Update on US-led coalition against ISIL

Sep 14, 2011
Coalition air strikes kill 25,000 jihadis: Islamic State army is cut by half as Allies plan assault on its stronghold
  • 25,000 ISIS members have been killed by air strikes in just 20 months
  • The campaign has halved the number of jihadi fighters in Syria and Iraq
  • Around 600 fighters had been killed in the past three weeks alone
  • For more of the latest Islamic State news visit www.dailymail.co.uk/isis

Read more: Coalition air strikes kill 25,000 ISIS jihadis in Syria
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All that remained of Jihadi John was 'a greasy spot on the ground' after he was killed in a drone strike, U.S. Colonel says
  • Drone strike so powerful that it left little of Jihadi John's body
  • His corpse was like a 'greasy spot on the ground', according to US official
  • Colonel Warren described it as 'the most precise air campaign in the history of warfare'

Read more: All that remained of Jihadi John was 'a greasy spot on the ground'

Obama plans expanded U.S. military presence in Iraq and Syria ahead of major attacks aimed at destroying ISIS's so-called Caliphate
  • Dozens more special forces advisers could be deployed to Syria
  • Operatives would help Kurdish troops prepare for attack on Raqqa
  • Meanwhile Apache helicopters already in Iraq could take on combat role
  • War machines would be used to support Iraqi ground assault on Mosul
  • If both cities are taken, ISIS's self-proclaimed Caliphate would be in ruins

Read more: Obama plans expanded U.S. presence in Iraq and Syria

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA!!

funny how they focus on the 'jj' beheader guy to which I say , big deal , so you got 'jj' , so what . Grease Spot and all America is supposed to cheer . And the Grease Spot is all that can be confirmed . As far as Expanded role , it say that dozens more Special Advisers COULD be deployed . The article is mostly BS and speculation but thanks anyway Luddley !!

funny how they focus on the 'jj' beheader guy to which I say , big deal , so you got 'jj' , so what . Grease Spot and all America is supposed to cheer . And the Grease Spot is all that can be confirmed . As far as Expanded role , it say that dozens more Special Advisers COULD be deployed . The article is mostly BS and speculation but thanks anyway Luddley !!
Good post pismoe. 25,000 unconfirmed dead jihadis in 20 months translates to 1250 a month, yet they brag that they killed 600 in 3 weeks leaving them more than half short of the average.

The publicly announced strategy against ISIL was and is to degrade ISIL forces on the ground in Iraq and Syria with an air campaign that both supported the basic strategy, and provided air support for the ground forces that engage in combat with ISIL on the ground in both places. The option to use American unit combat forces of the ground was rejected so as to prevent American casualties.
The article and many seen over the last several months indicate without a doubt that the strategy has worked.

disagree Camp , you and your OPINION are just supporting your mrobama team same as Luddley is doing .

disagree Camp , you and your OPINION are just supporting your mrobama team same as Luddley is doing .
What part of my post do you think is based on opinion and not fact? Can you be specific?

The publicly announced strategy against ISIL was and is to degrade ISIL forces on the ground in Iraq and Syria with an air campaign that both supported the basic strategy, and provided air support for the ground forces that engage in combat with ISIL on the ground in both places. The option to use American unit combat forces of the ground was rejected so as to prevent American casualties.
The article and many seen over the last several months indicate without a doubt that the strategy has worked.
------------------------------------------------------- all you do in your post is to back up and agree with mrobamas strategy . I disagree with the success of mrobamas strategy that you approve of . Other than the grease spot made of 'jj' the beheader I think that mrobamas strategy and claim of success is BS Camp .

Amazing how quickly the right comes to the defense of ISIS

How long before they bring up Pooting? He dropped a few bombs on innocent civilians, killed children in a fruit market and, for the RWNJ traitors, that makes him a "real leader".

And notice how the RWNJ traitors are quick to side against their own country and their own military while never posting a link to back up their hate.

seems to me that mrobama will be gone buy not soon enough . Putin , I don't praise Putin but I and the world does respect him . Course when bombing needs to be done , well Putin does the bombing Luddley .

I mean the war continues and the war will be going on for the next 30 years [speculation] , maybe longer . Your Grand Daughters may be drafted to fight in this Islamic war Luddley if the USA doesn't surrender .

I mean the war continues and the war will be going on for the next 30 years [speculation] , maybe longer . Your Grand Daughters may be drafted to fight in this Islamic war Luddley if the USA doesn't surrender .
ISIS can always exist as a terrorist organization but their ability to form an Islamic state has been greatly diminished

------------------------------------------------------- all you do in your post is to back up and agree with mrobamas strategy . I disagree with the success of mrobamas strategy that you approve of . Other than the grease spot made of 'jj' the beheader I think that mrobamas strategy and claim of success is BS Camp .
You have not addressed my questions about what in my post was and opinion and not fact. Your opinion of disagreeing with our strategy to fight has no relationship to the facts contained in the OP article or my post.

Last edited:
ISIS can always exist as a terrorist organization but their ability to form an Islamic state has been greatly diminished
------------------------- more proclamations from the left !!

------------------------- more proclamations from the left !!
What does left or right have to do with it?

We are talking terrorism....why are you defending them?

sounds to me that you accept the BS from mrobama while I don't . The LEFT supports mrobama in everything he does while I don't RWinger .

Forum List

Back