Unfortunately your company has reached allocation limits for item#.....

you still are unable to answer the question, the only reasonable conclusion is you have no answer
For one, covid mandates have slowed times on moving the containers around. IE the govt can fix that.
Lack of workers and drivers have also contributed. They can issue some emergency wages to draw people in like they do weather disasters. They can cut regulations which is a big part of why the number of truckers have been quitting or retiring.
Other things the govt(the people that could actually help with this shit) can do, that is just off the top of my head.
Pretty basic knowledge. And kind of a stupid subject to pat yourself on the back about. Reeks of desperation, honestly. Like a kid trying to win an argument with an adult. Or, in this case, a stupid person to win an argument with a smart person ;)

No, it would never have gotten this bad had govt kept it's worthless claws out of it. This is governments fault once again. They forced the lockdowns. Private business didnt do that.
It's all part of The Plandemic. The goal is to force nations in to The Great reset and push us in to Agenda 2030 sustainable development where you will be under the thumb of Global Fascism, own nothing, be a slave, and love it or else you die.

I have enough toilet paper to stretch from here to the moon and at least part of the way back, so I'm good.
No wonder the aliens never visit us! ;)

PS: I hope you have taken re-entry temperatures into consideration!

the cow that jumped over the moon.jpg

For one, covid mandates have slowed times on moving the containers around. IE the govt can fix that.

I do agree the Govt can fix this. I wish SCOTUS would just rule them invalid so we could move on

Lack of workers and drivers have also contributed. They can issue some emergency wages to draw people in like they do weather disasters.

I did not know the Fed Govt did this. It is good to know. Thanks

They can cut regulations which is a big part of why the number of truckers have been quitting or retiring.

I have seen this said, but not sure what regulations you all want gone.

Thanks for finally answering. I knowledge of how docks work or the trucking industry is pretty much non-existent, not really my field, thus I do not pretend to know things I do not.

I do agree the Govt can fix this. I wish SCOTUS would just rule them invalid so we could move on

Thanks for finally answering. I knowledge of how docks work or the trucking industry is pretty much non-existent, not really my field, thus I do not pretend to know things I do not.

I wish I had as much faith in the govt as you do. I hope you're right but based on their track record of lies and failure, Ill not be surprised when they fail again and screw the populace.

I was referring to LA. I believe they manage that dock.
They have been hammering the trucking industry with regulations. Like how some companies have installed cameras in the trucks to reduce liability from overreaching regulations. EDL mandates etc.

I wish I had as much faith in the govt as you do. I hope you're right but based on their track record of lies and failure, Ill not be surprised when they fail again and screw the populace.

I sort of have just the opposite for much of it, which is why I am not on board with it being their job to fix this problem.

Realizing there is an effect to paying people to stay home. Especially waaaay longer than it should have been.

Seems like this has been fixed for a few months now, if I am not mistaken. Surely all those lazy people who thought 350 bucks a week was worth staying home for are out of money by now.

They have been hammering the trucking industry with regulations. Like how some companies have installed cameras in the trucks to reduce liability from overreaching regulations. EDL mandates etc.

Thanks. I do agree that in Cali they have far too many fucked up regulations. One guy on here posted that trucks have to be newer than 2010 I think it was to even enter the state.

Thanks. I do agree that in Cali they have far too many fucked up regulations. One guy on here posted that trucks have to be newer than 2010 I think it was to even enter the state.
Yep. Or you have to have all kinds of special stuff done to it. Its ridiculous.

And we are finally here.
Supply/logistic log jam has reached the moment where manufacturers are unable to purchase raw materials.
30% of what we sell to manufacturers... we can't get anymore till November. There is no supply.
And this is only one item.
Other manufacturers are also running out.
The layoffs that are coming in the next month is going to shoot up unemployment again. Instead of hiring shortages, it will be folks lined up at the unemployment line.

And what does the Biden administration say??
"The supply problem is only affecting high class people"

Exactly how out of touch is this administration???
The average American has no idea the supply Armageddon that is approaching.

View attachment 551660

Can’t get what your company needs to stay afloat?

Call * Joe … 3…0…….0……3………0.

Yep. Or you have to have all kinds of special stuff done to it. Its ridiculous.

So I have heard. My daughter moved to LA last year for work and was so excited, thought that she had found where she wanted to be. A few months later she hates the place. So many fake people and none have real jobs.

Seems like this has been fixed for a few months now, if I am not mistaken. Surely all those lazy people who thought 350 bucks a week was worth staying home for are out of money by now.
You would think, but it was for more than $350. It was $350 ON TOP of their unemployment. PLUS... many stopped paying rent. Which is even more money.

Nonsense. Trucking companies are offering unprecedented wages and signing bonuses and are still struggling to hire drivers. It has nothing to do with regulations at all.
Even if the ports cleared the backlogs, there’s still a shortage of long haul drivers. Unless we will use the military, the govt has nothing they can do about that.

Nonsense. Trucking companies are offering unprecedented wages and signing bonuses and are still struggling to hire drivers. It has nothing to do with regulations at all.
Even if the ports cleared the backlogs, there’s still a shortage of long haul drivers. Unless we will use the military, the govt has nothing they can do about that.
Ok, thanks for your opinion, and not reality. I feel truly enlightened.

Forum List

Back