Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Hang tough dems you're horrible week is almost over
I know youre desperately scratching at anything

I think the debates tonight
Mike on a box

Butt plug and warren on blacks ....the bottles of hot sauce will be flyin
This will go extreamly well

I catch the highlights it friday night date night for me

Oh its the "look, we had slaves on our side fighting" defense...

Can you tell me how many black folks escaped the north and went down south to fight on the side of the confederacy???

Any stories of Harriet Tubman types helping freed black men escape to the South because of how much they wanted to fight for the Confederacy?? No?

Look, the North had black soliders too....MORE OF THEM.....
View attachment 305356

and they won ...…and 150 years later, dic suckers like you are still mad

you think farmers knew the intentions of democrats like they had internet access lol

Most of the south had no slaves, they were protecting their land and farms.. your narrative that people cared about slavery is because you are uneducated. And you lie to lie to blacks.. blacks weren’t a thought,, blacks were free, blacks owned slaves.. yoir dumb

Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, even are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328

Some of the Virginia counties are considering joining West Virginia. I hope they'll pursue that option soon.

No they aren't.

It's neither unpartriotic nor unconstitutional to decide against a holiday honoring those who fought for the confederacy. How could it be?

BTW: People shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the two parties switched sides and policies in the latter part of the 20th Century.
It was easy when you clearly got triggered over my bad troll comment
An a picture of all these white folks
Pete is our only choice for 2020
View attachment 305358

Is that Joni Mitchell in the hat? :dunno: She's Canadian.

Say here's a question.
--- If the Confederacy and the Civil War "wasn't about slavery", how come you're so obsessed with "blacks" and "whites" in this thread?

Really stupid lol

It's neither unpartriotic nor unconstitutional to decide against a holiday honoring those who fought for the confederacy. How could it be?

BTW: People shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the two parties switched sides and policies in the latter part of the 20th Century.
View attachment 305358

Say here's a question.
--- If the Confederacy and the Civil War "wasn't about slavery", how come you're so obsessed with "blacks" and "whites" in this thread?

Really stupid lol

Okay, not the response I expected but at least it's honest. :thup:

At this point I guess it would be customary to say "it's not your fault". But no, it is your fault.

Last edited:

View attachment 305358

Say here's a question.

Really stupid lol

Okay, not the response I expected but at least it's honest. :thup:

At this point I guess it would be customary to say "it's not your fault'. But no, it is your fault.

Which makes sense in leftard world cause I'm white cis gendered
Everythings my fault! ,

That's a lie
You'll deny it
The big switch, I know.
Never happened.
1% switched
People switched, not parties.

The locusts moved into that state and have ph uked long term multi generational residents up the azz.

And yet --- I just had a wag ( 2aguy ) try to tell me "the Democrats started the Civil War and fought the Republicans".

You'd like to say it was war between north and south, but in reality, it was war between Republicans and Democrats.

Might want to essplain the War Democrats then.

Might want to essplain Lincoln's running mate too.

Those who need explaining know not much about American history.

Republican party is established to stop expansion of slavery into territories and to abolish the slavery. If you were proponent of slavery or slave owner, you could not join the party, and party was primarily joined by northern Protestants, blacks, workers, farmers, former Whigs and, yes... some Democrats who were against the slavery. Democrats who supported slavery stayed in Democratic party. Just as racists stayed Democrats in south, despite leftist and revisionists today claim there was a imaginary "party switch". That means, all slaves in United States, some 4.5 million, at the brink of Civil war were owned by Democrats.

War Democrats were not against slavery, they were against Confederacy. Since they were pro slavery, they couldn't join Republican party, and those who supported Lincoln's Civil War policies joined Unionist party while avoiding being on "Republican" ticket. Therefore Lincoln's running mate was technically Unionist, formerly "War Democrat".

Is that clear enough for you? If not, find someone to essplain it to you.

That's a lie
You'll deny it
The big switch, I know.
Never happened.
1% switched
People switched, not parties.

"Big switch" :rofl: You're so afraid of acknowledging history that you'll pervert it into a "Big Switch" as if you're turning the lights on and off to the White House Frickin' Christmas Tree.

In the late part of the 19th century the Republican Party was moving away from its Liberalism that championed Abolition and civil rights, and toward the deep pockets of emerging corporations, the railroads, Wall Street etc. At the same time the Democrats, having experimented with "fusion" parties, absorbed the burgeoning Populist movement (and party). These two poles are personified in the two parties' POTUS candidates, William McKinley and William Jennings Bryan. McKinley was also driving the US toward imperialism, which was a new direction, with the Spanish-American War, and the Philippines continuing after it.

The Democrats took on the constituencies of minorities, the labor class and farmers, immigrants, and of course with those minorities/immigrants came Jews, Catholics and eventually blacks in the 1930s. The Republicans took on the wealthy, the "haves" and the enormous wads of money that came with them. For a brief blip that trajectory was somewhat interrupted by Teddy Roosevelt who made a lot of noise about actually reeling in those corporations -- he was never in the plan to be President, he succeeded to it when McKinley was assassinated --- and that rocked the Republican boat. For evidence that it rocked that boat look to 1912, when TR came to the party convention with a commanding lead of primary delegates, yet the party snubbed him and went with Taft, the establishment guy from Ohio, who was willing to toe the corporate line (which is why TR challenged him).

Roosevelt had to go form his own party, which he did and which sent Taft down to third place and handed the WH to Woodrow Wilson with something like 42% of the vote. But 8 years later the Republicans won back the WH with what was then the biggest landslide ever, with their one-percent guy, and the rest is history.

So "Big Switch", no not a "switch". More like a mutual evolution. It took a generation to evolve, but it did.

And yet --- I just had a wag ( 2aguy ) try to tell me "the Democrats started the Civil War and fought the Republicans".

You'd like to say it was war between north and south, but in reality, it was war between Republicans and Democrats.

Might want to essplain the War Democrats then.

Might want to essplain Lincoln's running mate too.

Those who need explaining know not much about American history.

Republican party is established to stop expansion of slavery into territories and to abolish the slavery. If you were proponent of slavery or slave owner, you could not join the party, and party was primarily joined by northern Protestants, blacks, workers, farmers, former Whigs and, yes... some Democrats who were against the slavery. Democrats who supported slavery stayed in Democratic party. Just as racists stayed Democrats in south, despite leftist and revisionists today claim there was a imaginary "party switch". That means, all slaves in United States, some 4.5 million, at the brink of Civil war were owned by Democrats.

War Democrats were not against slavery, they were against Confederacy. Since they were pro slavery, they couldn't join Republican party, and those who supported Lincoln's Civil War policies joined Unionist party while avoiding being on "Republican" ticket. Therefore Lincoln's running mate was technically Unionist, formerly "War Democrat".

Is that clear enough for you? If not, find someone to essplain it to you.
What a coincidence. I already essplained this mythology in the intervening post, while you were writing this.
Happy reading.

Meanwhile let's pick some boners.

If you were proponent of slavery or slave owner, you could not join the party,

Link?

How many "slave owners" in fact were there outside what would become the Confederacy?

That means, all slaves in United States, some 4.5 million, at the brink of Civil war were owned by Democrats.

Nape, doesn't mean that at all. AGAIN, number one NOBDDY ANYWHERE has ever needed a political party to own a slave (most slaveowners had no party at all); number two the South was not a political monolith until AFTER the Civil War --- before it, it was split between Democrats, Whigs and a few other minor parties. You can't just pick up your chess pieces of 1875 and plunk them down in 1855. Linear time won't allow it. So even if you stipulate that in order to own a slave you have to sign up with a political party, it's a toss-up which one you end up with.

And number three as late as 1860 the Constitutional Union Party --- offshoot of the dying Whigs -- won three states in the POTUS election, two of which would soon secede, and their position was also decidedly pro-Union. The Democratic Party in the same election won Zero states (or electoral votes) in what would become the Confederacy. That is to say, the DP won exactly the same amount of Electoral College support as Lincoln did, and Lincoln's name wasn't even on the ballots there.

Last edited:

That's correct
All slaveholders were Democratics
Even in the south, no Republicans owned slaves

Probably true, since the Repulicans didn't organize, or even run a POTUS candidate, in the South until 1868. And that year's candidate, Grant, had been a slaveholder but was not in the South, so I'll give you that.

But as to the first part, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Nobody holding (or trading/selling) slaves ever needed a political party. And that (both) was going on for three hundred years before "Democratics" existed, or any other political party. Which in turn means that the overwheliming majority of slave owners/traders had no political party at all. Nor did they need one.

Again, wrong.

Grant did have one slave, that he inherited from his in laws, and free him years before the Civil War. At the time when he briefly owned the slave, he was... yes, a Democrat.

"parties switched sides"

LOL

What, cops decided to be criminals, and criminals became cops?

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, even are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328
Nothing MORE unpatriotic than celebrating the treason of slaveholders.
Says a democrat.. awkward
If I were a Democrat from back over 100 years ago, it would be. But I'm not, so it isn't.

View attachment 305328

Some of the Virginia counties are considering joining West Virginia. I hope they'll pursue that option soon.

No they aren't.

How about you do some research before you mindlessly bark. There are already petitions for "Vexit", and talks to put the proposal on the ballot.

Could Some Virginia Counties Secede Over Gun Control?

Lawmakers React to Justice Call for Virginia Counties to Secede

View attachment 305328
Nothing MORE unpatriotic than celebrating the treason of slaveholders.
Says a democrat.. awkward
If I were a Democrat from back over 100 years ago, it would be. But I'm not, so it isn't.
What’s changed? All cries of racial oppression still only comes from democrats

"parties switched sides"

LOL

What, cops decided to be criminals, and criminals became cops?

What are you, Mick Jagger now?
Pleased to meet you. Hope I guessed your name.

View attachment 305328

No they aren't.

How about you do some research before you mindlessly bark. There are already petitions for "Vexit", and talks to put the proposal on the ballot.

Could Some Virginia Counties Secede Over Gun Control?

Lawmakers React to Justice Call for Virginia Counties to Secede

I live in WV. There was never anything even resembling minor serious about this.

It was all political B.S. the governor took a lot of flak for this.

That's correct

Probably true, since the Republicans didn't organize, or even run a POTUS candidate, in the South until 1868. And that year's candidate, Grant, had been a slaveholder but was not in the South, so I'll give you that.

But as to the first part, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Nobody holding (or trading/selling) slaves ever needed a political party. And that (both) was going on for three hundred years before "Democratics" existed, or any other political party. Which in turn means that the overwheliming majority of slave owners/traders had no political party at all. Nor did they need one.

Again, wrong.

Grant did have one slave, that he inherited from his in laws, and free him years before the Civil War.

No, it's not "wrong". Lurn to REED.

At the time when he briefly owned the slave, he was... yes, a Democrat.

Linkie?

Last edited:

That's correct

Probably true, since the Republicans didn't organize, or even run a POTUS candidate, in the South until 1868. And that year's candidate, Grant, had been a slaveholder but was not in the South, so I'll give you that.

Again, wrong.

Grant did have one slave, that he inherited from his in laws, and free him years before the Civil War.

No, it's not "wrong". Lurn to REED.

At the time when he briefly owned the slave, he was... yes, a Democrat.

Linkie?

Google it

upload_2020-2-7_19-56-19.png

Forum List

Back