hate crime all three men convicted of hate crime on arbery case

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see a suspicious black man running around unoccupied homes and then taking off down the street when a neighbor yells at him to get away you better not pursue him.

Just let his black ass go. Ain't worth the trouble. It's known as black privilege. Because suspecting the most violent race on the planet of having committed a crime is, well, racist I guess.

So how much time will they get for that? And what was the purpose of this case? To appease the blacks I guess.

You see a suspicious black man running around unoccupied homes and then taking off down the street when a neighbor yells at him to get away you better not pursue him.

Just let his black ass go. Ain't worth the trouble. It's known as black privilege. Because suspecting the most violent race on the planet of having committed a crime is, well, racist I guess.

So how much time will they get for that? And what was the purpose of this case? To appease the blacks I guess.
now they got a hate charge on them. there never getting out of prisonm ; so thry need to quit trying to make an example out of them,.

While I agree their crime was hateful, I don't think we should be able to call it something else, charge them and try them all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back