US Foreign Aid by Country 2020. The omnibus appropriations provisions is different than the covid bill!!

But the others are okay? 700 mill for Sudan... wonder where that money will end up?

No, you're right. I think all of it should stop, but I think Israel needs that help the least. I find it very bizarre that they're getting billions a year and still lobby for more.

doesnt bother right wing nutjobs, as long as it is another right wing nutjob receiving it...
It bothers me. NONE of them deserve my money.

When we have a huge part of the nation shut down, we should not be sending a DIME overseas with our great grand childrens tax money.

We have been doing it ever since I was alive and before, esp after WWII. They are 2 separate bills!!
It wouldn't matter if they were 10 different bills. This....

• Afghanistan ($5.94 billion)
  • Israel ($3.11 billion)
  • Jordan ($1.67 billion)
  • Egypt ($1.23 billion)
  • Iraq ($1.18 billion)
  • Ethiopia ($878 million)
  • Syria ($835 million)
  • Kenya ($824 million)
Should outrage everyone no matter what bill it was stuffed into.

Then to only offer 600 to Americans is just the slap in the face needed to wake most uninformed twats.
The money going to the ME is being used to fund wars and terrorist. If you believe they are using the money for gender studies, you're a tard

When we have a huge part of the nation shut down, we should not be sending a DIME overseas with our great grand childrens tax money.
Been happening since wwii. You're only noticing it now because your chosen "media" sources are making noise about it.

We have been doing it ever since I was alive and before, esp after WWII. They are 2 separate bills!!
It wouldn't matter if they were 10 different bills. This....

• Israel ($3.11 billion)
  • Jordan ($1.67 billion)
  • Egypt ($1.23 billion)
  • Iraq ($1.18 billion)
  • Syria ($835 million)
  • Kenya ($824 million)
Should outrage everyone no matter what bill it was stuffed into.

Then to only offer 600 to Americans is just the slap in the face needed to wake most uninformed twats.
The money going to the ME is being used to fund wars and terrorist. If you believe they are using the money for gender studies, you're a tard
Oh no doubt. We've seen this movie before but for some reason, we don't wise up.
We are literally paying for future dead Americans & Europeans.

Overview
On a 359-53 vote in the House and 92-6 in the Senate, Congress passed a $900 billion COVID-relief package and $1.4 trillion government funding package that gives critical pandemic aid to Americans, while securing federal agency operations through September 2021. This document provides highlights of the $1.4 billion omnibus appropriations provisions.
FY 2021 Omnibus Appropriations Bill (ncsl.org)

US Foreign Aid by Country 2020

• Israel ($3.11 billion)
  • Jordan ($1.67 billion)
  • Egypt ($1.23 billion)
  • Iraq ($1.18 billion)
  • Syria ($835 million)
  • Kenya ($824 million)
More items...
US Foreign Aid by Country 2020 - World Population Review

-------------------------------------
even tramp senators mess this up, esp on fox and friends they mess this up, and they know what their doing, but do it anyway.

They have nothing to do with each other, but while the senate was running out of time they voted only once.

They screwed most of the American people , all except those who have businesses and the 3 matinee lunches.

The Fed Reserve plays the fiddle hot & heavy as our USA burns to the ground in debt spending. When our USA goes down in flames it's gonna be one BIG power grab for global control between India, Russia & China.

if sending foreign countries US tax dollars benefits America somehow, democrats would oppose it.

It's really that simple. Democrats are America's domestic enemy.
thumb_when-you-are-dead-you-dont-know-that-youre-dead-all-21493681.png

Overview
On a 359-53 vote in the House and 92-6 in the Senate, Congress passed a $900 billion COVID-relief package and $1.4 trillion government funding package that gives critical pandemic aid to Americans, while securing federal agency operations through September 2021. This document provides highlights of the $1.4 billion omnibus appropriations provisions.

• Israel ($3.11 billion)
  • Jordan ($1.67 billion)
  • Egypt ($1.23 billion)
  • Iraq ($1.18 billion)
  • Syria ($835 million)
  • Kenya ($824 million)
More items...

even tramp senators mess this up, esp on fox and friends they mess this up, and they know what their doing, but do it anyway.

They have nothing to do with each other, but while the senate was running out of time they voted only once.

They screwed most of the American people , all except those who have businesses and the 3 matinee lunches.

$1.4 billion? I think you better read it again.

Matinee lunches? WTF, over!

Overview

• Israel ($3.11 billion)
  • Jordan ($1.67 billion)
  • Egypt ($1.23 billion)
  • Iraq ($1.18 billion)
  • Syria ($835 million)
  • Kenya ($824 million)
More items...

$1.4 billion? I think you better read it again.

Matinee lunches? WTF, over!

She said 1.4 trillion and then made an innocent mistake and said billion the second time. And it's also obviously the 3 martini lunch tax deduction.

It's really this simple people...

If sending this money over seas was beneficial to America, democrats would oppose it.
This is a legitimate question that is not meant as an attack or a slight in any way.
Why muddy the waters by oversimplifying this issue in terms of “Democrats bad” so if their caucus supports something it’s “bad“ and if they don’t, it’s “good”?
I think we are well past the time (the Cold War) where the justifications for sending billions of dollars around the globe makes as much geo-political sense as it used to. But by making this a partisan issue, you push the discussion away from the policy and into simple name calling. You wonder why our Legislative branch is so broken, they are just trying to give their electorates (us) what they want. And we can’t stay focused for more than two minutes on much of anything other than drama....so that’s what they give us...and we vote for them, because “our gal/guy” isn’t like the rest of those so-and-so‘s!
Maybe the problem isn’t the people we pick to represent us but it’s really our own shortcomings being mirrored back on us.

Just like the pallets of cash Iran got from democrats, most of this aid money will go to fund terrorist groups aligned against the US and its allies.

It's decidedly not the same thing.
It's funding terrorist. John Kerry said as much. Democrats wouldn't do any of this if it was beneficial to America.

It wasn't our money to begin with, didn't add to the deficit and you won't pay taxes because of it.

But, Trump did make it so the money we gave back was now for nothing.

Virtually everything that Republicans are whining about are in the omnibus spending bill and NOT in the Covid relief package
Spending is spending. What bill it's in is irrelevant.
When you give 600 to average Americans at the same time you give BILLIONS to foreigners you have a problem.

How so many on the left don't see it baffles me.

Just like the pallets of cash Iran got from democrats, most of this aid money will go to fund terrorist groups aligned against the US and its allies.

It's decidedly not the same thing.
It's funding terrorist. John Kerry said as much. Democrats wouldn't do any of this if it was beneficial to America.

It wasn't our money to begin with, didn't add to the deficit and you won't pay taxes because of it.

But, Trump did make it so the money we gave back was now for nothing.
Democrats say the bomb belonged to the terrorist, give it back to them... now because of trump we gave the terrorist their bomb back for nothing... derp..

Democrats fund terrorist and use any excuse they can. If the Iran deal was helpful to America, Democrats would oppose it.

We know they are two separate bills.

Just because we have been doing it since 1899 (when you were born) doesn't mean we should still do it when our own house is falling apart. When our own people are starving.

Forum List

Back