Unfit to be President: Rick Perry

Who are you to judge anything? Your messiah thinks there are 58 states.. Let's listen, shall we? Note, he thinks reallll hard trying to think , just how many states there are.. once he's certain he;s correct.. he notes "And I have one left to go." ROFLMAO The 58 states of the US!! I guess that makes Barry unfit, doesn't it rightwinger????

Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

We already know Obama is unfit to be president. We have at least 30 to 40 threads a day on it

So what does that have to do with the embarrassing floundering of top candidates from the GOP? From the pathetic back and forth of Cain trying to respond to sexual harassment charges to Perrys unpreparedness for national debates.

These are the guys the GOP is touting to replace the failure that is Obama? You are supposed to show you are a better alternative. It ain't happening

No offense.....but that is EXACTLY the tactic Obama is going to be using.

I am already seeing posts from the left that can easily be interpreted as :

"yeah, our guy sucks ass, but your guys suck ass even more"

All I can say is....Go for it

Obama made his 57 states blunder well before the election and yet still won by a landslide. If republicans think they can harm him by resurrecting that video, by all means do it

Perry has made his own blunders and will have to answer for them. If Republicans think his performance last night is not the real Perry then go ahead and nominate him

See how he does in one on one debates with President Obama

We already know Obama is unfit to be president. We have at least 30 to 40 threads a day on it

So what does that have to do with the embarrassing floundering of top candidates from the GOP? From the pathetic back and forth of Cain trying to respond to sexual harassment charges to Perrys unpreparedness for national debates.

These are the guys the GOP is touting to replace the failure that is Obama? You are supposed to show you are a better alternative. It ain't happening

Obama made his 57 states blunder well before the election and yet still won by a landslide. If republicans think they can harm him by resurrecting that video, by all means do it

Perry has made his own blunders and will have to answer for them. If Republicans think his performance last night is not the real Perry then go ahead and nominate him

Way to "root" for "your" Republican Party, leftwinger.

Last edited:

That's the difference between you and I.. I am not supporting Perry.. I recognize he's clearly not qualified to hold the highest office in the land.. Unlike yourself who is nothing more than ass licking partisan hack.

I just voted a Republican ticket on Tuesday......did you?

That's the difference between you and I.. I am not supporting Perry.. I recognize he's clearly not qualified to hold the highest office in the land.. Unlike yourself who is nothing more than ass licking partisan hack.

I have a bipartisan voting record over the last 35 years. I bet I have voted for more Republicans than you have voted for Democrats

Care to compare notes?

You crossed party lines to vote for a Republican.

That doesn't make you a Republican.

You are no more a Republican than you are a "right" winger.

Your username is a deliberate deception.

You have about as much credibility in that realm as Fakey Jakey has when he says it's "his" Republican party. :lol:

I have a bipartisan voting record over the last 35 years. I bet I have voted for more Republicans than you have voted for Democrats

Care to compare notes?

But you refuse to see the faults of Obama.

Perry is not the man for the job in my eyes. Obama, to me, has proven he is not up to the task as well. Sure you can give him credit for some things he has done....NO PRESIDENT failed at everything he did.

I laugh when I see the list of accomplishments you and others post in regard to Obamas tenure.

A child can approve items voted overwhelmingly by congress...

But the truly important things to Americans?

He did NOT cut the debt...he grew it.

He did NOT get us out of Iraq in 6 months....3 years now and still there

He did NOT close GITMO...3 years and he approves still using it

Unemployment did NOT go down....3 years and no movement. And dont giove me those stats the left loves to use. 9.1 unempoloyment is 9.1 unemployment....no change.......so tell me of all the jobs created and it is meaningless if the same amount are lost.

And by the way...the landslide win?

No offense....but please recall....(paraphrased for affect)

'we are in the worst economy since the great depression. Many of you are losing your jobs, your homes. Many of you are struggling to put food on the table....
Vote for me and 95% of you will get a check in the mai. Vote for him and your children will likely starve to death'

Gotta question why he did not get 95% of the vote.

You have about as much credibility in that realm as Fakey Jakey has when he says it's "his" Republican party. :lol:

I punched my ticket as a Republican and still most of my votes are for Republican candidates.

What I don't support are the morons trying to pass as Republicans at the national level. In the early 90s, I looked at the bizarre rhetoric, social policies and economic initiatives and said......I don't want to be associated with these candidates, they scare the shit out of me

I punched my ticket as a Republican and still most of my votes are for Republican candidates.

What I don't support are the morons trying to pass as Republicans at the national level. In the early 90s, I looked at the bizarre rhetoric, social policies and economic initiatives and said......I don't want to be associated with these candidates, they scare the shit out of me

When one, such as you, is a left winger, then being a Republican is a pretty baseless political party affiliation.

You are a liberal Democratic regardless of which Party you happen to register to vote with.

May I be frank?

With the exception of Newt, There is not one candidate on the GOP side that doesnt scare me....and Obama scares me as well.

Congress?

I dont trust any of them anymore.

Truth is...our politicians think we are stupid. They spin the intentions of the opposing party assuming we will believe them...and many of us do.

It bothers me that our employees see us as idiots.

May I be frank?

With the exception of Newt, There is not one candidate on the GOP side that doesnt scare me....and Obama scares me as well.

Congress?

Truth is...our politicians think we are stupid. They spin the intentions of the opposing party assuming we will believe them...and many of us do.

WE, the People, the employers, elected President Obama.

I'd respectfully suggest that, on that basis, they have some evidence on their side if they do view us as idiots.

I think his very poor Debate performances are what have deemed him unfit to be President. I don't think it's about Immigration. He had a very rough night last night. I mean if you're gonna eliminate three programs immediately after being elected,you should probably be able to remember which three they are. Maybe he can recover but i don't think so.

May I be frank?

Congress?

WE, the People, the employers, elected President Obama.

I'd respectfully suggest that, on that basis, they have some evidence on their side if they do view us as idiots.

Sorta like the saying, "I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me as a member"?

"I wouldn't respect any voter who would vote for me"?

Forum List

Back