Up next: Levis goes wokies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Levis. The same jeans worn by manly cowboys and construction workers.

"This is @Levis new ad campaign. Levi Jeans is yet another company that is telling us that they have no respect for normalcy which means that they have no respect for us."

I don't own a single pair of Levis, just those black jeans I get at Walmart for something like $12. Those are like Homer Simpson's blue pants to me.
I'm wearing Wranglers (never liked that name, as wrangler has a connotation) right now. They are every bit as good as Levis, but half or less the price.

I'm wearing Wranglers (never liked that name, as wrangler has a connotation) right now. They are every bit as good as Levis, but half or less the price.

Yeah those. Wranglers or George. Like $12 a pair at Walmart.

I'm a Wranglers person myself and if I'm truly free to express myself the way I want to then, this is for Levi's and all of the woke companies out there.

DelectableExemplaryBoar-size_restricted.gif

"This is @Levis new ad campaign. Levi Jeans is yet another company that is telling us that they have no respect for normalcy which means that they have no respect for us."

Yeeeee. What a train reck stupid ass misguided ad campaign.

In the world of ad men, the retards are winning

Last edited:

Even pants trigger you snowflakes. You've probably already been ordered to boycott them for years and just forgot because everyday you have to boycott something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back