Update: Joe Biden Has “Hairline Fractures” in his Mid-Foot and Will “Likely Require Walking Boot For Several Weeks”

1606761311021.png

The stage is set for the looming Xarris presidency.

Yes, people die from broken ankles. My own mother did. Broken ankle (hairline) one night; dead within five days as a blood clot reached her heart. A clot from the broken ankle.

"Dog"?

Very obedient dog....just obedient to the party bosses; not its putative "master" (whoops....can't say that - implies the purp was a slave!).

The physical collapse is already starting. He'll be in a wheelchair with a broken hip by the inauguration.

78-year-old Joe Biden supposedly slipped and twisted his ankle while playing with his German shepherd named Major on Saturday.
Biden was examined by an orthopedist on Sunday where he got a CT scan for detailed imaging.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg
Here are my thoughts:

1) At least Biden has a dog and isn’t a sociopath like Trumptard is.

2) At least Biden exercises.

3) Biden isn’t the one who contracted COVID and was hospitalized.
Three of the most retarded replies I could think of. Holy shit.
Nah, you know Trump’s a loser.
With all Trump is about, his children seem to have a deep love and respect for him. That means a lot in the personal lives. I know about the sister and the book. Just saying.

The physical collapse is already starting. He'll be in a wheelchair with a broken hip by the inauguration.

78-year-old Joe Biden supposedly slipped and twisted his ankle while playing with his German shepherd named Major on Saturday.
Biden was examined by an orthopedist on Sunday where he got a CT scan for detailed imaging.

Is he supposed to be immune to fractures?
Im not buying this story. Im pretty sure Kamala is mistreating him when no one else is around. Someone needs to go make a welfare check on this feeble old man.

The physical collapse is already starting.
I suspect something far more sinister. It is a faked injury to simulate the debilitating condition of bone spurs so that he can qualify for sympathy and a draft deferment.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 12.47.10 PM.png

"Oh, Lordy! Ahm in mah dotage!"

The stuttering fuck got more draft deferments than Trump.... and they were for..... wait for it...... "childhood asthma".... what a goddamn twat.

Nobody cares about the fucktard.... how's the dog?

The stuttering fuck got more draft deferments than Trump.... and they were for..... wait for it...... "childhood asthma".... what a goddamn twat.

Here's Biden suffering from asthma:

iu

I'm hearing that joe broke his foot when he was chasing his dog while he was naked,,

have you heard that???

I'm really concerned about his intentions with the dog and if hes OK,,,

Joe Biden lifted his dog’s tail and that’s when he broke his foot

Placeholder Image

The story grows

Major is a rescue dog who will become the first rescue dog to live in the White House. It’s another of Team Biden’s historic firsts to boast about as though it is quite an accomplishment.

Joe Biden is a frail 78-year-old man. When the story of Biden’s bone fractures in his foot was first reported, the story was that Biden was playing with his dog and sprained his ankle. For whatever reason, the president-elect didn’t go to have his ankle looked at by a doctor for about 24 hours. When Biden did seek medical attention, tests were run and it was determined that he fractured some bones in his foot.

Biden:
“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,” Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris. “And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And I’m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. That’s what happened.

First of all, dear Lord, this man can’t even string together complete sentences. Second, he calls Major “a pup”. Third, he went from being in the shower to running down a “little alleyway” to his bedroom. Those are known as a "hallway." And, last, why is a 78-year-old man grabbing a German Shepherd’s tail? Holy mackerel.

This is a picture of Major, Champ, and Jill Biden. Major is the black dog. Does Major look like a “pup” to you? It sure looks like he’s a full-grown German Shepherd.

1607193618299.png

Biden went from just slipping while playing with the dog to a whole shower and running through the house scene. No one needs that image.

The stage is set for the looming Xarris presidency.

Yes, people die from broken ankles. My own mother did. Broken ankle (hairline) one night; dead within five days as a blood clot reached her heart. A clot from the broken ankle.

"Dog"?

Very obedient dog....just obedient to the party bosses; not its putative "master" (whoops....can't say that - implies the purp was a slave!).
Yup. Nothing to see here, and Epstein Hung Himself.

1607208899908.png

Biden rides a bike daily and jogs. The obese Trump can't take a drink of water with one had or walk down a shallow ramp. It's pretty clear which of these two men will be dead before he hits the floor.

With all due respect, Fort...during the stretch run of the campaign Trump was doing four rallies a day...Biden would do one short "event" and then his campaign would shut him down for the day! Claiming that Biden has more stamina than Trump is humorous.

Here's Biden suffering from asthma:

iu
You guys do realize it wasn't up to him that the military wouldn't take him for asthma...right? Apparently not.

But he did just beat the mentally ill President 50 times in one month with one foot tied behind his bask.

Biden rides a bike daily and jogs. The obese Trump can't take a drink of water with one had or walk down a shallow ramp. It's pretty clear which of these two men will be dead before he hits the floor.

With all due respect, Fort...during the stretch run of the campaign Trump was doing four rallies a day...Biden would do one short "event" and then his campaign would shut him down for the day! Claiming that Biden has more stamina than Trump is humorous.
Right, because Biden is more responsible and actually has appreciable ethics and morals. Also, Trump was already at the point of just beating himself every time he opened his mouth. I remind you again which of the two candidates exercises daily, and which one cant walk down a gentle slope without fearing a faceplant or drink a glass of water with one hand.

Right, because Biden is more responsible and actually has appreciable ethics and morals. Also, Trump was already at the point of just beating himself every time he opened his mouth. I remind you again which of the two candidates exercises daily, and which one cant walk down a gentle slope without fearing a faceplant or drink a glass of water with one hand.
We ARE talking about the stuttering fuck that just broke his foot jacking off the dog?? Right??

Just checking....

We ARE talking about the stuttering fuck that just broke his foot jacking off the dog?? Right??

Just checking....
And the dangerously obese, mentally ill old man who cant drink a glass of water with one hand or figure out how to close an umbrella.

Yes, glad you're up to speed, ya cackling dummy.

Just checking....
And the dangerously obese, mentally ill old man who cant drink a glass of water with one hand or figure out how to close an umbrella.

Yes, glad you're up to speed, ya cackling dummy.

Not hard to imagine a drooling, stuttering fuck would impress you... probably makes you feel a little more normal..... hmm?

Forum List

Back