United States government = unelected hoodlums

Our USMB liberals are perfectly happy with the way our Republic has been overthrown and replaced with a dictatorship.

USMB liberals? Moron, it was Trump voting Republicans in place like Georgia that certified the election as free and fair, so what the duck are you even talking about?

There is no way to reach the Democrats because they're so wicked they are beyond the realm of reason.

People who think that it's OK to murder a baby because she is inconvenient for her mother can't be reached by reason.

We must leave judgment to God, who will send the Democrats to hell.

When I am in heaven, I will shake my head sadly at the Democrats, saying "I told you so."
We live in a failed state. This was evident long before Trump stained the political landscape.

You can’t blame one of the two criminal gangs for this failure. They are both equally culpable.

Americans think they live in a democracy. Nothing could be more incorrect. We live in a rapacious oligarchy run by billionaires for billionaires. Maybe Trump’s legacy will be Americans finally realizing this fact.

Our USMB liberals are perfectly happy with the way our Republic has been overthrown and replaced with a dictatorship.

USMB liberals? Moron, it was Trump voting Republicans in place like Georgia that certified the election as free and fair, so what the duck are you even talking about?
Corrupt people will say that. We have no reason to believe a SOS who said his state's own data was wrong.

Forum List

Back