US Marines defile dead Afghans on camera

Perhaps they shouldn't have provoked the situation that led to their deaths, then the Marines would not have pissed on them. Generally, I don't have an issue with it. Piss with us, we piss on your dead body. Works for me.

Big freaking deal, wrap them up and stuff some pork down their throat and bury them. So we should care, how about those rag heads that beheaded people on video, at least these were dead.:eusa_boohoo:

Could care less.

I don't know if you live in a state where an actual terrorist attack has happened.

Most of these people understand blood for blood. Some guy kills you..you kill them.

But they get very angry about this sort of thing.

And that leads to some fucked up shit.

Could care less.

I don't know if you live in a state where an actual terrorist attack has happened.

Most of these people understand blood for blood. Some guy kills you..you kill them.

islime is the most fucked up shit. If the quran were written on softer paper, I'd wipe my ass with it

Last edited:
Full court and dishonarable discharge for all involved.

And I felt the same damn way when some did it in Nam.

Last edited:
Full court and dishonarable discharge for all involved.

For peeing on a dead body? Seriously? They're dead. They don't have feelings anymore. Who gives a fuck? You think American soldiers didn't piss on the corpses of dead Nazis and do you think Patton would have given a shit? This outrage is just more political correctness seeping into our military, the last place it should be.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Could care less.

islime is the most fucked up shit. If the quran were written on softer paper, I'd wipe my ass with it

Oh goody.

Thanks for sharing.

You're the type of asshole that invites terrorists to kill people you don't like in the first place. You know. Americans.

It is never proper to do stupid stuff like this. It's just bad Karma and when crap like this gets out it only gives the bad guys more ammo (figuratively) to convert more zealots. Just plain stupid.

It seems libs get more outraged by this stuff than they do when these muslim whackos chop off a man's head...Go figure. How about the Russian news network report on what Putin's Russia does to muslim terrorist:eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Oh goody.

Thanks for sharing.

You're the type of asshole that invites terrorists to kill people you don't like in the first place. You know. Americans.

Fucktard, islime invites terrorism. Get your little head out of your ass.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Allah's Apostle said...I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)

Quran: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

Quran Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Quran Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

WASHINGTON -- A video posted on YouTube shows four combat Marines urinating on the corpses of three dead men in Afghanistan, a U.S. military official told NBC News on Wednesday.
advertisement

"It should be pretty easy" to identify the Marines in the video, said one official, and those involved "will be held accountable for their actions."

The video, posted on YouTube, shows the four Marines, in full combat gear, standing in a semi-circle over three bodies and one or two can clearly be seen urinating on the corpses.
U.S. News - Marines: Video shows troops urinating on corpses

Wow, just wow.

merged

C'mon. Let the meatheads have a little fun.
BTW. Good chance they'll be "protecting and serving" once they're back stateside. Have fun !

They wont be protecting anybody when they come home. Theyre going to be in major trouble over this.

Forum List

Back