US Foreign Aid by Country 2020. The omnibus appropriations provisions is different than the covid bill!!

We have been doing it ever since I was alive and before, esp after WWII. They are 2 separate bills!!

What the hell difference does that make, Darwin? You act like the money is mutually exclusive. They blow billions of debt on foreign countries while throwing crumbs at struggling Americans. Stop defending it.

Reading through this thread feels like I’m caught in Twilight Zone episode....Leftist filth bitching about a few billion to Israel meanwhile we pay the people of Mexico >$100 billion every year to break into our nation, rape, murder and maim our people, destroy our education system, our healthcare system, our social services, our blue collar trades, pack our jails and prisons and ruin American culture and none of these dumbmotherfuckers say a damn thing.
Fucking BIZARRE!
FAIRfiscalBurdenIllegalAliens.jpg

Last edited:
When we have a huge part of the nation shut down, we should not be sending a DIME overseas with our great grand childrens tax money.

We have been doing it ever since I was alive and before, esp after WWII. They are 2 separate bills!!

Not this time. Speaker Pelosi and Senator McConnell teamed up and decided that a COVID relief package must be voted on with an omnibus spending bill.

What the hell difference does that make, Darwin? You act like the money is mutually exclusive. They blow billions of debt on foreign countries while throwing crumbs at struggling Americans. Stop defending it.

Looks to me like the difference is that they're two different things. That means voting for (or against) one, is not the same as voting for (or against) the other.

Way to keep your eye on the ball here. WHOOOOSSSH

Forum List

Back