Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

So we've got one fat ass slut that can't keep her hair out of her face or keep a job and manage her finances, put up to a lie by G-L-O-R-I-A... Glooooooria, the leftist hack attorney, and now some ugly skank that likes horse cock. I guess the only thing I can fault Cain for is, if her truly did make a pass at these alleged victims, he has a rotten taste in women.

I need proof... hard, concrete, proof... before I convict Cain in my mind. Ain't seen none yet.

Last edited:
yeah...I love it..

"she is a good person"...and "she just wants to do the right thing"

Yet, she accepted a monetary settlement to "not do the right thing"

Dont these people hear what they are saying? I mean...really? She was wiling to accept money in exchange of NOT doing the right thing but she is a good person who NOW wants to do the right thing.

Pathetic.

you're conflating two different people

carry on

Read the artricle...THEN comment on someone elses comment.

(if you think I am conflating two different people, then you did not read the article)

you are correct

I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.

To the contrary, it seems she does not want to speak out.....but she wants it spoken about.

In other words...

"friends and family...I can be sued for breach of contract if I speak out and I will lose my settlement money....but this is my 15 minutes of fame so please contact the press and speak on my behalf"

Which is exactly what is happening.

Or do you think her brother in law spoke not caring about the fact that she wants it to all go away.

?SHE IS VERY RELIABLE? - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Bunch of sick fucks.. can you say backfired????

yeah...I love it..

"she is a good person"...and "she just wants to do the right thing"

Yet, she accepted a monetary settlement to "not do the right thing"

Dont these people hear what they are saying? I mean...really? She was wiling to accept money in exchange of NOT doing the right thing but she is a good person who NOW wants to do the right thing.

Pathetic.
Notice how that piece goes on about her wanting to remain anonymous, too?

Nice pose she did for the title pic, too.

"Anonymous". :lol:

And, ironically enough, she never filed a complaint, either. Yet, 12 years later, here she is with nothing but a 'she said'.

And, she'll have to pay back all settlement monies.

According to the credit on the pic, it's from Facebook. She didn't 'pose' for it. Just keepin' it real.

The sexual harassment settlements came long before Koch Cain became a candidate.

And believe me, we Democrats would like nothing better than to see Koch Cain as the Republican nominee.

Obama would stomp him like a rat in the closet.

What a moron...
laughing-019.gif

So now we have a 2nd HAG who has accused Mr. Cain that just so happens to work in Obama's Administration.. you liberals are a bunch of low life fuckers! This shit is going to hit the fan! LYNCHING of an innocent black man.. UNFUCKINGREAL.. sickos!

.... communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year.

That's hardly working in the Obama Administration. Shall we stick to facts and lay off the hysteria? Just an idea.

Worry about yourself.. It's not hysteria .. IT'S ALL ABOUT DESTROYING a man for shits sake.. If one doesn't get upset or worked up over the continual abuse of conservative figures, then you have ice in your veins. I'll get excited over whatever the hell I want.

funny, that article says nothing about the Obama administration.

Troll much?

Karen Kraushaar currently serves as a communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year

whose administration is it then?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.
She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.

Nope, it's from her facebook... according to the credit.

So now we have a 2nd HAG who has accused Mr. Cain that just so happens to work in Obama's Administration.. you liberals are a bunch of low life fuckers! This shit is going to hit the fan! LYNCHING of an innocent black man.. UNFUCKINGREAL.. sickos!

When you degrade women who claim to have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain by calling them "Hag" your showing the true colors of the GOP.

That is the GOP does not respect women, treat them as sex objects, and second class citizens.

Herman Cain knew of these claims and decided not to inform the country of his disgusting behavior. Instead when the truth came out he hide behind press release denying all allegations and refuses to answer question about the allegation.

Do you really want a man like Cain in the Oval Office. Will tax dollars be spent on sex parties?

America needs a man or women in the Oval Office that will lead the country. Not a man who will think his above answering for his behavior.

She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.

if she posed for the article, why does the source of the pic say facebook?

For a lot of people claiming they read the article, how did you miss this little chesnut?

"Following a request from Bennett (her lawyer), the restaurant association waived the confidentiality terms of its agreement with Kraushaar last Friday so that she would be allowed to speak publicly."

For a lot of people claiming they read the article, how did you miss this little chesnut?

"Following a request from Bennett (her lawyer), the restaurant association waived the confidentiality terms of its agreement with Kraushaar last Friday so that she would be allowed to speak publicly."

So what?

.... communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year.

That's hardly working in the Obama Administration. Shall we stick to facts and lay off the hysteria? Just an idea.

Worry about yourself.. It's not hysteria .. IT'S ALL ABOUT DESTROYING a man for shits sake.. If one doesn't get upset or worked up over the continual abuse of conservative figures, then you have ice in your veins. I'll get excited over whatever the hell I want.

I like Cain. I'd vote for him. And I have issues regarding the media running allegations for which they seem to have exceptionally thin 'evidence'.

However, making up shit about his 'accusers' is not helpful. She does not 'work for the Obama Administration'... she works for the federal government. So what?

It does appear - note the word 'appear' that a bunch of her friends are trying to get her side out so she can maintain her 'dignified silence' and I have issues about that... but I don't think it is helpful for the right to bullshit about her any more than it is helpful for the left to lie about Cain.

gotta admit... pretty cunning to file a sexual harrassment charge 10+ years ago before cain had any politica aspirations and obama wasnt even a state senator........

almost as cunning as obama having a birth announcement placed in a hawiian paper when he was 2 days old......

but if she knew she was going to be using this charge 10+ years later against cain, obviously knowing he was going to run for president, why did she sign a nda?

I like Cain. I'd vote for him. And I have issues regarding the media running allegations for which they seem to have exceptionally thin 'evidence'.

However, making up shit about his 'accusers' is not helpful. She does not 'work for the Obama Administration'... she works for the federal government. So what?

It does appear - note the word 'appear' that a bunch of her friends are trying to get her side out so she can maintain her 'dignified silence' and I have issues about that... but I don't think it is helpful for the right to bullshit about her any more than it is helpful for the left to lie about Cain.

Oh really?? Working in the Treasury Department isn't working for this Administration? Since when?

To the contrary, it seems she does not want to speak out.....but she wants it spoken about.

In other words...

"friends and family...I can be sued for breach of contract if I speak out and I will lose my settlement money....but this is my 15 minutes of fame so please contact the press and speak on my behalf"

Which is exactly what is happening.

Or do you think her brother in law spoke not caring about the fact that she wants it to all go away.

Not according to the article. Assuming that is accurate, her NDA has been lifted. So she is free to speak.

I found it quite odd that her 'sister in law' wanted to remain anonymous. How many 'sisters in law' does she have? What a really dumb thing to do. :lol:

Yep. Whoever is responsible for getting a hold of a picture of her and publishing it is pretty shameless.

From what I gather from this entire episode is that NONE of the woman approached the media about this story. Someone else with knowledge did. That person isn't just smearing Cain, he's also making these women's lives miserable.

So what?

Do you read threads or just do tourettes posting Chris? People who claim to have read the article are are saying that she is breaking her confidentiality agreement and would have to pay back the settlement. If they had read the article, they would know that the NRA waived the agreement.

That is what is "so", moron. Do try to keep up.

Oh really?? Working in the Treasury Department isn't working for this Administration? Since when?

I think it's a tad ridiculous to link the two things. She works for the Federal Government. Do you think everyone who works for the Federal Government is part of the Obama Administration? That's not exactly rational.... they're just federal employees.

Forum List

Back