US House Candidate Oklahoma Democrat Abby Broyles berated several girls at sleepover party, blamed it on adverse reaction to wine & sleep medication

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“I mixed wine and prescription medication and accidentally became racist” is a weird excuse. Y’all really gonna accept that?

Seriously. Raise your hand if you’ve ever drank too much and didn’t call a little girl a “Hispanic Fucker” / ridicule a little girl for acne

“I mixed wine and prescription medication and accidentally became racist” is a weird excuse. Y’all really gonna accept that?

Seriously. Raise your hand if you’ve ever drank too much and didn’t call a little girl a “Hispanic Fucker” / ridicule a little girl for acne

Doubt she is the only Democrat candidate in the race, as the primary has not taken place. I imagine Oklahomans are say a collective "NEXT".

Meh. It's not a big deal when a democrat does it.

Will probably get an offer from Biden now

Doubt she is the only Democrat candidate in the race, as the primary has not taken place. I imagine Oklahomans are say a collective "NEXT".
She is not the only one. There are many like her.

Oklahomans should choose well and choose carefully.
When you have a totalitarian view on unalienable rights, things like this are dangerous. Look at D.C. with the walls and the thousands of National Guardsmen there for the installation of Biden. They are getting ready for potential truckers now. I now know that Progs are despots when something shakes the applecart. There are some Repubs also depending on where you live with government power fiefdoms in red areas can be abusive.

When you have a totalitarian view on unalienable rights, things like this are dangerous. Look at D.C. with the walls and the thousands of National Guardsmen there for the installation of Biden. They are getting ready for potential truckers now. I now know that Progs are despots when something shakes the applecart. There are some Repubs also depending on where you live with government power fiefdoms in red areas can be abusive.
No they are not. I still have a lot of connections with Guard Headquarters in this state and a few others. I would know about it.

Forum List

Back