The US should not spend anything on its budget this year except for Covid relief.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I've calculated that if the US were to suspend all spending for one year and use that money only for Covid relief, every man woman and child would get a check for just over six million dollars. I think that is great idea how about you?

I've calculated that if the US were to suspend all spending for one year and use that money only for Covid relief, every man woman and child would get a check for just over six million dollars. I think that is great idea how about you?

Lol

All of the prisoners would starve to death. Win?

Imagine how upset big retail would be when their whole employee force quits all at once and nobody comes into work. The look on their faces might be worth it. Sarcasm included. 2 grand per person isn't all that much though. President trump is pushing for this. Makes s nse.

I second the motion Ray9!!!

This would cause "run away" inflation. Next thing it will be 500.00 for a pack of cigarettes.

Now this is the kind of income redistribution I think I could be convinced to go for.

I think you’re off, but just slightly. With a $4T budget the amount is about $12,300. Now being off $5,987,700 is not bad for a conservative math wiz. Try this, which is bigger?

Forum List

Back