United Negro College Fund

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
I can't believe in this day and age a racist,ignorant and filthy organization like this still exists.It's time to defund the United Negro College Fund.Blacks should be embarrassed.

I do not know anything about the Fund.

I had long assumed that its goal was to give financial aid to worthy African American students. I assume the Fund existed before later activists were able to get unworthy students into college simply because of their ethnicity.

I personally have a favorable impression of the Fund. It reminds me of the days (I'm 83 years old) when African Americans used peaceful and orderly ways to seek redress of their grievances. It reminds me of the days when African American youths, like those of other ethnicities, dressed well and listened to music that everybody enjoyed (e.g., Diana Ross) -- not today's corrosive rap.

I hope that the FUND keeps that outdated word in its title, just as the NAACP keeps a certain outdated word in its title.

I can't believe in this day and age a racist,ignorant and filthy organization like this still exists.It's time to defund the United Negro College Fund.Blacks should be embarrassed.
What's more embarrassing is that it was needed in the first place.
It was? You mean like affirmative action? How many others?
That's on top of Pell grants, and everything else available.
And yet still, Negros still can't even get an education, find a job even today?

DAMN!

But they have no problem rioting all night long, breaking and entering, looting, burning and torching when they could have been out looking for a job.

Too bad those aren't skills anyone hires for.

Oh yeah.

The Democratic Party does. I hear they pay well too.

More silly white racism.

Hey Gracie, does your affirmative action education have you calling for and end to the National Organization for Women? Is that shameful too?

Have you no idea what the word actually means?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

DAMN!

But they have no problem rioting all night long, breaking and entering, looting, burning and torching when they could have been out looking for a job.

Oh yeah.

You heard, from who Rush Limpballs?

DAMN!

Oh yeah.

More and more Republicans are joining the payroll. :mm:

Republican Voters Against Trump

More silly white racism.

Hey Gracie, does your affirmative action education have you calling for and end to the National Organization for Women? Is that shameful too?
No matter what is spouted on forums, it starts in the real world. Not messing with your neighbors. Not abusing what your employed in on others. And respecting those who would respect you. There is a distance to go. From every culture.

More silly white racism.

No matter what is spouted on forums, it starts in the real world. Not messing with your neighbors. Not abusing what your employed in on others. And respecting those who would respect you. There is a distance to go. From every culture.
If yer lucky you get good neighbors yet that is not always the case.

DAMN!

Oh yeah.

We call them RINOS. You should be more concerned about all the former Obama voters who switched to Trump and the many more democrats leaving the party seeing that the DNC has lost its mind.

DAMN!

Oh yeah.

We call them RINOS. You should be more concerned about all the former Obama voters who switched to Trump and the many more democrats leaving the party seeing that the DNC has lost its mind.
It doesn't matter what you call them. Many of them voted for Trump and are now going to vote for Biden. That's what counts. As many of them say, Trump has no values other than his own selfish interests and is constantly xenophobic, racist and rude to many of our traditional allies. That apparently isn't sitting well with many Republicans, making his re-election chances more and more unlikely.

What a snowflake thread, I swear. There are organizations that give scholarships just to Catholics, evangelicals, Jews, Hindus etc. Each ethnicity or race probably has an organization dedicated to giving its students scholarships. Grow the hell up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
More silly white racism.
More silly white racism?

NOW is an organization for old leftwing hags

but they dont exclude membership based on race like the segregated Congressional Black Caucus does

DAMN!

Oh yeah.

It doesn't matter what you call them. Many of them voted for Trump and are now going to vote for Biden. That's what counts. As many of them say, Trump has no values other than his own selfish interests and is constantly xenophobic, racist and rude to many of our traditional allies. That apparently isn't sitting well with many Republicans, making his re-election chances more and more unlikely.

You're such an ass. Do you really expect us to believe you are personally out there taking the pulse of "the people"? You couldn't even predict Hillary's defeat. Don't waste your breath telling us what Trump's "values" are, horseshack, he stated them profoundly for all to hear on the 4th at Mt. Rushmore.

And there you go bringing up our "allies" again. Our poor, disrespected allies. Did he hurt their itty bitty feelings? Is Chancellor Gherkin going to cry for us?

We all know what Joe's values are, Comrade. Joe's values are to tell you morons whatever crap he needs to say just to get elected.

Then he begins the real work his benefactors PAID him to do.

Go suck yellow cum.

More silly white racism.
More silly white racism?

NOW is an organization for old leftwing hags

but they dont exclude membership based on race like the segregated Congressional Black Caucus does
The US congress has been the congressional white caucus for most of American history. Stop whining about a group created because white congressmen refuse to advocate for issues that affect the black community.

Forum List

Back