US economy adds 303,000 jobs in March!

1712350883665.png

I’m well passed being impacted by our economy but unlike you I care about the financial well-being of my children, my family and others.

Then you should make sure your kids are well situated. That is what we have done. My 29 year old is bringing home close to 200k a year right now.

care about the trajectory this left moving demographically changing nation is on. The writing is on the wall, all one has to do is look to ANY ‘progressive’, diverse, multicultural leftist run shithole in America and around the world for that matter.
Leftist economic policy, leftist social policy, leftist legal policy, leftist judicial policy, leftist education policy, leftist healthcare policy, leftist border policy…it fails everywhere in all sectors…Leftism doesn’t work anywhere…All it does is manifest and foster failure, poverty, despair, degradation, division and destruction.
WTF is wrong with you unconventionals, why do you choose personal FEELZ over country?

this entire word salad is nothing but pure emotion without a single fact and then you accuse me of FEELZ

damn, you are so much fun

this entire word salad is nothing but pure emotion without a single fact and then you accuse me of FEELZ

damn, you are so much fun
hahaha… facts are everywhere in every leftist shithole.
Lawlessness
Shit education
Shit healthcare
Shitty quality of life
Division
High rents
Poverty
Homelessness

It’s all there for all to see…pretending you don’t see it just makes you stupid.

hahaha… facts are everywhere in every leftist shithole.
Lawlessness
Shit education
Shit healthcare
Shitty quality of life
Division
High rents
Poverty
Homelessness

It’s all there for all to see…pretending you don’t see it just makes you stupid.

And here you are preaching division and blaming it on the leftys.

You all are all the same, two wings one bird. You do not give a flying fuck about the country, just your beloved party.

You are boring me now, come back when you have some new material.

Biden does not equal the economy. He is just the POTUS, not a god
He is a god. He’s able to steal elections by using sophisticate computer program hacks, vote carrying mules, briefcases of bamboo ballots, millions of illegals, and thousand of dead people without leaving any evidence at all, single handedly controlling oil output, food pricing, and gas at your local filling station all while being a dementia patient unable to walk or talk unless he is on drugs then he is a world class debater as we saw at the SOTU. What mere mortal could do all that?

I guess this is a sign that the US is still steaming on. And the unemployment rate fell also. How can anyone say the economy is ia bad shape...unless of course you are MAGA and under the influence of trumpism. Bidenomics marches on. And the federal reserve says strong job growth does not signal hesitance to lower interest rates. Good News all Around!
I wonder what it will be adjusted down to?

jimboliar if you pay attention to actual refutable sources, you will see the "adjustments" made 30-60 days after these fake mega job announcements come out each month.
The adjustments in today's report are net upward.
The difference is that they could work two jobs in 2019, but they have to work two jobs in 2024.
Real wages are higher than they were pre-pandemic so that doesn't make much sense.

I guess this is a sign that the US is still steaming on. And the unemployment rate fell also. How can anyone say the economy is ia bad shape...unless of course you are MAGA and under the influence of trumpism. Bidenomics marches on. And the federal reserve says strong job growth does not signal hesitance to lower interest rates. Good News all Around!
25% OF THOSE JOBS ARE GOVERNMENT JOBS. DO YOU NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?

25% OF THOSE JOBS ARE GOVERNMENT JOBS. DO YOU NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?

You're absolutely right! And government jobs are inflationary, as well as many of those in the leading category (Health Care and Social Assistance.) Government and social assistance jobs are funded by the government, which just prints more money to pay for them. Ultimately, that's just coming from the pockets of American consumers and taxpayers.

Look how poorly we did in the manufacturing sector...

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/05/her...for-march-2024-in-one-chart-in-one-chart.html

1712413604097.png

Employer costs for employee compensation for civilian workers averaged $45.42 per hour worked in December 2023, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Wages and salaries averaged $31.29, while benefit costs averaged $14.13. (See chart 1 and tables 1 and 2.)

Total employer compensation costs for private industry workers averaged $43.11 per hour worked in December 2023. Wages and salaries averaged $30.33 per hour worked and accounted for 70.4 percent of employer costs, while benefit costs averaged $12.77 per hour worked and accounted for the remaining 29.6 percent. (See chart 1 and tables 1 and 4.)

Total employer compensation costs for state and local government workers averaged $60.56 per hour worked in December 2023. Wages and salaries averaged $37.53 and accounted for 62.0 percent of employer costs, while benefit costs averaged $23.03 and accounted for 38.0 percent.

As usual the reprehensible right wants to see Americans suffer for some perceived partisan gain and continue to lie about the economy being ‘bad.’

The most remarkable part about all their threads on how bad things are is that none of them are personally being harmed by this terrible economy.

Forum List

Back