US drone strikes are still killing civilians with impunity.

Amnesty International is no friend of the Trump administration so their opinions regarding civilian deaths should be met with skepticism. However 14 collateral civilian deaths seems reasonable. Where was Amnesty when Bill Clinton was bombing a defenseless country into the stone age when he was caught with his pants down?
That's your best comeback on us being involved in another fucking war we shouldn't be in, "What about Bill Clinton ?"

What war are you talking about?

Did you happen to notice your video you posted has a soldier in combat gear surrounded by black Africans presumably? That's not an American, dumbass!

..I knew from your OP you are a bootcamper
In less than 4 months here, I'd say my library of threads speaks for itself. I lay it on the line and don't play political games. People that can't handle the truth generally resent my presence, and that in itself feeds my appetite to shove it right back in their faces.

..I knew from your OP you are a bootcamper
In less than 4 months here, I'd say my library of threads speak for itself. I lay it on the line and don't play political games. People that can't handle the truth generally resent my presence, and that in itself feeds my appetite to shove it right back in their faces.
has nothing to do with you lack of knowledge of military matters

are you freaking nuts?
.....Israel and the US has shown IMMENSE restraint in keeping civilian deaths LOW--in highly unconventional wars/conflicts/etc
..these jackasses DIRECTLY target innocent civilians.....
......civilians get killed in conventional wars--so in unconventional wars, it is much more complicated

more propaganda crap
sure--we're going to waste $$ millions to purposely hit the wrong guys :rolleyes-41:
picture-114

"What happened on 9/11 is that we didn't have a strategy, we didn't have bipartisan agreement, we didn't have American understanding of it, and we had instead a policy coup in this country – a coup – a policy coup. Some hard-nose people took over the direction of American policy and they never bothered to inform the rest of us…

Whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, if you're an American you ought to be concerned about the strategy of the United States in this region. What is our aim? What is our purpose? Why are we there? Why are Americans dying in this region? That is the issue."

– General Wesley Clark, Commonwealth Club of California, San Francisco, October 3, 2007

Forum List

Back