Update! Hunter Biden’s $49,910 Rent Matches Rental Deposit at House of Sweden with CEFC China Energy

Wait a minute.......................he paid a DEPOSIT for 49,910, which is (somehow) equal to the 49,910 RENT that he paid for almost a year?

From the link......................

In an email on October 13, 2017, Cecilia Browning, the general manager of House of Sweden, an office complex in Washington, DC, emailed Hunter about a lease that Hunter and his Chinese business partners were trying to terminate, according to emails unearthed from Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell.”
Browning notes the amount of the deposit was $49,910 for the office space and that it would be returned to Hunter upon signing a lease termination document.

The above is about the deposit (which was paid to House of Sweden.........how is this connected to the Chinese again)?

Then, they talk about the rent he paid from March 2017 to Feb 2018 (which is 11 months of rent)

Hunter’s $49,910 deposit matches the amount of money he logged on a 2018 background check document unearthed by the Post’s Miranda Devine. Hunter claimed on the form he paid $49,910 in monthly rent from March 2017 to February 2018. The document was signed in July 2018.

Sorry, but this sounds like throwing a bunch of figures around to try to make some kind of connections in a strange conspiracy theory. I paid 350/mo in rent for many years for a room I rented from a very nice lady. My neighbor down the street paid a 350 deposit on some equipment that he used to take down some trees down the block. Does that mean I'm responsible for the trees being removed? The connections and logic used in the article are convoluted and strange at best, outright bullshit more than likely. As far as I know, deposits on rentals are only paid one time. Maybe someone else has had to pay multiple deposits on a rental for 11 months? Anyone?

Someone else read the link and see if they can make sense out of it.

Why is Hunter wasting his money on rentals? Doesn't he live rent-free in the trumptard's mind?

Sounds like it is a way to launder money / pass Joe his 10% / cut from the Influence Peddling / etc...

Instead of giving Joe a check, China gives crackhead money. Crackhead then 'rents' Joe's house at 6 times what the calculated monthly income should be.

Wait a minute.......................he paid a DEPOSIT for 49,910, which is (somehow) equal to the 49,910 RENT that he paid for almost a year?

From the link......................

In an email on October 13, 2017, Cecilia Browning, the general manager of House of Sweden, an office complex in Washington, DC, emailed Hunter about a lease that Hunter and his Chinese business partners were trying to terminate, according to emails unearthed from Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell.”
Browning notes the amount of the deposit was $49,910 for the office space and that it would be returned to Hunter upon signing a lease termination document.

The above is about the deposit (which was paid to House of Sweden.........how is this connected to the Chinese again)?

Then, they talk about the rent he paid from March 2017 to Feb 2018 (which is 11 months of rent)

Hunter’s $49,910 deposit matches the amount of money he logged on a 2018 background check document unearthed by the Post’s Miranda Devine. Hunter claimed on the form he paid $49,910 in monthly rent from March 2017 to February 2018. The document was signed in July 2018.

Sorry, but this sounds like throwing a bunch of figures around to try to make some kind of connections in a strange conspiracy theory. I paid 350/mo in rent for many years for a room I rented from a very nice lady. My neighbor down the street paid a 350 deposit on some equipment that he used to take down some trees down the block. Does that mean I'm responsible for the trees being removed? The connections and logic used in the article are convoluted and strange at best, outright bullshit more than likely. As far as I know, deposits on rentals are only paid one time. Maybe someone else has had to pay multiple deposits on a rental for 11 months? Anyone?

Someone else read the link and see if they can make sense out of it.

Bottom line: Hunter paid daddy $50k a month to rent the house - 6 times the going rate, and Joe never claimed the income on his taxes.

Americans shouldn't dig too deeply for the purpose of domestic politics, or it will expose US foreign policy it doesn't want the rest of the world to see!

Sounds like it is a way to launder money / pass Joe his 10% / cut from the Influence Peddling / etc...

Instead of giving Joe a check, China gives crackhead money. Crackhead then 'rents' Joe's house at 6 times what the calculated monthly income should be.
How is canceling his rent and asking for his deposit back a way to launder money?

While you are at it, explain how the Chinese are connected with Hunter renting an apartment in DC. Go.

Hunter claimed on some application that the home belonged to him. Why would he be paying rent? The fact that he is paying 50k per month to his father to live there when about 5k would be normal is an indication of a money laundering scheme. Why did the CPC donate millions to the U. of P. where Joe had his documents stored? There is a web of political intrigue bordering on treason but the "justice" dept has become a lap dog of the democrat party and the media isn't interested.

Really? An obscure rent deal is somehow connected to the Chinese? And you retards want to be taken seriously. :itsok:
bidenprisongfgfgfdfghhgjhgj.png

Really? An obscure rent deal is somehow connected to the Chinese? And you retards want to be taken seriously. :itsok:
It is certainly a very unique rental agreement between father and son, way over fair market value, and for the home xiden keep top secret intel he had stolen....unique in deed

It is certainly a very unique rental agreement between father and son, way over fair market value, and for the home xiden keep top secret intel he had stolen....unique in deed
Rental agreement between father and son? What the fuck has that to do with this topic? Are the voices in your head starting again? My sympathies. :itsok:

Rental agreement between father and son? What the fuck has that to do with this topic? Are the voices in your head starting again? My sympathies. :itsok:

Are you intellectually dishonest or a coward?

Both

The writing is on the wall. 50K to live at his dad's house, wholly shit, where's the mystery?

I've always known "the big guy" was cut in on his son's foreign and domestic affairs that aren't reported. The writing is on the wall. His son "earns" many millions under the wing of what's supposed to be a public servant. You figure it's because Hunter is talented? No, be he is perverted like his dad right?

Forum List

Back