Unfortunately your company has reached allocation limits for item#.....

Sure.
Sure.
Umm ok cool. They are paying more money. Thats awesome but it has nothing to do with what i said.
Would you like to try again? Im willing to wait.

Umm ok cool. They are paying more money. Thats awesome but it has nothing to do with what i said.
Would you like to try again? Im willing to wait.
They’re offering more as there is a shortage of drivers due to the pandemic. Not because of govt regulations, fool.

They’re offering more as there is a shortage of drivers due to the pandemic. Not because of govt regulations, fool.
It isnt just the pandemic, you delusional dumbfuck.
Truck driver numbers have been going down for years.
Jesus man. Read a damn book or newspaper. Talk to people. Enjoy the world. The basement isnt that great. I assure you.

It isnt just the pandemic, you delusional dumbfuck.
Truck driver numbers have been going down for years.
Jesus man. Read a damn book or newspaper. Talk to people. Enjoy the world. The basement isnt that great. I assure you.
Uh huh. Sure. Nothing to see here. Move along.

It’s the pandemic that took it to the crisis point it is now.

More today....... I can't tell you how big of a deal this is.

untitled.JPG

I have enough toilet paper to stretch from here to the moon and at least part of the way back, so I'm good.
Ditto. Probably enough food for two years, and a vegetable garden all planted, plus enough seeds for the next three or four years. Also, a close friend who is also a kamikaze gardener. If my garden fails, she could load me up with produce from hers and not miss it.

And anyone who voted for Binedflation need not come knocking at my door when the shelves are REALLY empty.

Ditto. Probably enough food for two years, and a vegetable garden all planted, plus enough seeds for the next three or four years. Also, a close friend who is also a kamikaze gardener. If my garden fails, she could load me up with produce from hers and not miss it.

And anyone who voted for Binedflation need not come knocking at my door when the shelves are REALLY empty.
Stop talking about it.

Our labor force is by far the greatest on earth. No country comes close. Dedicated, hard working, and productive.

Forum List

Back