US govt funded media admits to US direct involvement in Ukraine.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
Turns out US commandos, who still serve as such in the US army, are still present in Ukraine and training their puppets to die against Russian forces.

Now i understand why Russia has been attacking Kiev, Lvov and Odessa more frequently. Lets hope the next Onyx or Kalibr hits a group of those Commandos so the US can pick them up in Bodybags.
Russian forces already killed 2 Americans veterans and captured 3 near Kharkov, now dozens of US mercenaries are involved in the Donbas.

I gotta say, Russian forces are gaining actual combat experience from fighting Ukrainian army and foreign veterans. This is the first time in the 21th century where 2 modern armies are in a direct war.

Turns out US commandos, who still serve as such in the US army, are still present in Ukraine and training their puppets to die against Russian forces.

Now i understand why Russia has been attacking Kiev, Lvov and Odessa more frequently. Lets hope the next Onyx or Kalibr hits a group of those Commandos so the US can pick them up in Bodybags.
Russian forces already killed 2 Americans veterans and captured 3 near Kharkov, now dozens of US mercenaries are involved in the Donbas.

I gotta say, Russian forces are gaining actual combat experience from fighting Ukrainian army and foreign veterans. This is the first time in the 21th century where 2 modern armies are in a direct war.
Russia could reneg on the mutually agreed upon rules of this war and annihilate US mercenaries at any time.

If a balance is strived for there is no cause for alarm in America. However, the string of Russian victories can't continue forever.

Russia's agenda has to have a lot to do with involving American military personnell for use as future pawns in the big game.

The New York Times has a reputation of lying. If Putin chooses to believe this story the consequences could be catastrophic. He knows that the old senile fuckwad in the Whitehouse will kill Americans before challenging him.

Forum List

Back