US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world.

Hmm another lie. The U.S. has been creeping up the ranks of deaths per capita for quite some time. These countries numbers are better:

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

I skipped many of the smaller countries.

We are weeks behind the likes of Italy, Spain and others. Our causality rate is going up and we have been passing by other countries and will continue to do so.
Don’t follow. Link it please or revise your post.

Hmm another lie. The U.S. has been creeping up the ranks of deaths per capita for quite some time. These countries numbers are better:

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

We are weeks behind the likes of Italy, Spain and others. Our causality rate is going up and we have been passing by other countries and will continue to do so.
Why no link?

That's if you believe China's numbers, I don't. They may be getting round-2 of COVID-19.

I read an article this morning that said people in China are reporting that the mortuaries in Wuhan seem to be churning out far more cremations than the official coronavirus numbers would account for. Exponentially more.

Read this:

U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Curve Has Now Passed China's At the Same Stage
Bow down to your Chicom handlers.

Reality:

My govt lies to me less than your govt lies to you, so there!

Ah the endless illusion of the lessor of two evils.

Your table doesnt support your assertion.
Germany is the only country lower asswipe, so STFU
Turkey, Korea , Canada...................................It also depends where you are in the cycle.
Turkey? LOL you d rather live there than America?
Take your pick of the many countries where people are safer. Why do you want to turn it into some sort of gameshow ?
You didn’t answer the question, fat boy, yes or no.

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

It's all here: Coronavirus Update (Live): 775,782 Cases and 37,109 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

Why no link?
Why no interest or due diligence?

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

Why no link?

It's the same link we're all looking at: Coronavirus Update (Live): 775,782 Cases and 37,109 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

It's all here: Coronavirus Update (Live): 775,782 Cases and 37,109 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
How can they measure cases when many have mild symptoms and don’t report them? No one has been able to answer this. The stats IMO are false.

Turkey, Korea , Canada...................................It also depends where you are in the cycle.
Take your pick of the many countries where people are safer. Why do you want to turn it into some sort of gameshow ?
Turkey is gorgeous but a bit too hot for me. I see you cant comment in support of the lying OP.

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

Why no link?

Eh, it's a fair question, I forgot to add the link to my post.

US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world

when Trump was in total denial States took control -

Any trajectory inflection point on our death curve yet?

Turkey is gorgeous but a bit too hot for me. I see you cant comment in support of the lying OP.
Still didn’t answer the question. Amazing. Not all of Turkey is hot. You’re an Islamist so just admit it’s Turkey.

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

Why no link?

It is also a fair question to put to him, the two are in no way mutually exclusive.

Stats are false. Most people who get it, don’t know or report. Death toll is less than 1%

Still didn’t answer the question. Amazing. Not all of Turkey is hot. You’re an Islamist so just admit it’s Turkey.
Still deflecting trumpy boy.

Germany - 7
Norway - 6
Iceland - 6
Panama - 6
Slovenia - 5
Greece - 4
Dominican Republic - 4
Albania - 4
South Korea - 3
Romania - 3
Lithuania - 3
Turkey - 2
Canada - 2
Israel - 2
Finland - 2
Hungary - 2
Poland - 0.8
Australia - 0.7
Mexico - 0.2

Why no link?

It is also a fair question to put to him, the two are in no way mutually exclusive.

I agree with that too.

Stats are false. Most people who get it, don’t know or report. Death toll is less than 1%
The whole thread is based on stats that the trumper doesn't understand.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
We love Islamists. We've been known to partner with Osama, al Qaida, al Nusra, the Taliban and we're all about helping the public square beheading journalist liquefying Saudis with their campaign of genocide in Yemen.

Were you not aware?

US has second lowest Chinese Virus fatality rate in the world

when Trump was in total denial States took control -
When Trump was banning flights from China De Blimpo and Fredo's brother were saying it was no big deal and that they welcomed people from around the globe. Now they are whining and crying because they are ass deep in dead New Yorkers.

Forum List

Back