Unsustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland

Rookie
Feb 19, 2022
I am assuming that all of you have probably heard that word somewhere. It is a true word on many fronts. I wonder for how many people around here it has any meaning.

• Banned
It's an excellent description of Democrat policies.

It's a good description for both democratic and republican parties. Who was running things when Canada decided to close down the cod fishing. The stocks of cod still hasn't recovered. It probably never will. Because our oceans are dying. Or who was running things when human caused global warming started to become a noticeable problem soon after the industrial revolution. Though I must say that Biden's solution to overpopulation from third world countries south of the border especially sucks ass. Words out of his own mouth were to "swarm the border." Letting them into our country is a moronic, disgusting and treasonous solution to their overpopulation.

• Banned
My interest in reading anything you post is rapidly becoming unsustainable...

If you're looking to discuss the definition of words, you're posting in the wrong forum. If there is a particular topic you wish to discuss, may I suggest you try being more direct?

Might I suggest that you put me on your ignore list?

Picking other people's pockets to finance their pet rock projects rather than to improve the nation in a manner that blesses the whole world as generations of Americans have done before ours.

What you suggest is unsustainable. It isn't even doable.

The wacko left is fond of that word. It means "communism has never worked because we haven't tried it here..."

I have heard unsustainable used on many topics. But never on a form of government. Though, I guess it could apply. Because slavery and treason are unsustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back