Unlike Beta Male Obama, President Trump Stood Tall And Proud And Did Not Bow To The Saudi King

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

&NCS_modified=20170520112440&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&AR-170529983.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Last edited:
You're a fucking moron...... These are called protocols.....basic courtesies....
great. show me another president who went around bowing to everyone.

i'll be here. waiting. looking for a named source in a YUGE scandal.

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Notice how the women walk behind the men like dogs...

upload_2017-5-20_6-47-57.jpeg
upload_2017-5-20_6-48-17.jpeg

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

View attachment 127780View attachment 127783
no but i see how you plural a singular event. that's clever.

• Banned

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

That's the way it's supposed to be!

Mine walk in front of me.

The dogs too.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Well, Obama dropped a button of of his shirt...

images

You're a fucking moron...... These are called protocols.....basic courtesies....
great. show me another president who went around bowing to everyone.

i'll be here. waiting. looking for a named source in a YUGE scandal.

(Most of this post was originally published here on 15 November 2009. It seems stupid didn’t evolve much in the last three years.)

Obama's the only President who's ever bowed, except for all the others. - Lawyers, Guns & Money

You don't believe in Evolution, right?

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

That's the way it's supposed to be!
Mine walk in front of me.

The dogs too.

The women in Saudi Arabia tend to disagree with you, but if they try to voice it they lose their head.

I once dated a guy like that, but not for long...so disrespectful of another human being..

Forum List

Back