Looks like its all in hand

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I cant stop laughing at this crazy guy. I wonder if our more spiritual brethren could help me to understand the deeper significance of his actions ?

I cant stop laughing at this crazy guy. I wonder if our more spiritual brethren could help me to understand the deeper significance of his actions ?

Tommy can you direct me to the post you made of the Islamic cleric who prescribed applying violet oil to the anus as a cure for COVID?

Oh wait, that's Islam, so it's fine

Tommy how about the Islamic cleric who recommended sneezing as a cure for COVID? Why did this escape your attention, Tommy? Any particular reason?

Tommy how about the Islamic cleric who recommended sneezing as a cure for COVID? Why did this escape your attention, Tommy? Any particular reason?

He sounds like a loon Sue. Just like this guy. I would hesitate to call him a Christian. Charlatan would be a better fit.

He sounds like a loon Sue. Just like this guy. I would hesitate to call him a Christian. Charlatan would be a better fit.

Tommy the UK is not overrun with pentacostal "loons", but it is overrun with Islamic clerics.

Poor Tommy, so lost

Tommy the UK is not overrun with pentacostal "loons", but it is overrun with Islamic clerics.

Poor Tommy, so lost

Well I would dispute "overrun" but I do know that they don't advise the government like millionaire "pastor" Copeland..

Forum List

Back