US life expectancy drops in US in 2020. Um... MAGA?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Yes, in Trump's never-ending quest to "Make America Die Again", we find out that in 2020, the US Average life expectancy dropped the most since WWII.

Beyond the more than 600,000 deaths in the U.S. directly from the coronavirus, other factors play into the decreased longevity, including "disruptions in health care, disruptions in chronic disease management, and behavioral health crisis, where people struggling with addiction disorders or depression might not have gotten the help that they needed," Woolf said.

The lack of access to care and other pandemic-related disruptions hit some Americans much harder than others. And it's been well documented that the death rate for Black Americans was twice as high compared with white Americans.

Yes, in Trump's never-ending quest to "Make America Die Again", we find out that in 2020, the US Average life expectancy dropped the most since WWII.

Beyond the more than 600,000 deaths in the U.S. directly from the coronavirus, other factors play into the decreased longevity, including "disruptions in health care, disruptions in chronic disease management, and behavioral health crisis, where people struggling with addiction disorders or depression might not have gotten the help that they needed," Woolf said.

The lack of access to care and other pandemic-related disruptions hit some Americans much harder than others. And it's been well documented that the death rate for Black Americans was twice as high compared with white Americans.

Sure. Blame Trump instead of China. They should at least pay you something for your time.

Oh please Joe don’t be stupid. Life expectancy in the US has been falling for several years now. It has nothing to do with Trump. It has a lot to do with our failing HC system.

Trump has broken your brain.

Sure. Blame Trump instead of China. They should at least pay you something for your time.

China wasn't in charge of the US last year.

Trump was.

So let's review Trump's record.

Life expectancy dropped the most since WWII.
600,000 dead
65 million jobs lost
200,000 businesses lost
Drop in GDP
Riots in the streets
Mobs taking over the US Capitol

If you popped out of a blue box or a Delorean in 2016 and told me you were from the future and that this is what 2020 would look like, I'd have looked at you sideways.

1626950547696.png
1626950611864.png

Id' have been like, "Look we know that Trump is going to suck, but this is a bit much, don't you think?"

What's even crazier. Almost half of you were willing to vote for more of that.

All these Illegals flooding into the country with terrible health conditions is what brings down the life expectancy average.

In additon to those dipshits Joe Dufus wants to bring in a quarter of a million goddamn Muslim refugees every year. What do you think that will do to the life expectancy average?

Trump was.

600,000 dead
65 million jobs lost
200,000 businesses lost
Drop in GDP
Riots in the streets

If you popped out of a blue box or a Delorean in 2016 and told me you were from the future and that this is what 2020 would look like, I'd have looked at you sideways.

View attachment 515785View attachment 515786

Id' have been like, "Look we know that Trump is going to suck, but this is a bit much, don't you think?"

Once again, you're just spreading CCP misinformation. President Trump was not responsible for the virus, China was.

Thank you for playing.

Dr. Fauci pays China's Wuhan Lab (run by a Chinese general) to do germ warfare research (gain of function) on bat viruses, and that ends up in a pandemic that kills 600,000 Americans, and somehow its Trump's fault? The pandemic was NOT Trump's fault.
Trump stopped that program, Obama & Fauci started it, good job democrats.
Trump had vaccine shots in arms in 10-months when Fauci said it would take 4-years if even then. You're welcome.

Trump was.

600,000 dead
65 million jobs lost
200,000 businesses lost
Drop in GDP
Riots in the streets

You are confused Moon Bat

It was the Democrats that encouraged the riots. Hell the Democrat sonofabitches even bailed the rioters out of jail. Six months of destruction of over 200 American cities.

It was Biden's Chicom buddies that caused the Pandemic that caused the deaths and the business closures in addition to giving the Democrats the opportunity to steal an election. The same Chicom buddies that made the Biden family filthy rich.

You would know things like that if you didn't have your head up your Libtard ass all the time.

Trump was.

600,000 dead
65 million jobs lost
200,000 businesses lost
Drop in GDP
Riots in the streets

You spent the time and energy to write that crap?

This place is getting more asinine by the day

expected when you have the chinese pandemic and then shut the nation down disrupting people’s ability to see a doctor, and increasing their depression and addiction

600,000 dead
65 million jobs lost
200,000 businesses lost
Drop in GDP
Riots in the streets

The 600,000 death claim is a flat-out lie.

And all the rest, your side totally owns.

It was not Trump who exploited the #CoronaHoax2020 to maliciously and deliberately sabotage the ecopn0omy. It was Democraps who did that.

And it sure as Hell wasn't Trump supporters, who have been rioting and looting and destroying. That was your side doing that, with you openly defending and supporting them.

Last edited:

Something that cannot yet be determined is the unseen damage the virus could have caused to the respiratory system and vital organs. We don't know.

But rest easy comrade. Trump said it was a Democrat hoax. Disappear overnight like a miracle. Its so comforting to know his brilliance has been our biggest support.

Just think how life expectancy would improve in the US if all the fat ass Negros with diabetes would just put down their third helping of Popeye's fried chicken.

Not really relevant to this discussion, but I have a thing to say about your reference to Popeye's.

I've eaten, a few times, at various Popeye's locations in Sacramento. The one thing that stands out terribly about my experiences with this chain is that I spend about what I would expect to spend on a fast food meal, and I'm still hungry when I leave.

I thought the food was good. Just not nearly enough, the portions being much too small for what I paid for it.

I don't think anyone is getting fat from eating at Popeye's, unless they're spending a lot of money to do so.

It was not Trump who exploited the #CoronaHoax2020 to maliciously and deliberately sabotage the ecopn0omy. It was Democraps who did that.

And it sure as Hell wasn't Trump supporters, who have been rioting and looting and destroying. That was your side doing that, with you openly defending and supporting them.
It’s funny. They believe the 600k number, but refuse to believe anything negative about the vaccines.

The power of state run media to dupe should never be underestimated.

Crazy Town!!!!

Ask Fauci since he was funding the Wuhan lab that created this monster.

This is what you're dealing with.
FB_IMG_1626613781364.jpg

Forum List

Back