US, Jordan Agree: Israel Should Control Jordan Valley

What action?

There is no action.

There is no written binding agreement.

A peace agreement has to be between the parties.

The parties are Israel and Palestine.

Jordan is not a party to any proposed peace plan.

All we have is a propaganda report of support for a particular plan, allegedly supported by certain people.

Is anyone stopping you from also contacting the King of Jordan and ask him why he said this?? It would never enter your mind that he doesn't want any more Palestinians coming into his country because they are trouble for him.

I think your OP is pure propaganda .

I do not believe anything written there.

Nazi Shill, who cares what you believe or don't believe. Who cares what you think or don't think ??
I remind you again, your posts have ZERO credibility . Nothing you say is ever taken seriously, because off all the times you've posted hateful, bigoted, anti - semitic, driveling, lying, distorted comments.
Maybe one day, this will sink into your thick empty skull, you disgusting excuse for a human being.

Nothing to fear. There is not going to be a peace agreement.

There will be no peace until the world decides to enforce international law.

Israel's Netanyahu draws line in the sand on Jordan Valley settlements

A few weeks ago the dismissive comments of Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon that Secretary of State John Kerry's zealous pursuit of a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians amounted to an "incomprehensible obsession" and "messianic feeling" caused a bit of a kerfuffle. Yes, many senior Israeli officials have grown tired of humoring Mr. Kerry and are not much interested in the kinds of concessions that would be necessary to make a peace deal and creation of a Palestinian state possible. But it's generally considered bad form to needlessly antagonize the Americans.

Yet more evidence that the process jalopy is destined to keep spinning its wheels comes today by way of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Speaking to reporters in Davos shortly after meeting with Kerry, Mr. Netanyahu was asked about the fate of Israeli settlements in the West Bank half of the Jordan Valley in a possible peace deal. Interest in the question has been stirred by reports that Kerry has been hoping for Jordan Valley concessions

The prime minister was blunt. "I have said it before and I repeat it today: I'm not going to evict a single community, I am not going to uproot any Israeli from his home.” He also added that the US side has not proposed anything resembling a possible peace agreement. "The Americans are talking about a suggestion for a framework for negotiations," he said.

Yahoo!

Is anyone stopping you from also contacting the King of Jordan and ask him why he said this?? It would never enter your mind that he doesn't want any more Palestinians coming into his country because they are trouble for him.

And I think you are full of it. For a person who is supposed to be a Christian, you sure do ignore what is happening in the Muslim world when it comes to the way Christians are being treated, but you certainly can't stand the fact that the King of Jordan and the U.S. had a meeting of minds. Tell us, Mrs. Sherri, what happened between the previous King of Jordan and the "Palestinians." Surely you must know the history of that.

Sally, You are aware of her bigotry , hate and racism . When the subject of how Christians are treated in the Muslim World come up she ignores it, When called on how Muslims are treating her BRETHErEN she claims its not the thread . Whenever a thread is introduced she ignores it . Consider the source. She's just furious that there will never be a " Palestinian state". :smiliehug:

And I think you are full of it. For a person who is supposed to be a Christian, you sure do ignore what is happening in the Muslim world when it comes to the way Christians are being treated, but you certainly can't stand the fact that the King of Jordan and the U.S. had a meeting of minds. Tell us, Mrs. Sherri, what happened between the previous King of Jordan and the "Palestinians." Surely you must know the history of that.

Sally, You are aware of her bigotry , hate and racism . When the subject of how Christians are treated in the Muslim World come up she ignores it, When called on how Muslims are treating her BRETHErEN she claims its not the thread . Whenever a thread is introduced she ignores it . Consider the source. She's just furious that there will never be a " Palestinian state". :smiliehug:

her fury runs MORE DEEPLY than ----'palestinian state' I refer you to the standard
nazi literature------of the past 1700 years For the nazi ideologues of CONSTANTINE--
the issue is not "palestine" ----the issue is JOOOOS Today there is one common cause -----for nazis and ummah -------to wit JOOOOOOS

Just another land grab by the Israeli juden with the backing of the U.S.. ... :doubt:

And just another racist rant by the resident Islamic armchair terrorist. No mention of the role played by Jordan then, or has your A.Q imam not told you what to say yet.

Ok.
So who's worse? US/Israel or Jordan?
Equally evil?
Jordan's King is just a U.S. puppet with no real power.

Israel is the bully of the region; and the U.S. government/military backs all of their land grabs and invasions. .... :doubt:

So the smallest M.E. nation has the biggest army with which to grab land has it. Now what about all the land grabs taking place by Islamic terror groups in the area. We had Egypt, Syria, Iraq, yemen, Lebanon and iran all grabbing land and then promptly losing it. Seems that muslim terrorists don't know what to do once they have achieved their aims, so go all to pieces

So israel is willing to give up the west bank as long as they can keep troops there?

Heheh...

Dhimmi Alfalfa is going to call up the King of Jordan and ask him why he took this action.

What action?

There is no action.

There is no written binding agreement.

A peace agreement has to be between the parties.

The parties are Israel and Palestine.

Jordan is not a party to any proposed peace plan.

All we have is a propaganda report of support for a particular plan, allegedly supported by certain people.

How far behind the times are you sharia, Isreal and Jordan have already made peace and are bosom friends. I can see why Jordan wants Israel to control the Jordan valley, it releases Jordans troops for other duties on its border with Syria.

Israel is opposed to UN Forces only because they want the freedom to attack their neighbors without the hinderance of international law. ... :cool:

Care to explain which parts of International law the HOSTILE ARAB PALESTINIANS abide by then when they are targeting children and non combatants with weapons of terror, chemical weapons and biological weapons.

You realize, of course, this must mean the Jews are running Jordan!

Of course in the eyes of the anti-Semites, the Jews must be running every Middle East country. Let's face it. The King's father had a lot of trouble in the past which resulted in Black September, and the present King knows what he would be up for when it comes to more "Palestinians" flooding into his country.

Refugee populations are always a problem... In 1948 and 1967 400,000 Palestinians flooded into Jordan..

And 1 million Jews flooded into Israel, so why haven't we heard of any problems with them. Could it be that Israel welcomed them and housed them in a proper manner, while the muslims abused and caged them like animals.

Forum List

Back