US household income drops for third straight year

They've been promoting that idiotic 'Fair Tax' for years, and it was the first thing they voted on when they got their new majority in the House, lol. Saint Reagan raised taxes 8 times, while handing out tax cuts to big time stock market and real estate swindlers, and of course being the best President Japan and Mexico ever had, and the Party has been following his lead ever since. Why else would the GOP have so much trouble beating Democrats? Looks?
So never. Thanks for confirming you are a liar.

Your Saint did all that, so right wing GOP sniveling about Democrats is just phony and shallow, that's what it has to do with it. The GOP has nothing different to offer, except 'Fair Tax' scams jacking up taxes on the lowest income brackets while handing out trillions in corporate welfare, even bigger tax breaks and subsidies for billionaires who are barely paying anything already, Republicans helped pass Biden's 'Infrastructure' bill and the 2018 tax cuts for companies off-shoring jobs, same as they did under Reagan and both Bushes.

Lies and stupidity.

They've been promoting that idiotic 'Fair Tax' for years, and it was the first thing they voted on when they got their new majority in the House, lol. Saint Reagan raised taxes 8 times, while handing out tax cuts to big time stock market and real estate swindlers, and of course being the best President Japan and Mexico ever had, and the Party has been following his lead ever since. Why else would the GOP have so much trouble beating Democrats? Looks?
Interesting. You claim I'm making stuff up when I say democrats have been in charge at times since Reagan AND you say Republicans have "so much trouble" beating democrats. Can you pick a horse and stay on it, because this is just trying to have it both ways at the same time.

When did the GOP Jack up taxes on the lowest income brackets DudleySmith

Every time they could, dumbass. Name a time when they didn't? Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton's second term, Bush II, Trump, all jacked up taxes on lower income people. Anybody saying different is a liar, as they all well know that's a fact.

You can't back that up, so keep on posting last, tard.
1694804042910.png

Less money.

More inflation.

Wave after wave of poor illegals moving in while the current administration does nothing

Rampant drug use that no one seems to want to stop and in ways encouraging like making narcan for over the counter sale.

Homelessness out of control in a lot of places and those places doing nothing.

Crime no one seems to want to stop.

It's almost like we're being destabilized on purpose.

Sure I can. You claimed Republicans raise taxes on the poor, but can’t back it up…..because it is a lie, Simp.

Already been posted many thousands of times. You Party puppets playing stupid every 5 minutes for three decade is just dumbassery. lol

Forum List

Back