US inflation is now the highest in the world.

Dumbass, both can be true, a country can be poised for growth next year, but still currently behind US in growth.

Article does not rank post recession growth.
You may want to read the fine print, they identified the fastest growing economies, not those "poised" for growth.

You may want to read the fine print, they identified the fastest growing economies, not those "poised" for growth.
Moron it plainly explains that these are based on forecast growth.

Read dumbass:

And while the World Bank predicts the global economy as a whole is expected to grow at the fastest rates seen since the global financial crisis for the next couple of years, it’s developing nations that stand out in terms of rate of growth. Those nations are poised to grow at a rate that’s almost double the global average. But a world in transition carries risks and unpredictability. The nations that differentiate themselves are those with the resiliency and momentum to overcome the challenges. And those nations are represented in the Best Countries Movers subranking.

U.S. News partner and brand strategy firm BAV Group has developed a metric – BAV’s BrandAsset Valuator Model of Brand Building – that measures that resiliency and momentum The Best Countries Movers subranking, is predictive of a country’s future growth in terms of per capita purchasing power and parity gross domestic product.

Moron it plainly explains that these are based on forecast growth.

Read dumbass:

And while the World Bank predicts the global economy as a whole is expected to grow at the fastest rates seen since the global financial crisis for the next couple of years, it’s developing nations that stand out in terms of rate of growth. Those nations are poised to grow at a rate that’s almost double the global average. But a world in transition carries risks and unpredictability. The nations that differentiate themselves are those with the resiliency and momentum to overcome the challenges. And those nations are represented in the Best Countries Movers subranking.

U.S. News partner and brand strategy firm BAV Group has developed a metric – BAV’s BrandAsset Valuator Model of Brand Building – that measures that resiliency and momentum The Best Countries Movers subranking, is predictive of a country’s future growth in terms of per capita purchasing power and parity gross domestic product.

Like I mentioned previously, quick, contact the web-site and tell them their numbers are all wrong...dumbass.

Like I mentioned previously, quick, contact the web-site and tell them their numbers are all wrong...dumbass.
What numbers dumbass?

Show me a single number that ACTUALLY contradicts that Japan is still contracted by 4% compared to start pandemic GDP as of 2021 Q3. Show me any wage growth on Japan.

Show me a single number that refutes that US grew 1% for same period, with strong wage growth.

Maybe you need to stop biting off more than your clearly limited Thinking abilities can handle.

Last edited:
What numbers dumbass?

Show me a single number that ACTUALLY contradicts that Japan is still contracted by 4% compared to start pandemic GDP as of 2021 Q3. Show me any wage growth on Japan.

Show me a single number that refutes that US grew 1% for same period, with strong wage growth.

Maybe you need to stop biting off more than your clearly limited Thinking abilities can handle.

The article is on economies, not on wage growth. I'm sure the U.S. appears somewhere on the list....dumbass.

The article is on economies, not on wage growth. I'm sure the U.S. appears somewhere on the list....dumbass.
I know what the article is about and what it is not about. Which is WHY I say the article does not refute a single word I've said.

Wage growth is DIRECTLY RELAVANT to inflation this conversation is about.

Run along "Thinker"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back