UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly

By proxy, you've succeeded in humiliating every sad little queer
Moron I'm completely straight and married.

So by your own idiotic logic you are humiliated, since you are (presumably) also straight and therefore proxied.

jesus-facepalm-he-forgives-you-but-still-29115269.png

Last edited:
Any search warrant requires a representative of the plaintiff to be present to guard against improper procedures. Like planting evidence. The FBI was careful to remove EVERYONE affiliated with Trump, lawyers, waitstaff, random passers by. A closed warrant. Because...they say so. This is tantamount to illegal search and seizure no matter WHO or WHAT party is involved. It is illegal, no matter your political party.

That would be a representative of the defendant, not the plaintiff and no, that is not required.

You don't think the FBI can execute a search warrant at a residence when the homeowner is not home? You better believe they can, and do. No "representative" need be present. You think they knock, get no answer, and say on we'll come back later? Um no. They bash the door in with a battering ram.

Moron, Trump never got application or the affidavits In Support which is where the informant info maybe. He got the warrant, which would not have something like that listed.

Do you actually practice criminal law? You can't be this clueless if you do.
I just fucking said he didn’t get that, you absolutely absurd asshole.

Just gfy. You’re too dumb to breathe.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself, I answered it just fine. High profile warrants are normally sealed for the confidentiality benefit of the subject. You putting your fingers in your ears and going nuh-uh is not an actual refute of that.

You obviously can't back up a single word you say, just like you couldn't in our last conversation about your baseless suspicions that DOJ was doing something wrong.

You are just a fucking windbag. I don't know if this empty shooting-the-shit is what you do in your lawyering, but clearly you are not a serious person, making seriously backed up arguments.
No you retard. Wrong again. The reason they are sealed is multifaceted. But again, there would still be zero reason for them to ask for sealing. You’re so fucking stupid, it’s painful. They could (all on their own with no court order required) seal their own application. They don’t need to ask a court for permission to shut the fuck up, you retard.

They need to ask a court to have it sealed so that the subject doesn’t speak about it.

Not the question you asked with your usual flair for unintelligibility.

Enjoy your play dough.
You knew exactly what I meant, but you were starved for attention. So you pretended not to know to get attention. Adorable. Not exactly becoming of a grown ass man, but adorable.

You knew exactly what I meant, but you were starved for attention. So you pretended not to know to get attention. Adorable. Not exactly becoming of a grown ass man, but adorable.
Actually, you are quite clearly retarded.

It appeared likely that you were engaged in quibbling by saying the President “could” disseminate the sealed warrant. It literally means only that he has that physical capability.

To the extent that I suspected that you were merely once again being slovenly without your writing, I then explicitly said that of course he “could,” but that the question was whether it would be LEGAL to do so.

You chose to ignore that of course, because you are inherently dishonest and a troll.

By the way, idiot, nobody who posts here (not even an unmitigated asshole troll such as you are) is seeking much attention. Maybe some; otherwise posting would merely be talking to yourself. (Very much like your sex life.)

The actual point — aside from you needing a new pair of panties and a fresh box of tissues — is that you were wrong again. An ongoing problem with you. Nobody is free to ignore a sealing order.

Actually, you are quite clearly retarded.

It appeared likely that you were engaged in quibbling by saying the President “could” disseminate the sealed warrant. It literally means only that he has that physical capability.

To the extent that I suspected that you were merely once again being slovenly without your writing, I then explicitly said that of course he “could,” but that the question was whether it would be LEGAL to do so.

You chose to ignore that of course, because you are inherently dishonest and a troll.

By the way, idiot, nobody who posts here (not even an unmitigated asshole troll such as you are) is seeking much attention. Maybe some; otherwise posting would merely be talking to yourself. (Very much like your sex life.)

The actual point — aside from you needing a new pair of panties and a fresh box of tissues — is that you were wrong again. An ongoing problem with you. Nobody is free to ignore a sealing order.
Oops, still wrong. Trump can do what he likes with his copy. How frustrating for you.

So where is this footage Eric Trump is diddling himself over?

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

So the staff did not turn off the cameras! Good on them!:up:

Eric Trump is a bat-shit crazy serial liar just like his father.

Oops, still wrong. Trump can do what he likes with his copy. How frustrating for you.
Oops. You remain utterly Wrong. As always. I’m not frustrated by your endless errors. I’m amused. I like to publicly correct them. It’s fun. Not difficult. Just a pleasant diversion.

So where is this footage Eric Trump is diddling himself over?
How the fuck whojmd I know where the Trump family stores their security images?

I’m just glad they have it.

Oops. You remain utterly Wrong. As always. I’m not frustrated by your endless errors. I’m amused. I like to publicly correct them. It’s fun. Not difficult. Just a pleasant diversion.

How the fuck whojmd I know where the Trump family stores their security images?

I’m just glad they have it.
Your crybabying will not help you, you're wrong and have staked yourself to a lie you made up. How frustrating for you.

I see your orange lard and master gave the warrant to Breitbart and FOX.

Your crybabying will not help you, you're wrong and have staked yourself to a lie you made up. How frustrating for you.
Nah, you always incorrect simpleton. Dab your eyes. Your mascara is running. I’m not lying and the documents were in fact under a court ordered seal requested by the DOJ. 😂🤣 You remain a very laughable assclown. Dig in.
I see your orange lard and master gave the warrant to Breitbart and FOX.
Is that what you think you see? Oh.

How can he know they weren't supposed to be in those areas if he also wasn't given a copy of the warrant? Every search warrant I have seen sets forth the place to be searched by address and the things to be searched for and has boiler plate language for vehicles, persons and outbuildings at that address. They don't say "You can search the living room but not the closet. The bathroom is okay but you can't look in the medicine cabinet. "
BS

The warrant has to be specific and the thugs... ooops, I mean the fbi can only seize what is authorized to be seized. I believe the scotus case was called Mapp? I'll look it up...

But the case i have in mind was about how

You can't use evidence of another crime (found at searched site) if the search warrant does not include such evidence

ok, I Searched it:

can't use any evidence not specified in warrant

Nah, you always incorrect simpleton. Dab your eyes. Your mascara is running. I’m not lying and the documents were in fact under a court ordered seal requested by the DOJ. 😂🤣 You remain a very laughable assclown. Dig in.

Is that what you think you see? Oh.
Your crybabying is not support of your lie. But that's all you have.

Looks like this is about more than just presidential records, per the warrant... I'll post it so you have more to throw yout tantrum about...

"POLITICO, meanwhile, reported that the warrant reveals that the FBI is investigating Trump for "removal or destruction of records, obstruction of an investigation, and violating the Espionage Act." Conviction of those statutes, notes the outlet, "can result in imprisonment or fines."" - People

BS

The warrant has to be specific and the thugs... ooops, I mean the fbi can only seize what is authorized to be seized. I believe the scotus case was called Mapp? I'll look it up...

But the case i have in mind was about how

You can't use evidence of another crime (found at searched site) if the search warrant does not include such evidence

ok, I Searched it:

can't use any evidence not specified in warrant
Just give it up, armchair lawyer. You have nothing. But the orange pile is deeper in doodoo than we thought...

Espionage Act? Eek

Any search warrant requires a representative of the plaintiff to be present to guard against improper procedures. Like planting evidence. The FBI was careful to remove EVERYONE affiliated with Trump, lawyers, waitstaff, random passers by. A closed warrant. Because...they say so. This is tantamount to illegal search and seizure no matter WHO or WHAT party is involved. It is illegal, no matter your political party.
you'd certainly THINK SO!

How the hell can they search the place, the whole damn place which likely is NOT mentioned in hte warrant (not the kitchen, I am sure and other places)

and... well, it's like everything else those demonrats do: ONE SIDED

search and seizure without representation of both parties.. victim and victimizer (or whatever labels u give them)

New Topics

Forum List

Back