US forces rape victims to have their babies

You’re a phony, like most pro lifers. Your entire position is constructed from emotion, and you ignore logic, science and facts.

Logic, science, and facts, absolutely support my position, and refute yours.

The innocent victim of an abortion is (well, was) a living organism, of the species homo sapiens. In other words, a human being. From conception, until death, there is not any moment where it suddenly becomes something very different than what it was just before. No objective point in its development and growth, other than conception, where you can rationally say that it wasn't a human being just moments ago, but now it is.

Tell me how many abortions occurred last year in this country, and then tell me how many miscarriages there were. You mourn the abortions but never even think about the miscarriages. Many More pregnancies end by miscarriage than abortion. But you and your ilk are only interested in putting your religious values on other people, so you ignore the poor babies lost to miscarriage.

That people die of natural causes is no excuse to commit murder.

You people sicken me.

I'm not concerned that a murderous, sociopathic piece of shit who defends the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent children, says that I sicken him.

D9E57F38-5B91-447F-84DF-5968CFC492C2.gif
You’re a phony, like most pro lifers. Your entire position is constructed from emotion, and you ignore logic, science and facts.

Logic, science, and facts, absolutely support my position, and refute yours.

The innocent victim of an abortion is (well, was) a living organism, of the species homo sapiens. In other words, a human being. From conception, until death, there is not any moment where it suddenly becomes something very different than what it was just before. No objective point in its development and growth, other than conception, where you can rationally say that it wasn't a human being just moments ago, but now it is.

Tell me how many abortions occurred last year in this country, and then tell me how many miscarriages there were. You mourn the abortions but never even think about the miscarriages. Many More pregnancies end by miscarriage than abortion. But you and your ilk are only interested in putting your religious values on other people, so you ignore the poor babies lost to miscarriage.

That people die of natural causes is no excuse to commit murder.

You people sicken me.

I'm not concerned that a murderous, sociopathic piece of shit who defends the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent children, says that I sicken him.

You’re a phony, like most pro lifers. Your entire position is constructed from emotion, and you ignore logic, science and facts. Tell me how many abortions occurred last year in this country, and then tell me how many miscarriages there were. You mourn the abortions but never even think about the miscarriages. Many More pregnancies end by miscarriage than abortion. But you and your ilk are only interested in putting your religious values on other people, so you ignore the poor babies lost to miscarriage. You people sicken me.

New Research Shows Most Human Pregnancies End in Miscarriage
I have to give you credit for identifying yourself as a moron. We can do nothing about a miscarriage. Abortions, not so much.
Miscarriage is an act of nature. Abortions are elective medical decisions to terminate a pregnancy. Duh....

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, and also missing the point. Do you mourn the millions of miscarriages or plead for research to reduce them ? Of course you don’t. Because you are inspired by your emotion and crippled by your lack of logic.

And where in the Constitution does it declare a 3 month old fetus as a person. This country does not count the unborn. When do you celebrate your birthday? At conception? First trimester, second? No. The day you begin to breath air is the day you are recognized as a person. I am opposed to any abortion past 3 months except perhaps in very extenuating circumstances. I don’t believe a 3 month old fetus is a human being with all the rights, thoughts, feelings, or emotions as a precious new born baby. If a woman has a miscarriage, it Has no effect on the earths population.

History is littered with human rights abuses, perpetrated by those who excused their horrific crimes by denying that their victims were humans.

You are no different, if you defend the murder of innocent children, by denying that they were human.

You’re a phony, like most pro lifers. Your entire position is constructed from emotion, and you ignore logic, science and facts. Tell me how many abortions occurred last year in this country, and then tell me how many miscarriages there were. You mourn the abortions but never even think about the miscarriages. Many More pregnancies end by miscarriage than abortion. But you and your ilk are only interested in putting your religious values on other people, so you ignore the poor babies lost to miscarriage. You people sicken me.

How many miscarriages are premeditated?

How many pregnancies are not premeditated. I guess in your mind only babies who are not premeditated are worth mourning.

Here is Another reason I do not identify as a Republican. There is no power given in the constitution to the federal government regarding abortion.
other than the protection of the right to life,,,,

Fifth Amendment to the Constitution…

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

And where in the Constitution does it declare a 3 month old fetus as a person. This country does not count the unborn. When do you celebrate your birthday? At conception? First trimester, second? No. The day you begin to breath air is the day you are recognized as a person. I am opposed to any abortion past 3 months except perhaps in very extenuating circumstances. I don’t believe a 3 month old fetus is a human being with all the rights, thoughts, feelings, or emotions as a precious new born baby. If a woman has a miscarriage, it Has no effect on the earths population.

Really? Now we think it's the job of the Constitution to establish word definitions and scientific facts? And we apparently think scientific fact is ALSO determined by votes and laws and birthday celebrations and whatever other weird arbitrary excuses you want to apply. Oh, and then the treasured argument of pro-aborts, "Well, unborn babies die on their own, so that makes it okay to kill them."

What is the difference between a fetus and a baby? You religious zealots apparently think a fetus dies in a miscarriage, and a baby is a a grain of rice aborted.

I have to give you credit for identifying yourself as a moron. We can do nothing about a miscarriage. Abortions, not so much.
Miscarriage is an act of nature. Abortions are elective medical decisions to terminate a pregnancy. Duh....

Exactly. We don't assume that because old people die of natural causes, that makes it okay to go to a nursing home and start shooting the residents.

The bottom line here- abortion is not with in the purview of the Constitution. Therefore it falls to the state governments. Justice Scalia (rip) and I know this fact, so you can spend your efforts state by state to outlaw it if you are so inclined. But it is people like you that forced Roe v Wade, so you are actually responsible for making abortion more prevalent. Nice job!

What is the difference between a fetus and a baby? You religious zealots apparently think a fetus dies in a miscarriage, and a baby is a a grain of rice aborted.

What is the difference between a baby and a toddler?

What Is the difference between a toddler and a “tween”?

What is the difference between a “tween” and an adolescent?

What is the difference between an adolescent and a young adult?

What is the difference between a young-adult and a middle-aged adult?

What is the difference between a middle-aged adult, and a “senior citizen”?

It is the same living organism—the same human being—just at different stages of his life.

“Religious zealout[ry] has nothing to do with it. It's about biology, not religion.

It serves to remember this thread is about women being raped in war, often systematically, and how the current U.S. administration undermines care for the victims - because fetus fetish.

Quite naturally, the fetus fetishists are out in force, reducing the victims of war crimes to breeding stations - without an agenda of their own - pursuant their fetus fetishism.

History is littered with human rights abuses, perpetrated by those who excused their horrific crimes by denying that their victims were humans.

You are no different, if you defend the murder of innocent children, by denying that they were human.

How many miscarriages are premeditated?

How many pregnancies are not premeditated. I guess in your mind only babies who are not premeditated are worth mourning.
Guess again...

It serves to remember this thread is about women being raped in war, often systematically, and how the current U.S. administration undermines care for the victims - because fetus fetish.

Quite naturally, the fetus fetishists are out in force, reducing the victims of war crimes to breeding stations - without an agenda of their own - pursuant their fetus fetishism.
Bitches probably asked for it.

Here is Another reason I do not identify as a Republican. There is no power given in the constitution to the federal government regarding abortion. And for you Republicans who think there is, well the great legal mind Anthony Scalia agrees with me.

For those with short attention spans, fast forward to 2:30 mark on the video.

It is called Murder....Murder is against the law...that is in the Constitution......

Here is Another reason I do not identify as a Republican. There is no power given in the constitution to the federal government regarding abortion. And for you Republicans who think there is, well the great legal mind Anthony Scalia agrees with me.

For those with short attention spans, fast forward to 2:30 mark on the video.

So the power would fall to the States. Which means you should have no problem with the States banning abortion.

It is the same living organism—the same human being—just at different stages of his life.

“Religious zealout[ry] has nothing to do with it. It's about biology, not religion.

What is the difference between baby/toddler/tween/adolescent/adult and a fetus. One of them has never taken a breath of air.

What is the difference between legal abortion and illegal abortion? A fetus is still aborted, but the pregnant woman has a higher prospect of injury or death in an illegal abortion.

I am done debating this. It’s an emotional issue for those of you opposed to any and all abortions, so it isn’t going anywhere. But know this- abortion is legal, the Republicans aren’t going to overturn RvW, and there isn’t jack shit you or any other misguided control freaks can do about. It’s done, deal with it.

The UN apparently has a military force that treats women like Genghis Khan's hordes did and we get a thread by a noted
imbecile because the US objected to some of the language in a UN resolution.

Not a single word of outrage about the source of unwanted pregnancies...the UN itself and their rape happy mercenaires! It doesn't fit despicable Tommy's political agenda.

What is the difference between baby/toddler/tween/adolescent/adult and a fetus. One of them has never taken a breath of air
And this insanity is why you're a buck tooth moron. The "fetus" DOES breath. People go to ridiculous lengths to justify murder, which is defined as the taking of an innocent human life.

What is the difference between baby/toddler/tween/adolescent/adult and a fetus. One of them has never taken a breath of air.

And a baby, for some months after birth, will have never eaten solid food, never walked, never spoken an understandable word. Until some time even later, a child will have never done any productive work. And until much later still, will have never done enough work to earn the cost of supporting and sustaining himself without some degree of reliance on parents or others to provide some of what he needs just to live.

I do not see how it makes any rational sense to define humanity by any of these arbitrary milestones. You might just as well argue that one doesn't become a human being, with a right not to have one's life arbitrarily taken, until one is fully grown, married, has become parent to at least o9ne child, and is sufficiently employed to fully support himself and his family.

What is the difference between legal abortion and illegal abortion? A fetus is still aborted, but the pregnant woman has a higher prospect of injury or death in an illegal abortion.

Either way, an innocent child is still brutally killed. The only difference is the consequences for one who had a willing part in that murder. I'm not convinced that sparing a cold-blooded murderer from risking harm to herself in the process is a good thing.

I am done debating this. It’s an emotional issue for those of you opposed to any and all abortions, so it isn’t going anywhere. But know this- abortion is legal, the Republicans aren’t going to overturn RvW, and there isn’t jack shit you or any other misguided control freaks can do about. It’s done, deal with it.

So far, you've accused us who defend the right of innocent children not to be killed in cold blood, of doing so based on emotions, while claiming logic and science for yourself, yet you've not put forth a single argument that is scientific or logical, and which is based on anything but irrational emotions.

Your response, at this point, is that of one who knows that you are losing this argument.

Chicken.png

What is the difference between baby/toddler/tween/adolescent/adult and a fetus. One of them has never taken a breath of air
And this insanity is why you're a buck tooth moron. The "fetus" DOES breath. People go to ridiculous lengths to justify murder, which is defined as the taking of an innocent human life.

It’s not counted as a human life until it exists the womb. I am not in favor of the wacky idea of post birth abortion, or even abortion past the first trimester, but a zygote or a fetus is not a human being. It is in a growth stage towards becoming a human being. It’s legal, it will remain legal, and if by some wild chance it becomes illegal, it will still occur. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back