeeded in doing just one thing, Getting everything they want denied by the Supreme Court, which now is apt to be in no mood to grant them any concessions.

If he is confirmed, he will forever be under the cloud of the lies and partisan statements he has told. The idiot claimed his problems are the result of the Clintons. The Clintons never did anything to that Alex Jones supporting idiot.

If he is confirmed, he will forever be under the cloud of the lies and partisan statements he has told. The idiot claimed his problems are the result of the Clintons. The Clintons never did anything to that Alex Jones supporting idiot.
He will be under so such cloud, except to the increasingly irrelevant leftist loonies, who soon will join the millions of illegal aliens being deported, and will move out of the country, as things will sharply go against them (abortion, guns, immigration, affirmative action, Muslim ban, etc)

America being made great again. :biggrin:

If he isn’t, this process will be repeated until there are no more judges on the court.
Gorsuch seemed to get through OK.
Gorsuch did not represent a 5-4 GOP majority. Kavanaugh does. Democrats are watching the disintegration of their party unfold before their eyes.Won't be long before Ginsberg goes, and It'll be 6-3.

As the others will be constantly outvoted, they will see their presence on the court as meaningless, and will quit. It will be 9-0, all conservatives, within a few years.

Don’t underestimate the sleaze and anti-Americanism of the Democrat party.
I don't, but they have no ammunition in this fight. They've lost. They lost it when they nominated Hillary Clinton, and the Republicans came up with a far better candidate.

Does anyone doubt that Kavanaugh will be confirmed ? If so, how do you think that could happen ? So what if Democrats were even able to succeed in stalling the Kavanaugh confirmation beyond the midterm elections ? Does anyone think that Democrats might win back control of the Senate ? I'm thinking that Republicans will gain even MORE seats in the Senate, from the midterm elections, and will retain control.

And I'm not the only one who thinks that, >>

2018 Senate Forecast

So if Repubicans DO retain Senate control, where does that leave Democrats with respect to Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation ? By pissing Kavanaugh and Republicans off, Democrats may have succeeded in doing just one thing, Getting everything they want denied by the Supreme Court, which now is apt to be in no mood to grant them any concessions.
I think you might be right in what just might happen. It depends on the Independent voters and how they feel about the attitude of the Progressives during the hearing. I did not like the Pres when he was running, but voted for him because DC needed to be shown that they all can be replaced if the Nations voters get pissed off. We got pissed off. The Democrats have gotten old Fat and stupid and the Republicans have some that need to be replaced. Like Flake. The Tricks and lies have turned and shown what they are and we really don't like it.

Look....Q said it .....a couple of days ago already...

B Kavanuagh will be confirmed....

thats all you have to know! :2up:

Welcome Justice B Kavanaugh!

He will be under so such cloud, except to the increasingly irrelevant leftist loonies, who soon will join the millions of illegal aliens being deported, and will move out of the country, as things will sharply go against them (abortion, guns, immigration, affirmative action, Muslim ban, etc)

America being made great again. :biggrin:

What an absurd post.

If he isn’t, this process will be repeated until there are no more judges on the court.
Gorsuch seemed to get through OK.
Gorsuch did not represent a 5-4 GOP majority. Kavanaugh does. Democrats are watching the disintegration of their party unfold before their eyes.Won't be long before Ginsberg goes, and It'll be 6-3.

As the others will be constantly outvoted, they will see their presence on the court as meaningless, and will quit. It will be 9-0, all conservatives, within a few years.
Trump needs to keep a updated list of possible SC Judges and also a list of people who would make a good President of the USA. We really need to keep a Person in the White House after Trump finishes his last term.

Don’t underestimate the sleaze and anti-Americanism of the Democrat party.
I don't, but they have no ammunition in this fight. They've lost. They lost it when they nominated Hillary Clinton, and the Republicans came up with a far better candidate.
I admire your optimism.
But I live in the Maryland suburbs of DC.

Forum List

Back