US District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan releases mass murderer from prison in order to protect him from COVID-19

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This scumbag judge cares more about a mass murderer than he cares about innocent people.

Meanwhile, here’s video footage of an average person who was arrested in California, because they paddle boarded alone in the middle of an otherwise empty beach:

Ex-bin Laden henchman freed from NJ prison after judge deems him too fat for jail

Ex-bin Laden henchman freed from NJ prison after judge deems him too fat for jail

By Tamar Lapin

December 11, 2020

A former Osama bin Laden henchman convicted in two deadly 1998 bombings is free and living in the UK this week after being released early — thanks to a Manhattan federal judge who agreed the terrorist was way too obese to survive the coronavirus behind bars.

Adel Abdel Bary, 60, had spent 21 years in a New Jersey prison for his role in the 1998 al Qaeda bombings of two US embassies in Africa that killed 224 people, including 12 Americans.

“Defendant’s obesity and somewhat advanced age make COVID-19 significantly more risky to him than to the average person,” US District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan wrote in granting the release.

He had been sentenced to 25 years in prison in 2015 but received credit for the years he spent behind bars in Britain while fighting extradition.

lolwut?

He had been sentenced to 25 years in prison in 2015 but received credit for the years he spent behind bars in Britain while fighting extradition.

lolwut?
Should not have gotten credit for time in served in another country fighting extradition to avoid trial. Upon release should have been sent back to home country whether he would suffer as a result of going there or not.

lolwut?
Should not have gotten credit for time in served in another country fighting extradition to avoid trial. Upon release should have been sent back to home country whether he would suffer as a result of going there or not.
No. He never should have gotten credit for time served in another country. I agree he needs to go to his home country.

US District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan

appointed by bill clinton

If the guy is too over weight for jail, I guess that they believe that he is too over weight to do anything illegal because there is no way that an over weight person can out run the law should they ever take off after them, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Once they are out on the street, I guess that the smart thing to do is start paying attention to whether or not the person starts dropping any of the weight because once there isn't anymore weight to get rid of, I wonder what their next target to drop will then be.

Forum List

Back