US household income drops for third straight year

Your Saint did all that, so right wing GOP sniveling about Democrats is just phony and shallow, that's what it has to do with it. The GOP has nothing different to offer, except 'Fair Tax' scams jacking up taxes on the lowest income brackets while handing out trillions in corporate welfare, even bigger tax breaks and subsidies for billionaires who are barely paying anything already, Republicans helped pass Biden's 'Infrastructure' bill and the 2018 tax cuts for companies off-shoring jobs, same as they did under Reagan and both Bushes.
When did the GOP Jack up taxes on the lowest income brackets DudleySmith

That can't be true.

Diogenes the Creepy has been searching the world over, looking for someone who is worse off, under Biden with no success.

1694638071262.png

Oh, I see. In your desperation to avoid holding any democrat responsible for something they control, you cast about for an historical figure you think can somehow be blamed for the current situation, thus allowing you to fulfill your contractual obligations to protect from all criticism.

"The democrats are running the economy into the ground".
"A Republican from 40 years ago is to blame for everything".

SMH.

lol yes you can't refute what Reagan and the GOP did and continue to do, so now come the strawmen, as usual. thanks for playing, better luck next time.

When did the GOP Jack up taxes on the lowest income brackets DudleySmith

They've been promoting that idiotic 'Fair Tax' for years, and it was the first thing they voted on when they got their new majority in the House, lol. Saint Reagan raised taxes 8 times, while handing out tax cuts to big time stock market and real estate swindlers, and of course being the best President Japan and Mexico ever had, and the Party has been following his lead ever since. Why else would the GOP have so much trouble beating Democrats? Looks?

lol yes you can't refute what Reagan and the GOP did and continue to do, so now come the strawmen, as usual. thanks for playing, better luck next time.
The GOP is not in charge, don't know if you forgot or just didn't know. They've also been in charge multiple times since Reagan, in case you forgot.

The GOP is not in charge, don't know if you forgot or just didn't know. They've also been in charge multiple times since Reagan, in case you forgot.

Still can't address the facts, I see. Oh well, as long as Democrats need to buy a few GOP votes every now and then your Party leaders are happy.

Still can't address the facts, I see. Oh well, as long as Democrats need to buy a few GOP votes every now and then your Party leaders are happy.
The facts are that you want to blame Reagan and the GOP for what's going on today and totally ignore the reality that the democrats have been in power multiple times since Reagan and if they thought what he did was so horribly dangerous, they could have undone it, but they did not. Yet somehow, it's still all his fault? Are democrats really that weak and useless?

The facts are that you want to blame Reagan and the GOP for what's going on today and totally ignore the reality that the democrats have been in power multiple times since Reagan and if they thought what he did was so horribly dangerous, they could have undone it, but they did not. Yet somehow, it's still all his fault? Are democrats really that weak and useless?

lol keep making up shit. It's all you can do.

lol and of course you think nobody notices you're having to make up shit again.
You keep saying I'm making up stuff. Show me that the democrats have not been in power since Reagan. That's what I'm saying and you're claiming I'm making up.

Forum List

Back