"Untold Story of Property Owners Who Let Us Build Wall On Their Land"

Let's see if he goes nuts....

trump-2-more-years.jpg

As long as the courts keep oveturning Trump's bad decisions, what difference does it make? Are you serious? You've wasted all that bandwidth thinking I care about Dictator Donnie? Damn if that wasn't stupid. I had to vote for the son of a bitch in order to keep Hitlery out.

He's one man you dumbass. He's not God. He doesn't have the powers you think he has. My advice to you:

While Trump is in office, you'd better exercise your Second Amendment Rights, prepare for when the pendulum swings the other way and pray to God you don't have to defend your positions to people you've insulted when the SHTF and you find yourself in the same foxhole as other Americans that will ultimately suffer due to your stupidity.

Posting to get a rise out of people while America is in dire straits. How absolutely juvenile! People claiming to be grown doing things most parents used to spank the shit out of their kids for doing is embarrassing. I'm embarrassed FOR you.
ROTFLMFAO.....

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

You're an idiot.
Yrs. You are!!!

You are wasting bandwidth. You got spanked and now your childish ass wants to post silliness..
Here is another leftard who simply declares, I WON.....Sounds just like Fakey Jakey....and I wouldn't be surprised!

As long as the courts keep oveturning Trump's bad decisions, what difference does it make? Are you serious? You've wasted all that bandwidth thinking I care about Dictator Donnie? Damn if that wasn't stupid. I had to vote for the son of a bitch in order to keep Hitlery out.

He's one man you dumbass. He's not God. He doesn't have the powers you think he has. My advice to you:

While Trump is in office, you'd better exercise your Second Amendment Rights, prepare for when the pendulum swings the other way and pray to God you don't have to defend your positions to people you've insulted when the SHTF and you find yourself in the same foxhole as other Americans that will ultimately suffer due to your stupidity.

Posting to get a rise out of people while America is in dire straits. How absolutely juvenile! People claiming to be grown doing things most parents used to spank the shit out of their kids for doing is embarrassing. I'm embarrassed FOR you.
ROTFLMFAO.....

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

You're an idiot.
Yrs. You are!!!

You are wasting bandwidth. You got spanked and now your childish ass wants to post silliness..
Here is another leftard who simply declares, I WON.....Sounds just like Fakey Jakey....and I wouldn't be surprised!

Any time you disagree, there are indisputable ways of arriving at the truth. You're a coward. Don't know Fakey Jakey, but I've read the B.S. of Knob Polisher Knob to the point that your posts aren't related to the OP. So, unless you got something, I got your lefty swinging.

TDS will make you see things that are not there.

Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS) apparently clouds your judgment, makes you insecure, and contributes to being led down rabbit holes by wealthy Democrats.

Outside of the insults, the peripheral laws that those with TWS suffer are creating conditions worse than the benefit the wall promises to deliver. The Rights that you are forfeiting today will make resistance to tyrannical government tomorrow an impossibility. There will be a tomorrow. There will be a time when Trump is gone and a pabulum puking liberal Democrat president will be in charge.

"An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government (1795)
Almost seems this was made for YOU!!!!

remember-no-matter-how-much-you-cry-like-a-little-37059609.png

It don't take much to humor you. When they come after YOUR ass, I will be telling you that he who laughs last laughs best.

You nutjobs can have your little laughs and do your jokes while you support the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States; you can shit on your own Constitution and go after my fundamental Liberties (though you cannot really take them.) Yeah, you can be really funny. Then, one day, you have to pay the price for ignorance, stupidity, arrogance and your chickenshit attitude. Then whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Trump claims Congress can’t investigate his finances. He just lost big in court.

Federal judges rule against Trump in 3 cases on executive powers

Trump is racking up the most losses in court of any president in history. He doesn't have even ONE piece of major legislation that has been signed into law. The next liberal that comes along will reverse most of what he is doing. So, have your little fun. We will all be back at square one. Then you'll be visiting one of the public meetings I finance out of pocket. You'll be wringing your hands and wonder what we do next. So have your fun now. It will be short lived.
Who said anyone was coming after Trump supporters? I suggest that since you of the resistance are attempting a coup you might be the target. of the government coming after you.

The government has no need for me. You sound like Winston Smith. Is that you?
If you are part of the resistance and part of the coupto remove the president from office the government has an eye on you not me. So be careful the next time you make an accusation that the government is coming for someone when in fact it may very well be coming for you.

You've gone from moronic to absurd within 2 posts it must be the TDS taking its toll, it's like a cancer.

Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS) has infected a lot of you. Nobody on this thread has answered my question as to when you dumb asses changed sides and took up the left's nutty position.

Now, I get the globalists playing the left like a violin. What I don't get are people holding themselves out to be adults (and I don't think any of you are) allowing themselves to be used to destroy your own kind.

It's damn near amazing watching the right commit political suicide.

Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS) apparently clouds your judgment, makes you insecure, and contributes to being led down rabbit holes by wealthy Democrats.

Outside of the insults, the peripheral laws that those with TWS suffer are creating conditions worse than the benefit the wall promises to deliver. The Rights that you are forfeiting today will make resistance to tyrannical government tomorrow an impossibility. There will be a tomorrow. There will be a time when Trump is gone and a pabulum puking liberal Democrat president will be in charge.

"An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

lol nope no Trump worship here unlike you leftist and you lust for obama I have my breaking point with the president.

You're a complete idiot. Not only have I never voted for Democrats, but, I've never become their bitch and bought their Kool Aid like YOU did.
but you are the democrat bitch doing their biding If you oppose the president you have drunk their kool-aid Now whose the idiot again?

It don't take much to humor you. When they come after YOUR ass, I will be telling you that he who laughs last laughs best.

You nutjobs can have your little laughs and do your jokes while you support the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States; you can shit on your own Constitution and go after my fundamental Liberties (though you cannot really take them.) Yeah, you can be really funny. Then, one day, you have to pay the price for ignorance, stupidity, arrogance and your chickenshit attitude. Then whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Trump claims Congress can’t investigate his finances. He just lost big in court.

Trump is racking up the most losses in court of any president in history. He doesn't have even ONE piece of major legislation that has been signed into law. The next liberal that comes along will reverse most of what he is doing. So, have your little fun. We will all be back at square one. Then you'll be visiting one of the public meetings I finance out of pocket. You'll be wringing your hands and wonder what we do next. So have your fun now. It will be short lived.
Who said anyone was coming after Trump supporters? I suggest that since you of the resistance are attempting a coup you might be the target. of the government coming after you.

If you are part of the resistance and part of the coupto remove the president from office the government has an eye on you not me. So be careful the next time you make an accusation that the government is coming for someone when in fact it may very well be coming for you.

Do you smoke dope or are you just plain stupid? Hitlery Clinton stole the resistance label which was right wing way the Hell before she ever came along.

I've posted the FACT that the wall was the Democrats idea before it was Trump's. Then again, Trump hobnobs as close friends with the Democrats. YOU and half wits like you, even thinking you're going to win via mob rule are the perceived threat to the government.

When I identified with the same people you do, the government did come for me. They hatched a plan to knock down my doors, kill me and claim I resisted arrest. They failed. I ended up winning that round. They then tried to run me through the system on bogus charges. We went to court and they lost that one. They sent Confidential Informants into the militia and though it virtually destroyed the civilian militias, they still failed.

I don't have to overthrow the government. It's rotting from the inside, out. You're going to wake up in total slavery and you can talk all the shit you like on the Internet, but if there is anyone out there who values their life, they will stay the Hell away from the likes of you. Your kind sends their own to prisons and causes a lot of otherwise good patriots to be snitches for Uncle Scam. When the government comes down on those around you, spouting the popular anti-immigrant message, you run like a scalded dog. Then you show up anonymously to screw with people on the Internet. You are in the company of fakes, phonies, and cowards. That is why you feel empowered to attack me in a venue where you don't have to be held accountable.

You've already lost the war, joined the left, and are working for the demise of the posterity of the founders / framers of the Constitution. You can laugh now, but one day you will face God and have to answer for what you're doing today. Though the left and cowards that run while pretending to be patriots have pursued me for decades, they never prevail. You will not be able to win over me because I am God's side and as long as I remain true to His Word, I'm protected. You? Not so much.

Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS) has infected a lot of you. Nobody on this thread has answered my question as to when you dumb asses changed sides and took up the left's nutty position.

Now, I get the globalists playing the left like a violin. What I don't get are people holding themselves out to be adults (and I don't think any of you are) allowing themselves to be used to destroy your own kind.

It's damn near amazing watching the right commit political suicide.

lol nope no Trump worship here unlike you leftist and you lust for obama I have my breaking point with the president.

You're a complete idiot. Not only have I never voted for Democrats, but, I've never become their bitch and bought their Kool Aid like YOU did.
but you are the democrat bitch doing their biding If you oppose the president you have drunk their kool-aid Now whose the idiot again?

You are fooling yourself and if you had a serious bet, you lost your money. YOU are on the left. Do I have to post the videos to prove that again?

God opposes the president. Trump is for gun control. Jesus told his disciples to hock their robes if they had to in order to carry a sword. Trump is pro-homosexual. Democrats cater to that demographic. Donald Trump thinks corporations should run America because he's a globalist. Our forefathers believed that all power is inherent in the people.

Trump joined the neo-nazis to con idiots into believing that a wall will keep foreigners out of this country. Meanwhile, every Right our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure the Blessings of Liberty is being systematically destroyed by the likes of you on the pretext of enforcing laws that clearly violate the Constitution.

You keep projecting on me YOUR weaknesses. You're the real idiot. You're the one who wants to enforce immigration laws that were pushed through Congress by a liberal Democrat for the purpose of diluting the white votes. Post the worst shit you can. At the end of the day, you realize what you're doing. It's wrong and your children will curse your grave for what you are doing to this country.

Do you smoke dope or are you just plain stupid? Hitlery Clinton stole the resistance label which was right wing way the Hell before she ever came along.

I've posted the FACT that the wall was the Democrats idea before it was Trump's. Then again, Trump hobnobs as close friends with the Democrats. YOU and half wits like you, even thinking you're going to win via mob rule are the perceived threat to the government.

When I identified with the same people you do, the government did come for me. They hatched a plan to knock down my doors, kill me and claim I resisted arrest. They failed. I ended up winning that round. They then tried to run me through the system on bogus charges. We went to court and they lost that one. They sent Confidential Informants into the militia and though it virtually destroyed the civilian militias, they still failed.

I don't have to overthrow the government. It's rotting from the inside, out. You're going to wake up in total slavery and you can talk all the shit you like on the Internet, but if there is anyone out there who values their life, they will stay the Hell away from the likes of you. Your kind sends their own to prisons and causes a lot of otherwise good patriots to be snitches for Uncle Scam. When the government comes down on those around you, spouting the popular anti-immigrant message, you run like a scalded dog. Then you show up anonymously to screw with people on the Internet. You are in the company of fakes, phonies, and cowards. That is why you feel empowered to attack me in a venue where you don't have to be held accountable.

You've already lost the war, joined the left, and are working for the demise of the posterity of the founders / framers of the Constitution. You can laugh now, but one day you will face God and have to answer for what you're doing today. Though the left and cowards that run while pretending to be patriots have pursued me for decades, they never prevail. You will not be able to win over me because I am God's side and as long as I remain true to His Word, I'm protected. You? Not so much.
Stop dodging the government is not coming after Trump supporters. It will be those supporting the coup

You are fooling yourself and if you had a serious bet, you lost your money. YOU are on the left. Do I have to post the videos to prove that again?

God opposes the president. Trump is for gun control. Jesus told his disciples to hock their robes if they had to in order to carry a sword. Trump is pro-homosexual. Democrats cater to that demographic. Donald Trump thinks corporations should run America because he's a globalist. Our forefathers believed that all power is inherent in the people.

Trump joined the neo-nazis to con idiots into believing that a wall will keep foreigners out of this country. Meanwhile, every Right our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure the Blessings of Liberty is being systematically destroyed by the likes of you on the pretext of enforcing laws that clearly violate the Constitution.

You keep projecting on me YOUR weaknesses. You're the real idiot. You're the one who wants to enforce immigration laws that were pushed through Congress by a liberal Democrat for the purpose of diluting the white votes. Post the worst shit you can. At the end of the day, you realize what you're doing. It's wrong and your children will curse your grave for what you are doing to this country.
Talk about smoking dope how much do you do before posting?

Stop dodging the government is not coming after Trump supporters. It will be those supporting the coup

Enough with the dumbassery. I have never advocated nor condoned any overthrow of the government in public or in private. Donald Trump is using the MSM to destroy the Republican Party and the Democrats are too freaking stupid to overthrow anything. They get all they want by whining and conning people like you into taking up their cause.

I don't smoke nor drink... not even coffee. You are just beginning to sweat a little after you got exposed for what you really are. Time for you to start a little projecting now.

BTW, where were you in 2003 when that judge ruled that civilian border patrollers violated the "civil rights" of foreigners trespassing over private property to effect an improper entry by not allowing them to pass over the property at the owner's behest? I was the guy trying to get them to appeal that decision. And did you side with those who said only the government could use force to stop an improper entry?

Today you advocate a POLICE STATE.

I don't smoke nor drink... not even coffee. You are just beginning to sweat a little after you got exposed for what you really are. Time for you to start a little projecting now.

BTW, where were you in 2003 when that judge ruled that civilian border patrollers violated the "civil rights" of foreigners trespassing over private property to effect an improper entry by not allowing them to pass over the property at the owner's behest? I was the guy trying to get them to appeal that decision. And did you side with those who said only the government could use force to stop an improper entry?

Still dodging the fact leftist are pro police staters
The fact you support the on going coup means you leftist will be the ones the government coms after

Enough with the dumbassery. I have never advocated nor condoned any overthrow of the government in public or in private. Donald Trump is using the MSM to destroy the Republican Party and the Democrats are too freaking stupid to overthrow anything. They get all they want by whining and conning people like you into taking up their cause.
Yes or no you want Trump removed from office no matter what it takes?

The fact you support the on going coup means you leftist will be the ones the government coms after

Your dumbassery precedes you. Trump represents the POLICE STATE. His supporters are the ones who got conned into adopting socialist solutions. The Democrats are the Nanny State. It's different sides of the same coin.

WTF? What does a silly ass wall have to do with impeachment? Really, what are they going to impeach Trump for? I'm sorry, but I don't get your connection.

Mike Huckabee had a segment a week or two ago on his tv show that showed clips going back to 2016 wherein reporters were asking if every little thing Trump did might be grounds for impeachment. Almost every month, every move that Trump has made has caused the Democrats to want to impeach him. But, why do they want him impeached? Trump won the electoral vote and became president. The Dems got all butt hurt that Hitlery lost. They're going to have to accept it.

In my rational mind, somebody should be investigating the Democrats for abusing the process. If there is no criminal statute for their actions, there should be. Impeachment was not intended to nullify the results of the election NOR keep Trump from seeking a second term.

I hold BOTH sides equally accountable for their actions. Unless we have some really screwed up federal judges, this impeachment stuff should be DOA if it gets past a House vote.

WTF? What does a silly ass wall have to do with impeachment? Really, what are they going to impeach Trump for? I'm sorry, but I don't get your connection.

Mike Huckabee had a segment a week or two ago on his tv show that showed clips going back to 2016 wherein reporters were asking if every little thing Trump did might be grounds for impeachment. Almost every month, every move that Trump has made has caused the Democrats to want to impeach him. But, why do they want him impeached? Trump won the electoral vote and became president. The Dems got all butt hurt that Hitlery lost. They're going to have to accept it.

In my rational mind, somebody should be investigating the Democrats for abusing the process. If there is no criminal statute for their actions, there should be. Impeachment was not intended to nullify the results of the election NOR keep Trump from seeking a second term.

I hold BOTH sides equally accountable for their actions. Unless we have some really screwed up federal judges, this impeachment stuff should be DOA if it gets past a House vote.
Yes or no
Do you want Trump removed from office no matter what it takes?

Your dumbassery precedes you. Trump represents the POLICE STATE. His supporters are the ones who got conned into adopting socialist solutions. The Democrats are the Nanny State. It's different sides of the same coin.
You and your fellow members of the coup will be hunted down by the government and dealt with.

Yes or no
Do you want Trump removed from office no matter what it takes?

I don't like the man, but I ain't on nobody's bandwagon to get rid of him. He won the election and the Democrats need to quit the B.S. and let's get down to substantive issues. I blame the Democrats for not honestly discussing and debating Trump's proposals. All they've done is to filibuster and refuse to talk about the issues facing America.

Honestly, I think the Dems now owe Trump a second term just because all they've done is grandstand and make sure that we do not openly talk about real issues.

You and your fellow members of the coup will be hunted down by the government and dealt with.

What coup would that be? My crime is not taking sides, so what do you charge me with? Voting independent? Civil disobedience? Hell, that made MLK a martyr. Passive resistance? Oh I got it, when I get off the grid, that will make me a criminal and they'll come get me... like they did Randy Weaver? You might be right. I'm just not going to worry about it. They'll just have to do a Cost / Benefits Analysis to see if I'm worth it.

What coup would that be? My crime is not taking sides, so what do you charge me with? Voting independent? Civil disobedience? Hell, that made MLK a martyr. Passive resistance? Oh I got it, when I get off the grid, that will make me a criminal and they'll come get me... like they did Randy Weaver? You might be right. I'm just not going to worry about it. They'll just have to do a Cost / Benefits Analysis to see if I'm worth it.
The current coup unending investigation looking for a crime that doesn't exist.

The current coup unending investigation looking for a crime that doesn't exist.

Yes, and we've wasted a whole damn presidential term on nothing. Congress has accomplished nothing and because they have not passed any legislation, they have no one except themselves to blame.

I disagree with Trump on solutions, not the problems. Plain and simple, unless Nancy Pelosi can get Trump impeached, I think even people that don't like him will realize he got fucked. That's the only way to see it. The Dems should be too embarrassed to run a serious campaign against him. Just throw someone like Slow Joe or Pocahontas at him and let him wipe the floor with them and put 'em out of the political arena.

Forum List

Back