US elections are a charade

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

No shit. Its been that way for over 100 years! Nice to see Dr Ron Paul speaking....still respect the man even though I disagree with a lot of his positions.

Well, everyone should know this, but they keep voting for the two main parties to keep the system going.

No shit. Its been that way for over 100 years! Nice to see Dr Ron Paul speaking....still respect the man even though I disagree with a lot of his positions.

As far as I know Eon Paul has been cheated by a traitor Romney in 2012, who changed the rules to get the nomination.

But Trump has helped the American voters to see how much their elites are corrupt and how much their elites care about the people's will like a litmus paper in a chemical experiment.

Last edited:

As far as I know Eon Paul has been cheated by a traitor Romney in 2012, who changed the rules to get the nomination.

But Trump has helped the American voters to see how much their elites are corrupt and how much their elites care about the people's will like a litmus paper in a chemical experiment.

No he hasn't.

He entered the race either knowing what the rules were, or not bothering to find out what the rules are. Either way, to complain about it NOW is rather ridiculous.

He could have set up his own party and made his own rules and run against people based on his own rules. He didn't. He chose to run in the Republican primaries, and he's annoyed that the primaries don't do what HE wants them to do. I mean, come on. He's moaning for the sake of moaning.

Imagine him as president, moaning and complaining that other countries aren't following the rules the way he wants the rules to be, and not the way other countries feel they should be.

Forum List

Back