Updated Observations on Efficacy of Ivermectin

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
For over a year, since before the deadly surge in COVID cases and deaths last winter, big pharma, main stream media, and our political leaders have downplayed the effectiveness of Ivermectin. Even one of the primary manufacturers has tried to deny the evidence that Ivermectin plays some roll in reducing COVID infection rates and mortality. Why? This post isn't about why, but it seems reasonable that they would rather sell the remedy that makes them $100.00 per dose rather than the one that makes them $0.50 per dose.

You've probably all seen the links to studies about the drug, as well as the links to those few news sites that try to debunk those studies. Here, I would like to post a few charts with notes from doing some online research from the best sources I could find, independently of any of those other studies, to try to gain a better understanding myself.

2021-10-20 Japan Combined Deaths and Cases.png

2021-10-20 Peru Daily Deaths with Notes.png

2021-10-20 India-USA-World with notes.png

For over a year, since before the deadly surge in COVID cases and deaths last winter, big pharma, main stream media, and our political leaders have downplayed the effectiveness of Ivermectin. Even one of the primary manufacturers has tried to deny the evidence that Ivermectin plays some roll in reducing COVID infection rates and mortality. Why? This post isn't about why, but it seems reasonable that they would rather sell the remedy that makes them $100.00 per dose rather than the one that makes them $0.50 per dose.

You've probably all seen the links to studies about the drug, as well as the links to those few news sites that try to debunk those studies. Here, I would like to post a few charts with notes from doing some online research from the best sources I could find, independently of any of those other studies, to try to gain a better understanding myself.

It mirrors the graph of daily cases in US. Proves nothing about Ivermectin. Take it if you can get a doctor to prescribe it for you, and good luck with it. If I get it again, I'll go for the monclonal antibodies.

It mirrors the graph of daily cases in US. Proves nothing about Ivermectin. Take it if you can get a doctor to prescribe it for you, and good luck with it. If I get it again, I'll go for the monclonal antibodies.
How do you explain the death rate in India? Do they have access to a better supply of monoclonal antibodies, or did they use the widely available Ivermectin (manufactured in bulk there)? I would agree that in Japan, they may have used the more expensive monoclonal antibodies as well as Ivermectin...there was probably enough of both to go around.

How do you explain the death rate in India? Do they have access to a better supply of monoclonal antibodies, or did they use the widely available Ivermectin (manufactured in bulk there)? I would agree that in Japan, they may have used the more expensive monoclonal antibodies as well as Ivermectin...there was probably enough of both to go around.
I don't. I am not in India, and their daily death graph profile is very similar to ours and most countries, states and cities and can be viewed at Worldometer, if you are interested.

I don't. I am not in India, and their daily death graph profile is very similar to ours and most countries, states and cities and can be viewed at Worldometer, if you are interested.
Sorry, I appreciate your interest in the topic, but just because the graphs have a similar shape doesn't mean the number of people affected are the same. India has more than 4 times as many people as we do here in the USA, and still has 1/7th fewer overall deaths per million population. And the chart profiles are not similar, by the way, but you could observe that yourself on worldometer like you said. But since it only takes me a few minutes to do the copy and paste, here you go. How do you consider them similar?

2021-10-20 India vs USA Deaths Chart.png

Sorry, I appreciate your interest in the topic, but just because the graphs have a similar shape doesn't mean the number of people affected are the same. India has more than 4 times as many people as we do here in the USA, and still has 1/7th fewer overall deaths per million population. And the chart profiles are not similar, by the way, but you could observe that yourself on worldometer like you said. But since it only takes me a few minutes to do the copy and paste, here you go. How do you consider them similar?

View attachment 554256
I look at the trend lines. No denying we have done a piss poor job on the pandemic. Main reason is too many rugged dumb ass individualists and in influences still remaining from the earliest days of the pandemic. Certainly not from not adopting ivermectin.

Not allowed independent analysis here? Anyone can google the information as well as I can, if they would like to verify the numbers and dates.
It’s only respectful etiquette to post a link, as if it came out of your mind’s ass, or something. We like the graph, so why do you want the reading prisoner to have to do the work you already did, Dipshit?

Forum List

Back