UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally

UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally - The American Mirror

Well, well, well, it looks like the Hillarybots are getting violent, as well as desperate.
Now there's a dumbshit for you.
Republicans seem to be stunned that if they go somewhere with no other reason than to piss people off there will be consequences.

Are you the type of person who blames the victim instead of the rapist?

UPDATE: Bill Clinton rape protester beaten at Hillary Vegas rally - The American Mirror

Well, well, well, it looks like the Hillarybots are getting violent, as well as desperate.
Republicans seem to be stunned that if they go somewhere with no other reason than to piss people off there will be consequences.

Wow you compare a guy trying to incite anger and violence to a rape victim? Sick. Rape victims are just living their day, minding their own business. The opposite of what this guy was doing.

Wow you compare a guy trying to incite anger and violence to a rape victim? Sick.

I am comparing a guy who was beaten to a rape victim.

But I suppose, liberals like you just don't have any principles. Nothing new to see here...

Victim? He went to start a fight, and got one.

hmm did you defend the violence at the trump rally with that logic? JW

Wow you compare a guy trying to incite anger and violence to a rape victim? Sick.

But I suppose, liberals like you just don't have any principles. Nothing new to see here...
Hey idiot, the guy got into the boxing ring and you want to say how unfair it was that he got punched? You're too stupid for words.

Wearing a shirt is not an invitation to start a fight, just as wearing short pants isn't an invitation for sex. Although, in your mind the latter might be the case. It certainly seems to be the view upheld in liberal muslim circles.

Let's arrange for a brawl between Hillary's supporters and Trump's...

on the Mall in DC, tomorrow.

Let's see how courageous the Hillary supporters are when the do not outnumber the Trump supporters 20-1.

Hey idiot, the guy got into the boxing ring and you want to say how unfair it was that he got punched? You're too stupid for words.

A political rally is not a boxing ring you idiot. Nobody has absolutely any rights to beat anyone up over a shirt.

Liberals showcasing their violent, rapie nature once more.

Wearing a shirt is not an invitation to start a fight, just as wearing short pants isn't an invitation for sex. Although, in your mind the latter might be the case. It certainly seems to be the view upheld in liberal muslim circles.
Wearing a shirt that says Pussy Grabber at a Trump rally is going to get you exactly what any normal person would expect, lots of attention and your ass beat if you can't run fast enough.

Wearing a shirt that says Pussy Grabber at a Trump rally is going to get you exactly what any normal person would expect, lots of attention and your ass beat if you can't run fast enough.

Funny how the protester seem to be the violent ones in Trump rallies:

Anyway, you are blaming the victim in full force, and finding that acceptable. What a moron!

A political rally is not a boxing ring you idiot. Nobody has absolutely any rights to beat anyone up over a shirt.

Liberals showcasing their violent, rapie nature once more.
I never said they had a right, I said he had it coming and should have expected it. When you dance on the edge of a bridge and fall to your death you don't get to blame the fucking bridge.

Forum List

Back