US Economy turns in weakest growth to date.

Hmmmmmmmm. Ribeye or these guys:

Economic Outlook Indicators Forecasts - Your Business-Kiplinger

Who should I listen to? Hmmmmmmmmmm?
I've prbably been right more often than they have.

Oh...absolutely! You have a keen ability to make yourself believe that you are right about everything.

I have asked you twice. Are you predicting negative GDP movement in the second quarter? If so....by how much and with what evidence? If not......exactly when will this Obama recession begin?

Oh...absolutely! You have a keen ability to make yourself believe that you are right about everything.

I have asked you twice. Are you predicting negative GDP movement in the second quarter? If so....by how much and with what evidence? If not......exactly when will this Obama recession begin?
It will either be flat or negative. Strong dollar coupled with struggling economies in Europe, Japan and China, laid off workers in oilfield related businesses, lack of startups and expansions due to Obamacare and higher taxes are all causes.
I also predict the Fed will not raise rates this year.

He's an apologist for Ears, it's NEVER Obama or the Dem's fault, NEVER. Hence why he should never be taken serious

The Failed Republican Congress is a Trainwreck

As we approach the midway point of 2015, they are more concerned with taking vacations and passing phony bills to ban gay marriage and Obamacare

Worst Congress ever

Apologist....nothing more and nothing less. Dems own it, plain and simple

Economic recovery was SURGING under Democratic leadership

Now that the Failed Republican Congress is calling the shots, the economy is a ....Trainwreck

Could we expect anything less from Republican leadership
Surging? You call sub 3% growth surging? Under Reagan it was twice that.

Don't even try to compare Reagans feeble economic recovery to Obama's

OMFG, you're truly an idiot

It will either be flat or negative. Strong dollar coupled with struggling economies in Europe, Japan and China, laid off workers in oilfield related businesses, lack of startups and expansions due to Obamacare and higher taxes are all causes.

Now....if I could only remember this post in July. I will be able to mock you and your dopey prediction. By the way....is "flat" zero growth? Or....will you try and say that 3% ( my prediction ) is "flat"?

Four months into the Failed Republican Congress and the economy is already tanking

I knew it would happen, just didn't think it would happen so fast

Four months into the Failed Republican Congress and the economy is already tanking

You need to start explaining why you think this instead of being a flaming apologist. That's why you're not taken serious

Now....if I could only remember this post in July. I will be able to mock you and your dopey prediction. By the way....is "flat" zero growth? Or....will you try and say that 3% ( my prediction ) is "flat"?
And when I'm right you'll post that I was right, correct?

You need to start explaining why you think this instead of being a flaming apologist. That's why you're not taken serious

That's what he does... throws out baseless nonsense as fact. He hasn't suffered a cogent thought in years.

And Nutjobber runs away from another post, yet again.
I pwn you everday on this forum. Every. Single. Day.

Yes Democrat policies deliver failure 100% of the time. The usual suspects will be trotted out, weather, kiosks, George Bush, but the truth is we have Euro style regulation and taxation so we get Eurostyle economies with high unemployment and slow growth. 0.2% growth is not going to cut it.
U.S. Economy Stalls in the First Quarter - Yahoo Finance
The world’s largest economy sputtered to a near-halt in the first quarter, choked by slumping U.S. business investment and exports.

Gross domestic product, the volume of all goods and services produced, rose at a 0.2 percent annualized rate after advancing 2.2 percent the prior quarter, Commerce Department data showed Wednesday in Washington. The median forecast of 86 economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for a 1 percent gain. Consumer spending, the biggest part of the economy, rose 1.9 percent, a little better than projected
Do you even know what causes the economy to slow down for the first quarter? As a business owner I know for a fact that there are 2 reasons that affected my business.
1. Port truck drivers strike by in Long Beach, Ca.
2. Severe weather in east coast.

Yes Democrat policies deliver failure 100% of the time. The usual suspects will be trotted out, weather, kiosks, George Bush, but the truth is we have Euro style regulation and taxation so we get Eurostyle economies with high unemployment and slow growth. 0.2% growth is not going to cut it.
The world’s largest economy sputtered to a near-halt in the first quarter, choked by slumping U.S. business investment and exports.

Gross domestic product, the volume of all goods and services produced, rose at a 0.2 percent annualized rate after advancing 2.2 percent the prior quarter, Commerce Department data showed Wednesday in Washington. The median forecast of 86 economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for a 1 percent gain. Consumer spending, the biggest part of the economy, rose 1.9 percent, a little better than projected
Do you even know what causes the economy to slow down for the first quarter? As a business owner I know for a fact that there are 2 reasons that affected my business.
Anecdote is not evidence.

Silly nutter.....I ALWAYS give props when someone is right with a prediction. If you had ever been right about one....you'd know that.

Please define "flat" growth.

Silly nutter.....I ALWAYS give props when someone is right with a prediction. If you had ever been right about one....you'd know that.

Flat. Lets say 2% or less. ALthough if it's 2.3% or something I'm still right. This isnt an exact science you know.

What would make you think anything about a Rabbi thread is serious?

:slap:

Flat. Lets say 2% or less. ALthough if it's 2.3% or something I'm still right. This isnt an exact science you know.

That's ridiculous. 2% is not flat.

You are hedging ALREADY. You don't get to claim that 2% growth is flat for the purposes of this prediction.

Anecdote is not evidence.
This the reality. Let me repeat the question.
Do you even know what causes the economy to slow down? Aside from blaming the Democrat, what else do you know about economy?
I am a Republican.

What would make you think anything about a Rabbi thread is serious?

:slap:

You keep avoiding...it'noticed and again, why you're not taken serious.

Gross domestic product, the volume of all goods and services produced, rose at a 0.2 percent annualized rate
Keep in mind that, when the government "economists" announce the Growth Rate for the economy, they always come back six months or a year later, and revise it.... downward.

Every time.

The economy probably shrank last quarter. But it's going to be a long time before the "economists" admit it.

Every time!!!!!

Do feel like an idiot every time it doesn't then...

Forum List

Back