US companies threatened by Trump's China Trade war

China has 1.1 billion more people that the USA. Of course our corps need them.

U.S. Companies In China Get Caught In The Trade War Crossfire

We don't need China? What about FKC, which sells more chicken in China than in the USA? What about Starbucks, McDonalds, General Motors, Boeing, Cummings Motors, and many more American companies, which literally depend on China for profitability?

Somebody has got to stop Trump before destroys our economy.

They'll still be buying those things. They'll just have to pay more for them.

U.S. Companies In China Get Caught In The Trade War Crossfire

We don't need China? What about FKC, which sells more chicken in China than in the USA? What about Starbucks, McDonalds, General Motors, Boeing, Cummings Motors, and many more American companies, which literally depend on China for profitability?

What is FKC?....:abgg2q.jpg:

Friends of Kenya's Children. Or Florida Kindergarten Council, I'm not sure.

But I do have a powerful hankerin' for some fried chicken right now, for some reason.

Hey...is that a threat?....are you threatening the president?...are you trying to encourage harm to our president?...

fbi.jpg

Ain't it funny how the left is all of a sudden so concerned about Colonel Sanders, an icon of the old slave-owning South? I mean a white businessman who built his franchise in the South during the Jim Crow era, who used the word "negro", and was a known contributor to the campaigns of George Wallace Jr.?

You dumbshits seem to step in in it every time.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

Ain't it funny how the left is all of a sudden so concerned about Colonel Sanders, an icon of the old slave-owning South? I mean a white businessman who built his franchise in the South during the Jim Crow era, who used the word "negro", and was a known contributor to the campaigns of George Wallace Jr.?

And fans of mega corporations.

And fans of mega corporations.

That too: Starbucks, which allows concealed carry in their businesses, McDonalds, which is the world's biggest cause of the destruction of the rain forest, General Motors, which in being railed against on the Greenpeace Polluterwatch website, Boeing, which is screwing over their employees and outsourcing their software work to $9 per hour employees, Cummings Motors, and who is polluting the entire world with their diesel engines.

And the left is just falling over themselves in love with these evil capitalist bastards. I guess that about does it for Bernie in 2020.
:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Expect the controversy over just how much trade contributes to America's economic growth to be ramped up as growth slows. In many ways, trade should be seen as a way to increase access to a greater variety of goods at a better price but this only works over a long period of time if it is balanced.

The promise that increased trade will create new jobs has turned out to be largely a myth. Much of the "free trade" movement is driven by mega-companies desire for larger markets and greed. The article below questions the role of trade in our economy.

Advancing Time: Trade Is Not A Big Driver Of The American Economy

Forum List

Back