US economy adds 303,000 jobs in March!

Trump taught dark people how to lace up work-boots…he gave them $2 fuel, a 3.5% interest rate and 0% inflation…they started buying at Walmart while they were there getting their new flatscreen TV.
200w.gif

I am speaking of this forum. All the MAGA types makes 100s of threads a day decrying how bad things are and yet they all say things are bad for someone else as they are all doing great.

But yes, in my world I do not know anyone that claims to be hurting other than one co-worker and she has been whining about money for 10 plus years.
Yeah Harry Dresden…COME ON MAN….Be myopic!!!
Don’t believe your lying eyes and the American majority…listen to that one dude in Illinois and what’s going on in his little FEELINGS bubble. That's what really matters.
The economy is BOOMING that’s why the crypt keepers approval rate is booming….DUH!!

IMG_2133.jpeg

Yeah @Harry Dresden…COME ON MAN….Be myopic!!!
Don’t believe your lying eyes and the American majority

So do tell us how much you are suffering. Tell us all the pain this economy is causing you.

no...i speak for those who are....something apparently you can give 2 shits about...

so once again, everyone on this forum is doing just great despite the fact the economy is such shit right now.

Seems the law of averages would put one or two people on here that are suffering due to the economy.

hey look if biden is doing so great how come he isnt at 50% approval?.........

I will be happy to wait while you find a post from me saying Biden is doing great....

Or we could stick to the topic of the economy.

no...i speak for those who are....something apparently you can give 2 shits about...
Well then. Let’s discuss what you’d like to do for people struggling today. These would be the folks who are getting $20 minimum wages in California you hate, and the folks who’s child tax credit that expired cuz you hated it, and school loans you hate forgiving, and subsidized insurance through the ACA you hate… what exactly are you for other than switching out a thin old guy for a fat old guy in the White House? Bet there is no way you answer.

Well then. Let’s discuss what you’d like to do for people struggling today. These would be the folks who are getting $20 minimum wages in California you hate, and the folks who’s child tax credit that expired cuz you hated it, and school loans you hate forgiving, and subsidized insurance through the ACA you hate… what exactly are you for other than switching out a thin old guy for a fat old guy in the White House? Bet there is no way you answer.
wow i said all of that shit?.....you got the wrong poster champ.....the only thing i ever commented on what you mentioned is school loans and the 20 dollar thing....and i dont want either of those 2 dinosaurs in the WH.....lol..

wow i said all of that shit?.....you got the wrong poster champ.....the only thing i ever commented on what you mentioned is school loans and the 20 dollar thing....and i dont want either of those 2 dinosaurs in the WH.....lol..
I was asking. I see you didn’t list what you’d like to do for the struggling people of whom you clearly said you are speaking for. Now’s your audience. I’m curious. How do you want to help the struggling?

I was asking. I see you didn’t list what you’d like to do for the struggling people of whom you clearly said you are speaking for. Now’s your audience. I’m curious. How do you want to help the struggling?
i cant do shit for anyone pal.....its up to these inept people who say they are our leaders....except not a fucking one of them can lead....

So do tell us how much you are suffering. Tell us all the pain this economy is causing you.
I’m well passed being impacted by our economy but unlike you I care about the financial well-being of my children, my family and others. I care about their future in America.
I care about the trajectory this left moving demographically changing nation is on. The writing is on the wall, all one has to do is look to ANY ‘progressive’, diverse, multicultural leftist run shithole in America and around the world for that matter.
Leftist economic policy, leftist social policy, leftist legal policy, leftist judicial policy, leftist education policy, leftist healthcare policy, leftist border policy…it fails everywhere in all sectors…Leftism doesn’t work anywhere…All it does is manifest and foster failure, poverty, despair, degradation, division and destruction.
WTF is wrong with you unconventionals, why do you choose personal FEELZ over country?

I will be happy to wait while you find a post from me saying Biden is doing great....

Or we could stick to the topic of the economy.
hahaha…HOLY HELL!!
In some weird round-about sort of way you tell us how great Biden is doing with every single one of your not so cleverly disguised posts.

hahaha…HOLY HELL!!
In some weird round-about sort of way you tell us how great Biden is doing with every single one of your not so cleverly disguised posts.

I have not said a word about Biden. Are you drunk tonight?

Biden does not equal the economy. He is just the POTUS, not a god

Forum List

Back