Update on Illegal Alien Nudist Hemp Jeweler BLM-Flag-Flying Ultra MAGA Mega Republican

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

NBC now "clarifies" that they're suppressing the report because it did not meet "NBC 'News' reporting standards," by which they mean: It does not further the Democrats' political agenda or electoral chances.

So when are we going to see that security cam footage of him being let in the front door breaking a window to get in?

NBC now "clarifies" that they're suppressing the report because it did not meet "NBC 'News' reporting standards," by which they mean: It does not further the Democrats' political agenda or electoral chances.

So when are we going to see that security cam footage of him being let in the front door breaking a window to get in?

Canada isn't sending their best it seems...

Given the contradictions in the early reporting, there is fair reason to question everything. The decision to NOT release police body cams videos is an alleged “prosecutorial” decision based on the DA’s contention that the public interest innit is inconsequential. She is wrong.

Personally, my guess is that the intruder broke in through that back door. I’d guess that to do so he had a hammer. I further assume he was looking to “get” Nancy which was complicated by the fact that she was on the other coast.

The intruder doesn’t appear to be a brain surgeon so I suppose Paul Pelosi was able to use the cell phone being charged in the bathroom to call the police. Genius intruder this knew the cops were coming but stayed anyway because … he’s a moron. That leaves the question. Who opened the door for the police? Maybe the dipshit did allow Paul Pelosi to open the door. He is, after all, a dip shit.

In any event, the cops — responding to a call of an intruder in the home of the UNITED STATES Speaker of the House — saw the husband of the Speaker struggling over a hammer with the intruder and didn’t act until the intruder had bashed the skull (etc) of the husband of the Speaker with the hammer? Does that make any sense?

Ok. So let’s assume that there’s nothing to hide. Why not release the crime scene video from the responding officers’ body cams?

Yeah, they took that down QUICK.

Nancy was PISSED they ever broadcast it.

They weren't fighting over a hammer.
They were fighting over a giant dildo.
why-not-both.jpg
iu

PelosiHammer.jpg

Forum List

Back