Economy Reaches Longest Expansion in U.S. History

One more reason I rate him the second worst POTUS ever.

And despite that, Trump's numbers are only marginally better...that is the part of the equation that escapes you.
Yes 3 years of IMPEACHMENTVAND A CONGRESS NOT PASSING HIS BILL..TENDS TO DO THAT....ITVIS A WONDER HE IS SO DAMN GOOD UNDER THE COMMUNIST ATTACK ....Thank you, Mr. Alinsky!

For two years the Republicans had the House and Senate. He has no bills. He is incapable of coming up with bills.
He had a republican house that hated him because he was not a SWAMP CREATURE, and stood to break up the status quo...NOW, after seeing what he can do 90+% of them stand behind him and finally found a SPINE to slap down the AMERICAN HATING LEFT that are only there for themselves....with the next election, your days are numbered!

He didn't even try. All he cared about was tweeting. He's accomplished nothing.
Send back you TAX CUT ASSHOLE!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I have no problem paying for things we spend on as opposed to leaving the debt for future generations. If you wish to call me names over that I think that clearly says more about you than me.

Median household income goes up every single year.

View attachment 295937

And by the way, median income goes up even if all the increases are at the top. That's what median means.
You lie, want to look back at the DemonRAT CAUSED housing bubble years?.....You really are an economic idiot, along with all things political!

President Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership

From Cuomo's lips....

Not quite the same...is it...ROTFLMFAO

Does that somehow cancel out what Bush did?

You want to add Blow Job Clinton...and his HUD SEC.?....ASSHOLE!

Absolutely. Clinton got the ball rolling. I'm not the one blindly partisan here.

Yes 3 years of IMPEACHMENTVAND A CONGRESS NOT PASSING HIS BILL..TENDS TO DO THAT....ITVIS A WONDER HE IS SO DAMN GOOD UNDER THE COMMUNIST ATTACK ....Thank you, Mr. Alinsky!

For two years the Republicans had the House and Senate. He has no bills. He is incapable of coming up with bills.
He had a republican house that hated him because he was not a SWAMP CREATURE, and stood to break up the status quo...NOW, after seeing what he can do 90+% of them stand behind him and finally found a SPINE to slap down the AMERICAN HATING LEFT that are only there for themselves....with the next election, your days are numbered!

I have no problem paying for things we spend on as opposed to leaving the debt for future generations. If you wish to call me names over that I think that clearly says more about you than me.
Your OPINION...OTHERS SMARTER THAN YOU DISAGREE!

You lie, want to look back at the DemonRAT CAUSED housing bubble years?.....You really are an economic idiot, along with all things political!

President Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership

From Cuomo's lips....

Not quite the same...is it...ROTFLMFAO

Does that somehow cancel out what Bush did?

You want to add Blow Job Clinton...and his HUD SEC.?....ASSHOLE!

Absolutely. Clinton got the ball rolling. I'm not the one blindly partisan here.

Monica, Blow Job in this thread for a non-partisan....ROTFLMFAO

LOL.......it's an opinion that we are creating debt that we are not paying for? When do you suppose you will start paying it?

The thread title "Economy Reaches Longest Expansion in U.S. History" is a fact, not an opinion. Deal with it.

So? - $7.4 Trillion of it is Government Spending and Trillions of that is from Deficits!!!
fredgraph.png

The current economic expansion, which began roughly a decade ago, became the longest in U.S. history on July 1, 2019,

Thank you President Obama!

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-trump-booming-economy/

Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies....
Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse. But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit. Yep. That's precisely what Obama and his Amen Chorus in the press want us to believe

LOL.......it's an opinion that we are creating debt that we are not paying for? When do you suppose you will start paying it?

How about when we bankrupt China!

Sorry Obama, But It's Trump's Economic Boom, Not Yours
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-trump-booming-economy/

Barack Obama is on the road attempting to claim credit for the booming economy under President Trump. But the only thing Obama deserves credit for is making it easy for Trump to undo Obama's anti-growth policies....
Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in modern times. For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse. But now that we're in the midst of a booming economy — which kicked in after Trump reversed almost all Obama's economic policies — we're supposed to believe that it's Obama who deserves all the credit. Yep. That's precisely what Obama and his Amen Chorus in the press want us to believe

It's the Fed's. Period. And that unsustainable.

Neither party would support it.

Reagan did,

Neither party would support it. Can we note again that the (R)'s had the White House, Senate and House and never a whisper about one. Yes, I would support it.

I'll bet these days with these insane budgets and debt the GOP would support the BBA.

If we get lucky enough to take back the House maybe Trump will ask for it

In reference to the 10 years of economic expansion...

‘We squandered a major economic recovery': Harvard professor

A Recovery Squandered - U.S. Competitiveness - Harvard Business School

Despite a decade of steady economic growth since the Great Recession, America has done remarkably little to address underlying structural weaknesses in the country’s economy and society.

And before anyone gets their panties in a knot, this is not about Trump nor an attack on Trump it is about the previous decade.

Forum List

Back