United States President Surrenders Flag to Our Enemies!

I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF.
Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government?
Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.
When she posted this lament, I guess there was no way she could have shielded it from the comments now given by the mentally challenged.

Apparently you will hold out until one million Americans are dead before you concern yourself with the roots of terrorism.

Yeah right... Is Stephanie celebrating or mourning when something like this happened?

I'm not judging Stephanie or her earlier work which I am not familiar with, only the message here.

Apparently you had no opinion on the matter.

they are empty in their heart and souls and hate is all they have left. so that is all you'll get from them. hateful insults, put downs and pretty much nothing else

Stephanie look your self in the mirror. All your post are 100% hatred, racist, insult and just about everything you can imagine as a terrorist. I just read your other post where moonglow and others just blasted you. Why would I be any different? Are you even a human?

All she did was post things Obama himself did or said. You can't refute any of it because they are factual. The more you whine and cry about people posting Obama's actual record, the more you prove yourself to be nothing more than a pathetic leftist who will do and say anything to change the subject away from the failures of progressivism. The easiest method of distraction being accusing the opposition of racism and bigotry.

When she posted this lament, I guess there was no way she could have shielded it from the comments now given by the mentally challenged.

Apparently you will hold out until one million Americans are dead before you concern yourself with the roots of terrorism.

Yeah right... Is Stephanie celebrating or mourning when something like this happened?

I'm not judging Stephanie or her earlier work which I am not familiar with, only the message here.

they are empty in their heart and souls and hate is all they have left. so that is all you'll get from them. hateful insults, put downs and pretty much nothing else

Stephanie look your self in the mirror. All your post are 100% hatred, racist, insult and just about everything you can imagine as a terrorist. I just read your other post where moonglow and others just blasted you. Why would I be any different? Are you even a human?
Keep your chin up steph, if all these retarded libs are blasting you, you are probably right.

eh, they don't bother me. If they want to look like nothing but hateful human beings, no skin off me. Mostly all my threads are about POLITICS and they get all bent over that. I pity them mostly. I have NEVER started a thread on anyone on the board calling them rednecks who lives in a trailer, lies about them being on welfare, etc etc. but they have a need HATE on someone: so be it. they look like what they are, small people who lives to hate others

Last edited:
As for the mooney, all he does is go around and stalk my threads. I guess his life is. well he doesn't have one evidently. It does keep him the leader on the leader board. whoa what an accomplishment

here is the haters, bigots and racist on this board.
I'm never on that leader board. so look at yourselves in a mirror. it's UGLY
Moonglow
2651 Posts
  • 1535 Posts
By allowing these people (haters) to overrun this board. they have dropped the level of the reputation of it to BELOW the dailykos, Salon, stinkprogress. . I wouldn't recommend a friend of mine come join because they will be Treated like shit by people like in this thread.
It's a damn shame..... I've been here since 2004 and watched it slide into nothing but hate since the Obama elections and the people who joined after that.
I'm sorry to see that happen. but who knows how many people they have run off this board.

who knows it seems nobody cares either

Last edited:

Keep your chin up steph, if all these retarded libs are blasting you, you are probably right.

eh, they don't bother me. If they want to look like nothing but hateful human beings, no skin off me. Mostly all my threads are about POLITICS and they get all bent over that. I pity them mostly. I have NEVER started a thread on anyone on the board calling them rednecks who lives in a trailer, lies about them being on welfare, etc etc. but they have a need HATE on someone: so be it. they look like what they are, small people who lives to hate others

Sure it bothers you Stephanie. Why would you bother with all these BS rants?
Show me a proof that we are hateful people and I will show yours. What made you people think I'm a liberal? I'm a republican but very disgusted because of people like you. This is one of the 3 reasons why I will never vote for a republican. You make me puke.

My post is directed to the enemy of the state. And I don't care if you know Stephanie or not....What makes you think I had no opinion? I will notify you when I want you to hear my opinion.
Because she posted about the despicable way Obama and the White House chose not to care about the 5 murdered marines and you thought it necessary to say this instead.

>>I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF. Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government? Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.<<

That is why I said you chose to act tough but also chose not to offer one word or opinion on the subject of the top post. You deserve the criticism you are getting in this thread.

As for the mooney, all he does is go around and stalk my threads. I guess his life is. well he doesn't have one evidently. It does keep him the leader on the leader board. whoa what an accomplishment

here is the haters, bigots and racist on this board.
I'm never on that leader board. so look at yourselves in a mirror. it's UGLY
Moonglow
2651 Posts
  • 1535 Posts
By allowing these people (haters) to overrun this board. they have dropped the level of the reputation of it to BELOW the dailykos, Salon, stinkprogress. . I wouldn't recommend a friend of mine come join because they will be Treated like shit by people like in this thread.
It's a damn shame..... I've been here since 2004 and watched it slide into nothing but hate since the Obama elections and the people who joined after that.
I'm sorry to see that happen. but who knows how many people they have run off this board.

who knows it seems nobody cares either

You got it backwards Stephanie. Look your self in the mirror. Spooky.

obastard hates this country so much that it's surprising he hasn't wiped his ass with the flag and posted it on instagram.

He must get more muslims in the military because his goal is to bring insider attacks home.

My post is directed to the enemy of the state. And I don't care if you know Stephanie or not....What makes you think I had no opinion? I will notify you when I want you to hear my opinion.
Because she posted about the despicable way Obama and the White House chose not to care about the 5 murdered marines and you thought it necessary to say this instead.

>>I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF. Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government? Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.<<

That is why I said you chose to act tough but also chose not to offer one word or opinion on the subject of the top post. You deserve the criticism you are getting in this thread.

if this had been my board. that poster would be Banned. there was absolutely no call for something like that other than their OWN personal hatred of someone. that was so nasty and ugly. who would want to join here seeing that. but it's not my board. so whatever goes I guess

Turning against Muslims won't 'save America', instead getting out of the Middle East will. It is all thanks to attempts to change the Middle East that ISIS and other extremist groups now thrive in the Middle East.

If we had never supported Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, then the Soviets would have likely defeated them and the Taliban; and Afghanistan would be more like other ex-soviet states.

If we had never supported Saddam Hussein, then the Iran-Iraq war, and Iraq's war on Kuwait wouldn't have happened. The earlier allowed the Iranian government to go on a killing spree of its own people.

If we kept out of Libya, then an American ambassador would still be alive, and Ghadaffi would have kept his country from falling to religious extremist groups.

If we had left Assad's dictatorship alone instead of trying to topple it, ISIS would have been quashed by Assad before it became a greater threat.

And then there is the fact that we fund and support theocratic governments throughout the middle east that kill and oppress their population on a regular basis, including killing 'gays', 'heretics' and woman for 'defying the state/Islam'.

If you want Muslims to stop hating America, and plotting violence against western nations. It is still going to happen within our lifetime, even if we invade every Middle Eastern country and raise our flag on it.

It took centuries alone for Christians to stop killing each other, and propping up theocracies to 'fight terror' won't convince Muslims to stop killing each other. They need to find reason their own way, just as a few countries like Tunisia are starting to do.

Show me a proof that we are hateful people and I will show yours. What made you people think I'm a liberal? I'm a republican but very disgusted because of people like you. This is one of the 3 reasons why I will never vote for a republican. You make me puke.
You talk like a liberal. Maybe Stephanie is tired of the lies and bs from the left. I don't consider her rants bs.

Turning against Muslims won't 'save America', instead getting out of the Middle East will. It is all thanks to attempts to change the Middle East that ISIS and other extremist groups now thrive in the Middle East.

If we had never supported Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, then the Soviets would have likely defeated them and the Taliban; and Afghanistan would be more like other ex-soviet states.

If we had never supported Saddam Hussein, then the Iran-Iraq war, and Iraq's war on Kuwait wouldn't have happened. The earlier allowed the Iranian government to go on a killing spree of its own people.

If we kept out of Libya, then an American ambassador would still be alive, and Ghadaffi would have kept his country from falling to religious extremist groups.

If we had left Assad's dictatorship alone instead of trying to topple it, ISIS would have been quashed by Assad before it became a greater threat.

And then there is the fact that we fund and support theocratic governments throughout the middle east that kill and oppress their population on a regular basis, including killing 'gays', 'heretics' and woman for 'defying the state/Islam'.

If you want Muslims to stop hating America, and plotting violence against western nations. It is still going to happen within our lifetime, even if we invade every Middle Eastern country and raise our flag on it.

It took centuries alone for Christians to stop killing each other, and propping up theocracies to 'fight terror' won't convince Muslims to stop killing each other. They need to find reason their own way, just as a few countries like Tunisia are starting to do.
More liberal talk, blame America bullshit lies.

Nah. Just bullshit.

This is about poor judgment and priorities, not religion. Muslims in the military are US. Military personnel, not muslims. Muslim terrorists who murder in the name of Islam are muslims -- period! Big difference.
Officially and publicly celebrating Islam at the same time Islam commits murder against the US -- in the name of Islam -- while not recognizing the sacrifice of US military at that same time is very poor judgment and very skewed priorities.
Obama is an enemy of what used to be the USA.

It's funny how pointing out the Hussein's own comments and actions sends progressives into a foaming at the mouth frenzy.

Just straight to the old "bigot" charge, like good little programmed bots.

Islam is an ideology that seeks to destroy America and everything it stands for. It is truly the religion of intolerant bigots. The only people that rival their intolerance and bigotry are racist progressives that hate whites and Christians. No wonder the two groups get along so well.
Which is why they hate Stephanie so much. Truth hurts. They don't want to see.

You talk like a liberal. Maybe Stephanie is tired of the lies and bs from the left. I don't consider her rants bs.

they post that rant and want to puke and then ask it be proved they are hateful people. Hey if this is what they think shows off their maturity, whatever blows their little immature/ childish skirt up. hurts no one but themselves

*yawn*

More reality, that war hawks such as yourself can't stand. Plenty in the GOP who think perpetual war in the ME is a stupid idea that wastes American lives and make us less safe. What next invade Iran and Syria, then put us back in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Nah. Just bullshit.
You sure are desperate to invade Iran, how many more Americans have to die in endless wars in the ME for your own ego?

Nah. Just bullshit.
You sure are desperate to invade Iran, how many more Americans have to die in endless wars in the ME for your own ego?
The 60's are over. That hyperbolic anti-war rhetoric is old already. Progress a little.

It's funny how pointing out the Hussein's own comments and actions sends progressives into a foaming at the mouth frenzy.

Just straight to the old "bigot" charge, like good little programmed bots.

Islam is an ideology that seeks to destroy America and everything it stands for. It is truly the religion of intolerant bigots. The only people that rival their intolerance and bigotry are racist progressives that hate whites and Christians. No wonder the two groups get along so well.
Which is why they hate Stephanie so much. Truth hurts. They don't want to see.
Explain how invading Iran and giving more land to ISIS will 'make America safer', just as funding terrorists to fight Assad and replacing Saddam with ISIS was meant to make us 'safer'?

Forum List

Back