Update on the McMichaels Trial. Motions, counter motions, and disappointment.

He was being chased for being on someone's property... you think he should have then run onto someone's property?

:cuckoo:
are you saying all the people in all those houses were in on it??

is it true he lived 10 miles away from there??

are you saying all the people in all those houses were in on it??

is it true he lived 10 miles away from there??
I'm saying he had no way of knowing who would go after him. As it was, 3 people were chasing him in 2 vehicles for several minutes and even cutting off his escape a couple of times, keeping him in their neighborhood.

But you're ridiculously claiming he should have gone onto someone's property while he was being chased for being on someone's property. He also had no way of knowing if anyone was home to help him; or if they would help him if they were. So he chose defending himself instead.

I'm saying he had no way of knowing who would go after him. As it was, 3 people were chasing him in 2 vehicles for several minutes and even cutting off his escape a couple of times, keeping him in their neighborhood.

But you're ridiculously claiming he should have gone onto someone's property while he was being chased for being on someone's property. He also had no way of knowing if anyone was home to help him; or if they would help him if they were. So he chose defending himself instead.
so youre admitting he did attack them,,

that should go a long way in court,, if its allowed,,

You're a special kind of stupid to think you can only engage in self-defense if someone "touches" you.

:cuckoo:
several people are saying they just rolled up on him and shot him,, one dingbat even said they ambushed him and shot in cold blood,,
at least you admit he attacked them,,

several people are saying they just rolled up on him and shot him,, one dingbat even said they ambushed him and shot in cold blood,,
at least you admit he attacked them,,
For which they are going to prison for a very long time.

True, you never know like with OJ. But given they provoked that incident by chasing him through their neighborhood for several minutes, cutting off his escape along the way, I'd say probably.
not sure how they cut off his escape when he had 364 other directions to run,,

not sure how they cut off his escape when he had 364 other directions to run,,
You're lying again. You really should stop.

He couldn't go back, Bryan was chasing him from behind. He couldn't go to either side, private properties lined the street. He couldn't go forward, the McMichaels were blocking the street ahead of him.

So he chose to fight for his life against a guy holding a gun in front of him.

You're lying again. You really should stop.

He couldn't go back, Bryan was chasing him from behind. He couldn't go to either side, private properties lined the street. He couldn't go forward, the McMichaels were blocking the street ahead of him.

So he chose to fight for his life against a guy holding a gun in front of him.
how do you know what he knew??
sounds like youre the one lying

is it true he lived 10 miles away??

but they never touched him and were clear they wanted to talk and wait for police,
"CLEAR they wanted to talk and wait for police." LOOLOOLLOL

Did they call police ahead of time, or did they take action on their own, like some kind of bounty hunter?

These 3 are Southern Redneck Racists Idiots.
Make poor choices, deal with the consequences.

Aubrey made a bad choice to defend himself, but they may have shot him anyway if he had made the choice to run.

The 3 jailed suspects made poor choices to take the law into their own hands.
Of course they planned this.......... "We wait for him to enter the neighborhood, we will be in one truck and you film from behind, as we trap him in." You think these 3 were just out on a drive and ran into Aubrey by chance. HELL NO, they PLANNED THIS.

how do you know what he knew??
sounds like youre the one lying

is it true he lived 10 miles away??
He knew he was being chased. He also knew they were trying to prevent his escape. At least try not to be so stupid.

And no, I don't believe it's true he lived 10 miles away. I believe he lived between 1 to 2 miles away.

He knew he was being chased. He also knew they were trying to prevent his escape. At least try not to be so stupid.

And no, I don't believe it's true he lived 10 miles away. I believe he lived between 1 to 2 miles away.
so what youre saying is youre just making shit up as you go along,,

so what youre saying is youre just making shit up as you go along,,
Oh? What do you think I made up?

You think he didn't know they were chasing him? If that's what you think, then why do you he he was running from them for several minutes?

You think he didn't know they were trying to block his escape? If that's what you think, then why do you think he changed directions when they blocked his escape with their vehicles until one of them pulled out a gun?

Oh? What do you think I made up?

You think he didn't know they were chasing him? If that's what you think, then why do you he he was running from them for several minutes?

You think he didn't know they were trying to block his escape? If that's what you think, then why do you think he changed directions when they blocked his escape with their vehicles until one of them pulled out a gun?
so he was running from them and not jogging,, question is why run away when all they wanted was to talk and wait for the cops,,

fact is he chose to attack them instead of just waiting for the cops to show up,,
stupid move on his part if you ask me,,

so he was running from them and not jogging,, question is why run away when all they wanted was to talk and wait for the cops,,

fact is he chose to attack them instead of just waiting for the cops to show up,,
stupid move on his part if you ask me,,
Why did you avoid answering my questions?

Forum List

Back