Urban Meyer fired as Jags head coach

Urban Meyer was fired after going 2-11 in his first shot at coaching in the NFL.

Before he even had time to claim health issues.

I knew he would not do well in the NFL, players getting paid more than him are not going to put up with his shit. Some desperate college team will hire him, he will do well for a couple of years with someone else's players and then leave the program in shambles.

He is not good at being a human being.

I knew he would not do well in the NFL, players getting paid more than him are not going to put up with his shit. Some desperate college team will hire him, he will do well for a couple of years with someone else's players and then leave the program in shambles.

He is not good at being a human being.
Me being a Ute fan, some of the players from his team there thought he was a scum bag. Even though the team went undefeated

Urban Meyer was fired after going 2-11 in his first shot at coaching in the NFL.

Before he even had time to claim health issues.

Too bad...team blew the top draft choice Goldilocks never played under pressure, the guy deserves more than a part of one season.
Now Matt Rhule? There's an idiot that should have been fired already.

Me being a Ute fan, some of the players from his team there thought he was a scum bag.

And me being Gator fan had many players saying the same thing.

Though I heard that Aaron Hernandez really liked him

Too bad...team blew the top draft choice Goldilocks never played under pressure, the guy deserves more than a part of one season.
Now Matt Rhule? There's an idiot that should have been fired already.
But he was pushed as pedigree. The Jaguars have to make sure the team improves on the offensive side and he gets better protection and bring him along. To many young QB's have been destroyed by bad organizations.

The Raiders need a head coach. I'd prefer that he not get anywhere near the team but I imagine if he calls, Davis will take the meeting (and vice versa).

Forum List

Back